|[Ritz Glitz]| - |[X/Y Trades]|

Just combed thru and the extra perf Riolu I have don't have Prankster. I'll breed him for you and PM you when I've got him tomorrow; prob heading to bed soonish

btw, does your Drillbur have rapid spin?
That works for me :)

Nope, but all Drillburs get Rapid Spin through level up at 5, so I can level it via daycare if you want, but it'll get it no matter what if you plan to breed :D

That works for me :)

Nope, but all Drillburs get Rapid Spin through level up at 5, so I can level it via daycare if you want, but it'll get it no matter what if you plan to breed :D
Sorry, dumb question; I've been biking back and forth through like 99% of everything I've been doing today so I'm a little fried, hahah. Nah that's fine, thanks :p

Hey Ritz, do you trade spitbacks for free? I don't have much to offer... please pm me if you have extra time for a trade!

I'm interested in a brave honedge and an infiltrator female noibat.

I can offer:

Pokemon: Solosis
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Pokemon: Scyther
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31

would you be interested in trading both for a Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotom (it's genderless which makes it a huge pain to breed)?
I've actually got a foreign Rotom, too. If you've got any extras of 4IV dittos I'll trade them twofer for it?

do you still have leftovers? i can offer a female bold HA poliwag with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and a shiny chansey with perfect IV's in HP and Speed for it. I can probably add a 3IV ditto as well

I've actually got a foreign Rotom, too. If you've got any extras of 4IV dittos I'll trade them twofer for it?
Nah I don't have anything that fancy unfortunately. Here's a small list of what else I currently have on hand.

Pokemon: Skarmory
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
Egg Move: Brave Bird

Pokemon: Phantump
Nature: Careful
Ability: Harvest

Pokemon: Axew
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker

I can also breed flawless 5iv sand stream Hippopotas' with slack off as the egg move and Impish nature. I'll stop bugging you if you don't need any of those :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)