Multi-gen RoA Standard Tournament I: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like me and leru aren't getting this done unfortunately. I gave my availability as weeknights or sunday and asked for a time to play. after a few bumps leru pmd me on sunday morning which i read after starting my ubers open series. after that leru didnt want to play. can give discord logs if needed

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Edited in what happens in the case of the grand final because I forgot to write it when I did signups:

If one player is the only player left in both brackets, they win the tournament, otherwise winners of both brackets battle each other once in all tiers (don't repeat in the case of a tie). If the match ends 3-3, players take it in turns, starting with the winner of the last battle to strike out tiers. Once 3 tiers have been removed, the tiers remaining will be the ones played in a first-to-2 wins tie-break set (tiers repeated in case of a tie).

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Contacted opponent last week and haven't had a reply yet. I messaged him again but even if he replies I'm not confident we'll get it done before the deadline :I

i did wait till 11 pm my time that was the time we scheduled and then u didnt show up, i cant stay awake till 1 am for waiting u.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Adjudged Progressions

Bracket 1

1. Melle2402 (0-W) -Frexa- (no reply)
2. Texas Cloverleaf (W-0) dice (disabled profile messages and no visible contact)
3. byronthewellwell (W-0) Leru (activity post)
4. bluri (0-W) SaDiSTiCNarwhal (limits profile messages, activity post against)

Bracket 2

1. checkoutmymixedape (W-0) Melle2402 (no reply)
2. HNBL (0-W) p2 (take the win)
3. dice (0-W) Arifeen (disabled profile messages, no visible contact)
4. KoldKappuccino (W-0) Vai Lusa (take the win)

Coin Flips: https://i.imgur.com/H25XWct.png

Bracket 2

1. TitanVGC (F-0) chop (no visible contact)

⏫Round 2: Pairings⏫

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)