Nature: Adamant
Ability: Marvel Scale
IVs: 31.31.31.x.31.31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance. Dragon Rush
Available: Female

Surskit

Nature: Modest
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Mud Shot. Hydro Pump. Psybeam.
IVs: 31.x.31.31.31.31
Available: Male
Bagon

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Rock Head
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance. Dragon Rush.
IVs: 31.31.31.x.31.31
Available: Male

Staryu

Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
Egg Moves: None
IVs: 31.x.31.31.31.31
Available: Genderless

Hey hey! Would you be interested in a 5iv HA mareanie (bold) or dewpider (adamant) (both in dive balls) for one of your surskits?

I hate beast balls bro. They are very tacky. Any other ball or pokes?
As of now, breeding Nest Ball Grubbin, and currently have a 5iv chinese dratini with dragon rush and dragon dance. Adamant w/ marvel scale.

There is also Jolly 5iv Luxuray Ball Sneasel (not good speed ivs), Jolly 5iv Net Ball Kangaskhan -hp, and modest 4iv Moon Ball Snorunt (-atk and spdef)

As of now, breeding Nest Ball Grubbin, and currently have a 5iv chinese dratini with dragon rush and dragon dance. Adamant w/ marvel scale.

There is also Jolly 5iv Luxuray Ball Sneasel (not good speed ivs), Jolly 5iv Net Ball Kangaskhan -hp, and modest 4iv Moon Ball Snorunt (-atk and spdef)
Do you have Redis rights or know the owner of the Chinese Dratini? If not I don't mind waiting for a 31.31.31.x.31.31 Sneasel.

Do you have Redis rights or know the owner of the Chinese Dratini? If not I don't mind waiting for a 31.31.31.x.31.31 Sneasel.
The dratini is something i got from wondertrade, i meant to trade it off earlier but decided to keep it for a bit because i didn't feel like trading during the time, i'll rebreed sneasel when im done with grubbin

The dratini is something i got from wondertrade, i meant to trade it off earlier but decided to keep it for a bit because i didn't feel like trading during the time, i'll rebreed sneasel when im done with grubbin
Yep sure no problem will wait for the Sneasel as the Dratini is not yours.

Hey guys sorry but I do not have much time to trade right now until early January due to work. Will reopen my thread at that time. Asked for this to be closed. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)