RBY Cup III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reminder in case folks missed it on Easter Sunday: please contact your opponent, or respond to your opponent, as soon as possible. I will begin calling in substitutes tomorrow (Tuesday) morning. Additionally, any players who have opponents who have dropped will be assigned new opponents at that time.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
This generation shows me everytime I play it how ridiculous is it and how skill-less is it ( yeah ok there is skill involved but I laugh about it if the opponent get the freezes, the drops and all the speed ties )

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
RE: guys giving opponents the win: that's uncompetitive, and it's not fair on the other guys who have had to play their games or not been subbed in. if you're going to give away a win at least lie and say you beat your opponent

RE: guys giving opponents the win: that's uncompetitive, and it's not fair on the other guys who have had to play their games or not been subbed in. if you're going to give away a win at least lie and say you beat your opponent
Players are not giving out wins :) These players are dropping out and substitutes will take their place in the original match-ups.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
cheers boss!

I don't mean to rush you if you're busy but wouldn't it help substitutes arrange matches sooner if you subbed them in as soon as possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)