|Rershy's Trade Shop| Shinies | Accepting Clones | [UPDATED]

Hello! :) I am Rershy, an aspiring new member on Smogon. Recently, I just realized that clone trading exists here and that caught my eye instantly. Even though, legit pokemon are more valuable, clones will be very beneficial to me and will improve my endeavors. I'd like to add: I do not have the best collection, but it's growing and hopefully this is the first step.

Let's begin:

Need 5 or 6 IV Ditto --> Accepting EVERYTHING ELSE though.

Pokemon I have:

1. 4 IV Shiny Togepi
2. 5 IV Shiny Eevee with Wish and Anticipation
3. 6 IV normal Gastly
4. Perfect Mawile Breeding Pair
5. Eevee Breeding Pair
6. Gligar Breeding Pair
7. Dratini Breeding Pair
8. Frogadier Breeding Pair
9. Perfect Honedge
10. Perfect Shiny 5 IV Beldum (LEGIT) Adamant, Clear Body. (31/31/31/x/31/31) --> SOLD
11. Perfect Shiny 5 IV Dratini (LEGIT) Adamant, Multi Scale. (31/31/31/x/31/31) --> SOLD
12. Perfect Shiny 5 IV Chansey (LEGIT) Bold, Natural Cure with Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss (31/x/31/31/31/31) --> SOLD

13. Shiny 5 IV Gligar (LEGIT) Impish, Immunity (31/x/31/31/31/31) WITH BATON PASS
14. Perfect Shiny 6 IV Froakie (LEGIT) Naive, Protean (31/31/31/31/31/31) --> SOLD
15. Shiny Perfect HP Fire Bulbasaur (CLONED)
16. Shiny 5 IV Absol (CLONED)
31/31/31/x/30/31 with egg moves (Mega Horn, Play Rough and Baton Pass)
17. Shiny Perfect HP Fire Greninja (CLONED)
18. Shiny 5 IV Zorua (CLONED)
19. Perfect Shiny 5IV Tyrantrum (CLONED)
20. PERFECT SHINY 6 IV BELDUM (CLONED)
21. PERFECT 5 IV SHINY Nidoking (CLONED)
22. 5 IV Ditto
23. Perfect 5 IV Shiny Honedge with 0 Speed
24. Perfect SHINY HP ICE ROTOM

Pokemon I would trade for:
  1. 5 IV Ditto or higher
  2. Cloned Shiny HP Fire Ivysaur
  3. Cloned Shiny HP Fire Froakie
  4. Cloned Shiny HP Ice Rotom
  5. Cloned Shiny Honedge
  6. Cloned Shiny Maril
  7. Cloned Shiny Noivern
  8. Cloned Shiny Tyrantrum
  9. Cloned Shiny 6 IV Beldum
  10. Cloned Shiny 6 IV Dratini
  11. Cloned 6 IV Shiny Chansey
  12. Cloned 6 IV Shiny Gligar
  13. Cloned 6 IV Shiny Gastly
  14. Cloned 6IV Shiny Mawile
  15. Cloned 6IV Shiny Slowbro
  16. EVERY OTHER OFFER! :)

***Note: Imo, cloned pokemon are less valuable than legit pokemon, thus, if you want my legit shinies, you'll need to offer great pokemon.

Thank you! =)

Last edited:

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I don't see how you stating that something is (LEGIT) and putting it by a mon makes it legit nor worth more than other shinies. Though the chansey still somewhat interests me. CMT for it

CMT for Chansey. All Shiny and Legendary monsters are cloned with a second 3DS and the trading glitch, breed on request monsters can be bred and not cloned on request. :P

Interested in a 31/31/31/31/31/x Shiny Quiet Honedge for your Gligar? Not cloned, so I'm not sure if that increases or decreases the value to you, but I saw Honedge on your list and thought it worth an offer.

Interested in normal mawhile with egg moves ctmt
Not interested in anything, sorry. :(

Uhh what do you want for it
What can you offer?

