Reisen Sprites [Requests on hold]

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this looks really cool, i love it! i found out that i needed 80x80 though, so i'm sorry to request any extra work, but would it be possible to have it with just carnivine in order to fit that requirement? i am still keeping this picture for sure though!
Alright here what I've done:

I hope you enjoy it

New gym leader joins the crew

Amara,
gym leader

Her team:

Last edited:
Hey, could I get a sprite with these two sprites put together (and maybe recoloring the trainer sprite)? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: trc
Hey nice work, awu! The pixel arts are nice!

Btw, where do you get the sprites of characters from pokemon black and white onwards? Can't seem to find them :l

Reisen

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thank you! But I noticrd some trainers that you used in your pixelarts aren't found in the sheet. Certain characters are also not available there. Hence, do you draw them out?
Yes for some colorizations I'm just using the trainers sheet, but I'm also making trainer sprites by myself or creating some by cuting different part of different trainers sprites.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok so this request is weird as fuck but other people want me to get a sprite like this @_@
Can I get
508_00.png
with
riding it (doesnt need to look good, just over). But give wake the face of a Hippopotas (
or thereabouts which I just screened off of
). And it would have to be 80x80

If all of that is too ridiculous and impossible, and I already feel dumb just requesting it, I would take just
vigoroth.png
+

Thanks in advance

Attachments

Last edited:
Ok so this request is weird as fuck but other people want me to get a sprite like this @_@
Can I get View attachment 53711 with
(probably need a smaller pic, I just screened from PS trainer sheets) riding it (doesnt need to look good, just over). But give wake the face of a Hippopotas (
or thereabouts which I just screened off of
). And it would have to be custom avi size restricted

If all of that is too ridiculous and impossible, and I already feel dumb just requesting it, I would take just View attachment 53713 +

Thanks in advance
i support the first request

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Hi, I would like to request the combination of the following
(only the trainer + aura) +

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Reisen

Hello guys, I did some stuff for the moment, not all because I'm in an exam period, just doing that when I have some time

unfixable ,

I've finished your request, here is the final version:

I just changed the skirt color and also the hairs to match with the pokemon, I hope you enjoy it !

Dundies ,

I didn't finish the sprites, I can give you an overview of few of them though:

The second one is in 80x88 I will need to cut it and fix the problem in case you want to use this one. I also need to finish the other one riding the Pelipper

Megazard ,

Your request is surprising lol I've never done this, that could be a challenge. For your first request i've done the half of the work, here is the sprite:

I just need to draw a hippopotas face which is smaller, that could take some time. Otherwise, I've done your other sprite just in case; here it is:

Jibaku ,

Here is your request:

I just wanted to tell you that if you want to use this one for the main server I hope it will be accepted because it hasn't a black shading. Most of the time this black color is used to make the shapes.

Hello reyscarface ,

Didn't work on it yet but don't worry I will c:

Also some stuffs from contests and others:

Last edited:

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
don't worry about the face I'm fine with it as is, and thanks a ton

MZ

Hi Megazard

So you want to use this sprite right ? :

I will have to fix it because it isn't in 80x80 I just wanted to show you how it would look like.
Ideally yes, but I don't need the hippo face.

TheEnder

a petal in the wind
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
hey awu! if you're not all too busy, i too would like to request a combining of two sprites.

and whichever one of these you find the most fitting

please and thank you :)

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Unfortunately my avatar wasn't accepted, so I'd like to request for another. Sorry!
+
with Ingo's coloring being changed to match Giratina's
Thanks! :D

Reisen

Hey guys I've finished some stuff

TheEnder, I had to modify the mega altaria sprite because it was 96x96 and couldn't fit on an avatar size which is 80x80. I had to cut it and redraw it, I also changed the position of its tail, here how it looks like:
96x96

80x80

I didn't use this sprite:
why ? It is too large, I couldn't work on it with the size restriction + the fact that I had to resize mega altaria sprite. Here is what I've done, I didn't know if you want color changes so I've only made it on the ace trainer sprite (hairs and white color palette) because the other one didn't need it in my opinion:

&

I hope you enjoy it !

Jibaku , I'm very sorry for the sprite but yes like I said the black color was too dark for a sprite, it is generally used for shapes. The main problem with the sprites you gave me is their size. Indeed they are large, the trainer has a large cape and stuff so it is quite difficult to make something. Here what I've done for your request, I've also made an alternative version because of the cape:

I hope you enjoy it if anything needs to be changed make sure to tell it to me.

unfixable can't wait to see it on the sim when I will come back you are very welcomed ! c:

todo list:

- Dundies
- Megazard
- reyscarface

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)