Ability: Shield Dust
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance
- Substitute

This is my Ribombee set, its pretty simple. Moonblast and Bug Buzz for stab, Quiver Dance to set up and Substitute because if i'm able to get a sub up then that's a free Quiver Dance. My item is a Focus Sash because Ribombee doesn't have the best defenses so it can get one shotted easily and Focus Sash guaranties a free Quiver Dance. My ability is Shield Dust because Honey Gather is useless, seriously it has no competitive use and Sweet Veil only prevents me from falling a sleep so it's not that useful. The EVs and Nature are easy to understand so they don't need any explanation.

Flygon.gif

Flygon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail
- Dragon Claw

This is my Flygon set, its also pretty simple. Earthquake and Dragon Claw because there physical attacks with stab, Iron tail for Ice and Fairy types and Dragon Dance because Flygon can finally set up now. My ability is Levitate because that's the only ability I can use. My item is a Life Orb so I can do some extra damage. The Nature and EVs are pretty easy to understand.

Mandibuzz.gif

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 126 Def / 126 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Toxic
- Knock Off
- Tailwind
- Aerial Ace

This is my Mandibuzz set, it is a supportive set. I have Toxic because its Toxic, Knock Off because its Knock Off, Tailwind to boost my teams speed, and Aerial Ace because if I use Roost then I only have one attacking move that is only really useful is the opponent has an item useful and if i'm stuck fighting a fairy then i'm screwed. My item is Leftovers because there handy. My ability is Overcoat which means I won't take damage from weather. My Nature is simple, I do more physical damage. My EVs are weird though I wanted I tanky Mandibuzz so I maxed the HP and split the defenses and gave the rest to speed.

Snorlax (Shiny).gif

Snorlax @ Snorlium Z
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Giga Impact
- Power-Up Punch
- Curse
- Rock Slide

This is my weird but amazing Snorlax set. My ability is Thick Fat because it halves that damage of Fire and Ice moves. The Nature and EVs are easy to understand. Now we get into the fun part the moves and item, the moves are Giga Impact, Power-Up Punch, Curse and Rock Slide and my item is the Snorlium Z. With this I can use Snorlax's exclusive Z move PULVERIZING PANCAKE!!! which is somehow not banned, first you set up at least 1 curse, maybe 2, maybe even 3 if your extra luck then Z move and kill there first mon. Power-Up Punch is a fighting move that boost your attack by one stage, Curse will lower your speed one stage but boost your attack and physical defense by one stage, and I have Rock Slide because I wanted a rock move.

Rotom Heat.gif

Rotom-Heat @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball
- Volt Switch

This is my Rotom-Heat set, I wanted I bulky Rotom not a fast sweeper and I think I did a good job at that. My ability is Levitate because its the only ability. My item is an Assault Vest because it boost my special defense because I only have attacking moves. My EVs are to help me live and attack that's why I have max HP and Special Attack and the rest go to Special Defense. The moves are Thunderbolt and Overheat because of stab, Shadow Ball because and Volt Switch because if I need to switch then I can do damage and switch.

Kingdra.gif

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Electric]

This is my Kingdra set. I wanted an all out special attacker and I think I did a good job. My ability is Sniper so I can do extra damage with crits, the only other good ability is Damp but Sniper is more useful. My item is Choice Specs so I can do even more special damage. My EVs and Nature are easy to understand and don't need an explanation. My moves are also pretty simple to understand, Surf and Dragon Pulse for stab, Ice beam for Grass, and any Pokemon quad weak to Ice like Flygon, and HP Electric because Smogon said so.

There you go there is my competitive RU team for the SM meta game. Please feel free to like and comment giving me suggestions on what to fix or saying you like a set.

teachable

Banned deucer.
Hiya, cool team!

There are a lot of changes I'd personally make for the team, but I think overall its cool and the changes I'm going to list keep your team feeling mostly the same

Ribombee Sticky Web > Substitute
Sticky Web lets you play it more as a lead, while still threatening a Quiver Dance or whatever. Sticky Web helps support your Kingdra and Flygon to hopefully let them sweep.