Would you be interested in a Shiny Absol for the Eevee pair? It only has perfect HP and Def IV's.
If the shiny absol is not cloned, I'll do it. Because a non-perfect cloned pokemon would probably be useless to me.

are any of your shinies uncloned? kind of interested in chansey
None of my shinies are cloned. All my current stock is legit. =)

I don't see how you stating that something is (LEGIT) and putting it by a mon makes it legit nor worth more than other shinies. Though the chansey still somewhat interests me. CMT for it
An uncloned pokemon is legit, it's unique, it's one of a kind and you can do whatever you want with it, however, a clone restricts you and + some people do not like trading clones at all. Anyways, from your thread, I'm interested in: Shiny Tyrantrum, Shiny Noibat and Shiny Honedge.

My point still stands though, I do not find it fair to trade a perfect legit shiny Chansey for 1 clone that is way easier to have.

CMT for Chansey. All Shiny and Legendary monsters are cloned with a second 3DS and the trading glitch, breed on request monsters can be bred and not cloned on request. :P
Wow, lots of your pokemon interest me.

I'll prioritize them to make this easier. I'll label them with a number from 1-6, with 6 being something I need the most.

Shiny Noibat - 3
Shiny Metagross - 6
Shiny Gliscor - 6
Shiny Gengar - 3
Shiny Tyrantrum - 3
Shiny Rotom - 3
Shiny Absol - 3
Shiny Lucario - 3

Just so you know, my main goal in the end is to have clones of my legit shiny pokemon, so that I'm able to use the cloned ones in battle and trade the legit ones.

Now, how do you want to do this? 3:1 or 2:1? I think that's honestly fair, if not, then I'm open to negotiations. :) Also, you know my goal and hopefully you could help me out (for example, if you can give me a clone of my chansey + a 2:1 or 1:1 trade for one or two of the mon I need, that would suffice and keep me happy ^^)

Interested in a 31/31/31/31/31/x Shiny Quiet Honedge for your Gligar? Not cloned, so I'm not sure if that increases or decreases the value to you, but I saw Honedge on your list and thought it worth an offer.
If it had 0 speed, I would have been interested. I'm only saying this because my gligar is perfect. Thank you for your offer though =)

An uncloned pokemon is legit, it's unique, it's one of a kind and you can do whatever you want with it, however, a clone restricts you and + some people do not like trading clones at all.

My point still stands though, I do not find it fair to trade a perfect legit shiny Chansey for 1 clone that is way easier to have.

I'll prioritize them to make this easier. I'll label them with a number from 1-6, with 6 being something I need the most.

Shiny Noibat - 3
Shiny Metagross - 6
Shiny Gliscor - 6
Shiny Gengar - 3
Shiny Tyrantrum - 3
Shiny Rotom - 3
Shiny Absol - 3
Shiny Lucario - 3

Just so you know, my main goal in the end is to have clones of my legit shiny pokemon, so that I'm able to use the cloned ones in battle and trade the legit ones.

Now, how do you want to do this? 3:1 or 2:1? I think that's honestly fair, if not, then I'm open to negotiations. :) Also, you know my goal and hopefully you could help me out (for example, if you can give me a clone of my chansey + a 2:1 or 1:1 trade for one or two of the mon I need, that would suffice and keep me happy ^^)
Okay, please watch this video:

When the Mawile gets traded for the Ferrothorn, the game that receives the Mawile (left), is turned off, after it sends the game data to 3DS on the right. The Mawile game data is then sent to a turned off game, and thus deleted. This duplication process doesn't do anything more than what happens in every single trade and thus the game data is 100% legit. I'm not giving you more than one for Chansey and it's up to the other person to clone their own stuff. It takes so many tries to clone and it adds up really fast and I didn't spend $250 dollars so I could spend my time cloning other people's stuff (especially when they act like they're against cloning).

I will give you Gliscor or Metagross for Chansey. :P

Okay, please watch this video:

When the Mawile gets traded for the Ferrothorn, the game that receives the Mawile (left), is turned off, after it sends the game data to 3DS on the right. The Mawile game data is then sent to a turned off game, and thus deleted. This duplication process doesn't do anything more than what happens in every single trade and thus the game data is 100% legit. I'm not giving you more than one for Chansey and it's up to the other person to clone their own stuff. It takes so many tries to clone and it adds up really fast and I didn't spend $250 dollars so I could spend my time cloning other people's stuff (especially when they act like they're against cloning).

