PU PUPL III - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won vs FLCL. gg.

Replay isn't uploading but essentially it came down to FLCL Pilo vs my Gurdurr. He had a mesprit in the back and I knew I could essentially keep clicking knock on the pilo and let it kill me so that i could come in with Costa and Smash to finish his weakened team. If he did decide to switch his Mesprit into my Gurdurr clicking knock, he'd be at a point where he could take a life but be very weakened to my gurdurr coming in on future entries.

Attachments

Calling activity for the time being. Was supposed to play Saturday night but snagaa never responded or showed up

Reactions: TJ

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Anty I'm afraid ict's not exactly around and it'd be a pity if we didn't get all games done. You might also wanna sub someone in for Honko, I posted on his profile that I'm willing to sub myself in over Oglemi to get the game done after they didn't get around to playing yesterday (and I know Oglemi is hardly available on weekdays) but Honko is either incapable of or unwilling to reply to my VM so that's an issue. Your BW player is also dead so maybe, you know, do your job as a manager and start subbing. If you're too incompetent to handle this very basic task maybe someone else on your team can do it, thanks.

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
As none of the matches that are left will impact the points given for this round, Week 4 will continue without them. However you still technically have an hour left so I will count any last-minute games still so long as you do make the deadline

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Going into Week 4, here is the decisions for the other matches:

Honko vs Oglemi will be flipped, and Honko won

[08:39] #Akir: !pick Honko, Passimians
We randomly picked: Honko

As for the other matches, activity wins will be given to the Passimians due to Team Pikachu not responding to either.

I would like to stress that I really don't like doing coinflips in a team battle of all things, especially since these W/L ratios could mean getting into playoffs and being locked out. Please finish whatever matches you can to help your team as much as possible.

Good luck to everyone in Week 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)