SM OU RANDOM LADDER GENERATOR(peaked 1754)

Hello world, today I have a team that I honestly don't even know where to start lol

·Peak proof https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-961490336

·Full team: https://pokepast.es/ecb392d0e9d1befd

Gameplan:I am not going over on how i built the team as the teams purpose is pretty simple and thats to win with good placement of luck. Pretty much use every other member to set the stage for Medicham to be able to hax with sub pressure/meloetta with snore flinches but usually go for medi sweep.

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
Set:Chanseys whole purpose is to fish for freeze wall stuff and get up stealth rocks, it uses flamethrower to cripple ferro without barbs/helmet along with getting burns of physical attackers who can hurt her.

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Acupressure
- High Jump Kick
- Recover
Set:This is the game winner!Fun fact acupressure can raise your evasion(and accuracy for hjk) and any other random stat x2 thats not already maxed it, so yeah its pretty broken.The other stuff is self explanatory but sub recovery stalling works for acu well when your whole team is para hax looool.Just watch out for ghost types they wall this thing.

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flash
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Glare
Set:Honestly this things main purpose is to survive as long as possible to land as much glares as needed,weaken stuff with leach seed and also pp stall.If ever needed save it as a sacrifice later on.I find this to be the most troublesome part of the team as its almost impossible not be glared because of this thing!

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Healing Wish
- Body Slam
- Ice Punch
Set:Uhh just a bunch of serene grace hax and healing wish if first medicham sweep attempt failed.Keeps up a lot of much needed speed to so theres that I guess and fairy resist, lol kinda straight forward.

Meloetta @ Bright Powder
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Snore
- Thunder
Set:Ok this looks terrible but I promise its actually 200 iq,bright powder which is there for luck ofc cus this team is hella luck based.Thunder with serene grace is 60%para and stack that onto cm boost and high bp, you are looking at a major threat.After that if you get crippled too much rest and snore,snore with serene grace has a 70% chance to flinch and, after the 60% paralysis you get outsped by meloetta and flinched hardcore.

Togekiss @ Bright Powder
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder Wave
This pokemon usually 6-0 stall straight off the bat which is its #1 and main use other than paralysis stuff and being a sacrifice because its ugly, so um yeah thats togekiss

Threats====

broken shit thats powerful af/taunt/ghost types/rain/toxapex/unaware clefable

replays======
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-961498787 -idk what this HO is lmao but i haxed it

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-961516719 -stall

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-961490336 -annoying trick room i outplayed but aslo got hax

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-961478045 -whatever this mess was...

Closing:Now this originally was a meme team and I didn't even think it coupd even get 1600 but i was blown away,I would seriously love some tips and suggestions because I think a team this heavy on rng when fully optimised unlike the joke it is rught now is when it will be something worth preparing for!

please give feedback and suggestions would love to see how to optimise this rng team more!!

lastly shoutouts to ske my p.s boyfren and cleann the guy who destroys ou chat, and union cus hes a cool dude

any questions or teams you would like to see me go unreasonably high with let me know lmaoo

some quick changes to try are Z-Flash Serp, drain punch medi (then drop recover for tpunch or zen headbutt), blissey over chansey for a slightly more usable special attack (if the damage output even matters) and pex with scald over chansey so you can fish for burns/use tspikes to pressure unaware mons and other lards, plus it helps against zard x

maybe z-celebrate shaymin? celebrate, seed flare, air slash, hp fire/earth power? idk but its the only other usable serene grace mon

cool team

Last edited:
(then drop recover for tpunch or zen headbutt)
You need Recover to Sub stall for misses. Really cruel once you get the Acupressure Evasion boost.

I agree maybe Drain Punch > HJK. Not sure if there's any particular KOs you miss out on but I found the healing to be worth it against shit players spamming volt-turn. Another possible change is Defog > Nasty Plot on Togekiss. Not sure how big of an issue stall is but Toxapex just sets up Toxic Spikes and you basically lose.

This team is pretty fun though. Sometimes people panic against Serp and you just paralyze half their team. Annoyingly sometimes lucky kids get through the para hax and ironically hax you but still, what can you do. This is probably the highest anyone has ever laddered with an offensive Chansey before.

You need Recover to Sub stall for misses. Really cruel once you get the Acupressure Evasion boost.

I agree maybe Drain Punch > HJK. Not sure if there's any particular KOs you miss out on but I found the healing to be worth it against shit players spamming volt-turn. Another possible change is Defog > Nasty Plot on Togekiss. Not sure how big of an issue stall is but Toxapex just sets up Toxic Spikes and you basically lose.

This team is pretty fun though. Sometimes people panic against Serp and you just paralyze half their team. Annoyingly sometimes lucky kids get through the para hax and ironically hax you but still, what can you do. This is probably the highest anyone has ever laddered with an offensive Chansey before.
thanks for tips,btw acupressure raises accuracy so a lor of the times i can just get evasion start boosting get 1 accuracy and win but drain punch works too thanks!

Awesome team! It's so cool that you've reached so high with it, and after trying it out myself, I don't want to mess with what works.

As such, I only have one suggestion: Have you considered replacing your Serperior with Ferrothorn?

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Impish Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave
- Substitute/Protect

He'd basically have the same role, except for these differences:
1. Instead of being fast, he's slower than molasses in the winter.
2. He's weak to fighting types instead of ice, flying, bug, and poison types.
3. Instead of being taunt bait for Tapu Koko or Tapu Lele, he can one-shot them instead.
4. He's fatter, immune to poison, hurts enemies when they hit him, and gets stronger when paralyzed instead of weaker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)