I will give you Gliscor or Metagross for Chansey. :P
Oh, seems as I was misinformed. Honestly, you have a good point and sorry if it seemed I was against what you were doing.

Do you mind giving me sometime to think about this though? =)

Oh, seems as I was misinformed. Honestly, you have a good point and sorry if it seemed I was against what you were doing.

Do you mind giving me sometime to think about this though? =)
Your best bet is to just buy a second 3DS from Nintendo and start cloning your chansey for multiple trades.

If it had 0 speed, I would have been interested. I'm only saying this because my gligar is perfect. Thank you for your offer though =)
Ah, alright! ... Hum. Didn't realize Gligar was perfect with IVs in Sp.Attack instead of it's Attack stats, even with a 5IV spread, though. Still, I respect the decision; best of luck with your trades!

Could you check my list for shiny froakie and shiny gligar please? thanks! =)
Not interested in anything, sorry. :(

What can you offer?

If the shiny absol is not cloned, I'll do it. Because a non-perfect cloned pokemon would probably be useless to me.

An uncloned pokemon is legit, it's unique, it's one of a kind and you can do whatever you want with it, however, a clone restricts you and + some people do not like trading clones at all. Anyways, from your thread, I'm interested in: Shiny Tyrantrum, Shiny Noibat and Shiny Honedge.

Shiny Noibat - 3
Shiny Metagross - 6
Shiny Gliscor - 6
Shiny Gengar - 3
Shiny Tyrantrum - 3
Shiny Rotom - 3
Shiny Absol - 3
Shiny Lucario - 3

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ah, alright! ... Hum. Didn't realize Gligar was perfect with IVs in Sp.Attack instead of it's Attack stats, even with a 5IV spread, though. Still, I respect the decision; best of luck with your trades!
That's not a perfect Gligar for Impish nature. The ideal for Impish is 31/31/31/X/31/31. I don't know if the OP made a typo, is confused about the proper spread, or what.

Your best bet is to just buy a second 3DS from Nintendo and start cloning your chansey for multiple trades.
I'll just do normal trading! =) I re-checked your list and realized it was WAAY longer and I'm interested in more pokemon from the list. I had a question though, when you say non re-distributable, is that final?

Oh yes, you're right. I changed it to imperfect on my main thread. Do you know what the speed is in your Honedge? Might make me change my mind.

Could you check my list for shiny froakie and shiny gligar please? thanks! =)
Checked your list. I'm interested in your Shiny Charmander and your Shiny Marill. People just brought to my notice that my Gligar isn't perfect and that would be a perfect trade for your Marill(since it isn't 100% perfect either)

That's not a perfect Gligar for Impish nature. The ideal for Impish is 31/31/31/X/31/31. I don't know if the OP made a typo, is confused about the proper spread, or what.
Yes, thanks for bringing it to notice! =) It did not matter to me since I wanted my Gligar to be a staller, you're right though. Changed it in my main thread.

Last edited:
I'll just do normal trading! =) I re-checked your list and realized it was WAAY longer and I'm interested in more pokemon from the list. I had a question though, when you say non re-distributable, is that final?

Oh yes, you're right. I changed it to imperfect on my main thread. Do you know what the speed is in your Honedge? Might make me change my mind.

Checked your list. I'm interested in your Shiny Charmander and your Shiny Marill. People just brought to my notice that my Gligar isn't perfect and that would be a perfect trade for your Marill(since it isn't 100% perfect either)

Yes, thanks for bringing it to notice! =) It did not matter to me since I wanted my Gligar to be a staller, you're right though. Changed it in my main thread.
what are the stats on your gligar?

Shiny 5 IV Gligar (LEGIT) Impish, Immunity (31/x/31/31/31/31)

***It has Baton Pass though.

So, is it a deal? :D

Froakie for Charmander
Gligar for Maril
but i thought you said gligar isnt perfect?
and not froakie for charmander...my charmander isnt even shiny lol its just 6IV haha

but i thought you said gligar isnt perfect?
and not froakie for charmander...my charmander isnt even shiny lol its just 6IV haha
He wants to trade the imperfect Gligar (Impish should be 31/31/31/x/31/31) for the imperfect Marill stated in his previous post?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)