All Gens RoAPL 3: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
Tiers: RBY OU / BW OU
Bio: Strictly use Hyper Beam and Final Gambit/Explosion teams.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: RBY OU / ORAS OU
Bio: I'm a beginner and I wan't to improve my gamestyle in such big tournament
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: BW OU/ ORAS OU
Bio: I don't have a lot of experience in tournaments or anything but I've put in a lot of time on these ladders and would love to at least try this.
Pledge: I can probably be there most of the time.

Corazan

Crystal
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiers: ORAS
Bio: /
Pledge:
I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Last edited:
Tiers: All and every single one! Mwahahaha
Bio: I'm an old grown man...
Pledge: I have always wanted to compete in one of this tourneys! :3 would u give me a chance pleaaaaseeeee? :3

suapah

stfu anime pfp
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Tiers: RBY OU / ADV OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: I've always hit focus blast

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiers: ORAS OU
Bio: I've mastered the art of abusing Eject Button Tentacruel the highest level.
Pledge: I'm 4% committed to this tournament and will probably not be active the majority of the time. I'll also make sure that if you try to force me to play ADV you never manage anything in this site for as long as I'm a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)