Tournament PSPL V Group Stages: Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradise

(insert current season) Bulk (insert current year)
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
requesting activity/extension, haven't heard from my opponent since Tuesday and still waiting on his reply over discord.

bobochan

slow mo my bobo
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting activity for two of my players since they are busy this week and both of their opponents missed scheduled times.
yjh971203 was scheduled to play 11-12 his time and he waited until 12:30. Akashi
yoppie was scheduled for yesterday at 10pm but something came up for funbot, so yoppie agreed to re-schedule (which was tonight 9pm).
Now it's 9:40 and funbot is still nowhere to be found. Funbot28

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Yeh the timezone difference really conflicted with our respective schedules. While he gets home in the afternoon, I am just about ready to leave the house to go to work and stuff like that. I can try to stay up one night to try and catch a game when he gets up, but yeh just wanted to say that we both tried to make it work but its rlly hard.

Anish

luckynbad
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
requesting activity/extension, my opponent responded just a day before deadline , and I didn't get any response after. was on ps at 7-9 pm ist and scrappie hadn't seen him for 24 hours, and he didn't respond again after the the response, while it wasn't a bad time for him (realized he was est from acquaintance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)