• Sucker Punch
  • Dark Pulse
  • Focus Blast
EVs:
  • 132 HP
  • 28 Atk
  • 252 SpA
  • 96 Spe
This moveset allows Yvtal to have a good logevity, Dark Pulse is its primary STAB move, with Dark Aura and its great Spa. it does a very good demange. Sucker Punch is its only priority move, Oblivion Wing allows Yvetal to heal and have a realy good demange.
Serperior(Timid Nature)
Ability:Contrary
Moveset:

• Leaf Srotm
  • Giga Drain
  • Hidden Power(Fire)
  • Dragon Pulse
EVs
  • 252 SpA
  • 4 SpD
  • 252 Spe
Held Item:Life Orb

This moveeset makes Serperior a Swiper. With primary STAB move Seaf Storm, with Contrary Ability, it allows Serperior to do a lot of demange and up its Sp.A at the same time. Giga Drain allows Serperior to endure more, recovering HP.
This moveset allows
Ferrothorn(Relaxed Nature)
Ability:Iron Barbs
Moveset:
  • Stealth Rock
  • Leech Seed
  • Gyro Ball
  • Thunder Wave

Evs:
  • 252 HP
  • 88 Def
  • 168 SpD
Ferrothorn is my tanker. This moveset allows it to tank and do some demange with Gryro Ball. Its focused in "debuff" and tank the ennemies. Its also havee Leech Seed and Stealth Rock to complicate the opossitin pokemons(can both be used together? As I said, im a noob and do not know somethings...)

Hold Item: Leftovers

Xerneas(Modest Nature)

Ability:Fairy Aura
Moves:

• Geomancy
  • Moonblast
  • Focus Blast
  • Aromatherapy
Hold Item: Power Herb

This Moveset allows Xerneas to also, heal the team with Aromatherapy and kill some ennimies with Focus Blast and Moonblast(wich is its primary STAB move). Its held item is Power Herb to charge Geomancy.

Arceus(Admant Nature)
Ability:Multitype
Moves:

Extreme Speed
Recover
Earthquake
Swords Dance

Hold Item: Life Orb
  • 4 HP
  • 252 Atk
  • 252 Spe
This moveset allows Arceus to have some resistence and boots its attack at the both time. Extreme Speed is it primary STAB move, with priority. Earthquake is to do some demange until seteal pokemons, witch resists to normal type attacks.
Mega Lopunny(Jolly Nature)
Ability:Scrappy
Moves:

• High Jump Kick
  • Fake Out
  • Return
  • Ice Punch
EVs:

• 252 Atk
  • 4 Def
  • 252 Spe
Mega Lopunny is my primary Rapid Swiper. Fake Out allows it to at the same time, mega evolue with security and do some demange to the opponent. Return is its primary STAB move, with the maximum happiness its do a realy good demange, Ice Punch is used against Flying type pokemons.

Last edited:

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately I'll have to lock this for the time being as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the RMT rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles. You also need to specify which tier your team is for so that raters can provide proper suggestions. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)