Rotom-H Choice Specs > Assault Vest
You don't have any recovery to make use of Assault Vest and your team is very offensive so it doesn't make use of it too well anyways, so opting for a more offensive Rotom-H set lets you take advantage of Sticky Webs more.

Kingdra Critdra > Choice Specs
Lets you take advantage of webs more, provides another setup sweeper.

Snorlax Choice Band > Snorlium Z, Flygon Dragonium Z> Life Orb
I love pulverizing Pancake, but Flygon really loves a Z Crystal so it can use Outrage. Banded Lax Still HURTS a lot, so you'll feel it playing mostly the same. You could opt for the FigyLax set also and it'd probably fit well!

Mandibuzz Fast Taunt > Bulky Buzz
Fast Taunt Mandibuzz gives you a way to break unprepared stall teams, and help overall versus Balance! You'll have another way to defend your webs which I'm sure you'll appreciate as you use them. It's very different but I'm sure you'll like it.

To make things easier, here's an import
Ribombee @ Focus Sash
Ability: Honey Gather
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Quiver Dance
- Moonblast
- Psychic

Flygon @ Dragonium Z
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Iron Tail

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 76 SpD / 184 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Roost
- Knock Off

Snorlax @ Choice Band
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 Atk / 212 SpD / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Timid Nature
- Focus Energy
- Substitute
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor

Overall, really cool and let me know if my changes are any good :)

Myosin

wishy fishy
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello! Cool RMT, I like the text and how you formatted it. As for the team itself, I'm not sure there's really a certain theme or purpose to it. For this reason, I'm going to try my best to help you out by sort of setting out a purpose and playstyle for the team itself, then make changes from there.

Now, despite most of your sets being a bit subpar, there is a feasible defensive core to be built off of in Snorlax + Mandibuzz + Rotom-Heat. Therefore, I figured it would be a decent idea to go off of this.

To begin with, I would completely change the sets for these two. Pulverizing Pancake is very cool and all, but I think a Curse + RestTalk set would benefit your Snorlax more, and as for your Mandibuzz, I would go with a Taunt + Toxic set. Rotom-Heat got access to Defog this generation, and it makes it a very solid hazard remover, which will do wonders for your Mandibuzz. They would look something like this:
Snorlax @ Leftovers
Happiness: 0
EVs: 188 HP / 128 Def / 192 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Frustration
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Mandibuzz @ Rocky Helmet / Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Taunt
- Toxic / Knock Off
- Roost

Rotom-Heat @ Iapapa Berry
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Defog

Now we have a solid backbone, but we need a bit of Speed control. An easy fix for this is changing your current Flygon set to a Choice Scarf set, which would look something like this:
Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail

At this point, you need Stealth Rock somewhere on your team. It's basically essential for any sort of competitive team. Now sadly I think it's necessary to remove Ribombee for this. In this slot there's a few Pokemon able to fill this role effectively. I initially thought Bronzong could be the answer, but this leaves you vulnerable to opposing Zygarde-10%, so I think Stealth Rock Gligar is the better fit here. The set looks something like this:
Gligar @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off / U-turn / Toxic
- Roost

And last but not least, I'm going to have to agree with what teachable listed above about your Kingdra set. Choice Specs does make for a nice wallbreaker, but Critdra is overall just more effective in the current meta and is very nice for taking advantage of Milotic. Here's the set:
Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Energy
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor

And that's it! I hope I was able to help! I did the best I could to not change too many things, but also bring the team together in a more conformed and meaningful direction. Here's the team you'd end up with:

Gligar @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off / U-turn / Toxic
- Roost

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail

Mandibuzz @ Rocky Helmet / Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Taunt
- Toxic / Knock Off
- Roost

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Happiness: 0
EVs: 188 HP / 128 Def / 192 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Frustration
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Rotom-Heat @ Iapapa Berry
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Defog

Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Energy
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)