Other Rain in the Swampland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm trying to work out a rain team for a small "tournament" I'm having with a few friends of mine.

So far I know I want Swampert in the team, probably Kingdra and definitely Politoed. The biggest trick is that I don't have an easy way(not to my knowledge anyway) of getting a Politoed with drizzle. Help obtaining one and maybehelp building the team would be much appreciated.

Please keep in mind I only have access to one 3ds and I only have AS.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey there kairic, and welcome to Smogon. Unfortunately, this isn't really the right place for this. In this section we only rate completed teams with descriptions and sets for each mon, and please view other threads in this section for an example. However, if you want help with something of this topic, go to http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/wifi and ask for help there. Someone will likely help you. :)
In the meantime, a mod will lock this when they check it, don't worry about it.

Hey there kairic, and welcome to Smogon. Unfortunately, this isn't really the right place for this. In this section we only rate completed teams with descriptions and sets for each mon, and please view other threads in this section for an example. However, if you want help with something of this topic, go to http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/wifi and ask for help there. Someone will likely help you. :)
In the meantime, a mod will lock this when they check it, don't worry about it.
I honestly had a feeling this wasn't the right place for it but figured I would try anyway. Thank you for advising me on where to look for the answers I seek.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi there, unfortunately I'll have to lock this because as stated above this forum is only for posting completed teams. Check out the wifi room linked in Joshz's post, it should help you find what you're looking for. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)