PsIana's Trade Shop [Now with Free Dittos]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sure thing, I will get the stuff cloned and ready to trade. Will let you know when I’m done through VM.

About the Friend Ball Nuzleaf, luckily I got it myself, but thanks for letting me know anyway :)

Yeah sure I can grab you a love ball ducklett! Any moves/nature you want with it?
I would like:

Ducklett
Ball: Love Ball
Ability: Hydration (Hidden)
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Me First, Mirror Move, Aqua Jet, Brine

Does that work for you ?

I would like:

Ducklett
Ball: Love Ball
Ability: Hydration (Hidden)
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Me First, Mirror Move, Aqua Jet, Brine

Does that work for you ?
It should, I just have to figure out how to get HA Ducklett in an Apricorn Ball.

Hi, is there any chance i can grab the hp fire ditto from you? Thank you so much

FC: 0104-0402-3011

I am interested in this:

shiroitear's(#393 - Piplup ♂ ★)
OT: Emil | ID: 750915 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Calm | Defiant | RNG Method
IVs:31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

I need to find an HA Empoleon for team I am trying to build, but I don't have a whole lot to trade at the moment.

Last edited:
It should, I just have to figure out how to get HA Ducklett in an Apricorn Ball.
You need to get a HA Swanna from Friend Safari (female) and breed it with a Swanna caught in the Ultra Dimension.

Hi, is there any chance i can grab the hp fire ditto from you? Thank you so much

FC: 0104-0402-3011
Do you still need it ? If yes, you can sure get it, message me so we can schedule a trade time.

Are you still looking for the Love Ball Seel? If so I can get that for you
Nope, sorry :(

I am interested in this:

shiroitear's(#393 - Piplup ♂ ★)
OT: Emil | ID: 750915 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Calm | Defiant | RNG Method
IVs:31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

I need to find an HA Empoleon for team I am trying to build, but I don't have a whole lot to trade at the moment.
Would you offer to do a breeding project for me ?

I have a safari ball nidoran for trade
Ehm and what would you like in exchange?
Can you list specifications like nature/IVs/Egg Moves if it has any ?

Ehm and what would you like in exchange?
Can you list specifications like nature/IVs/Egg Moves if it has any ?
Head Smash- Poison Tail- Counter -Beat Up, IV's I can work on doing now tbh, if you want a 5iv one i can do that.

Its impossible apparently to get HA nidoran in a safari ball for some reason, if you have proof for otherwise i would really appreciate it and as for what i want in return could i ask for your shiny fast ball ho-oh? i could do both Nidoran-M and Nidoran-F in Safari balls with the correct iv's for it

I'm also interested in your cherish ball magikarp, i have a list of almost all the pokemon i have in unique balls (updated): https://pastebin.com/iqyFmQz2

Last edited:
I’m working on finding a HA Swanna so I can do your project, I keep looking on GTS but I am working on your project!

Hello! I’m interested in your Blacephalon and one of your perfect dittos. Would you be interested in this:

Rockruff@Level Ball
Own Tempo (Dusk)
Jolly
31/31/31/X/31/31
-Thunder Fang
-Fire Fang

If not I’ll have to check what else I can offer.

Hello again! I need your precious Ditto again. They'll be:
1) HP Ground
2) HP Grass
3) HP Flying
4) TR HP Fire
5) Sassy 0 Atk

Could I get two of your 0 SpAtk Ditto in Gen VI (one for Gen VI breeding and one to transfer to Gen VII)?

On a side note, Safari Ball Nidorans with their HA (that are on your wants list) are not possible due to the Nidorans being classified as different species. Just thought I’d let you know.

I dmed you. Thank you so much
Got you an answer.

Could I get two of your 0 SpAtk Ditto in Gen VI (one for Gen VI breeding and one to transfer to Gen VII)?

On a side note, Safari Ball Nidorans with their HA (that are on your wants list) are not possible due to the Nidorans being classified as different species. Just thought I’d let you know.
Thank you for that info. I thought it would be possible to pass down the Ball from a NidoranM to a NidoranF in Gen7.
You can of course get two copies of the 0SpA Ditto. Send me a PM to schedule a time for trading.
I am currently at GMT+1 and can trade for the rest of the day (~6 hours).

Hello again! I need your precious Ditto again. They'll be:
1) HP Ground
2) HP Grass
3) HP Flying
4) TR HP Fire
5) Sassy 0 Atk
Sure thing. Send me a PM to schedule a time for trading.

I have your Ducklett
Awesome. I do have to confess that I have not find time to RNG the Eevee but will do today and send you a PM once I'm done.

Hello! I’m interested in your Blacephalon and one of your perfect dittos. Would you be interested in this:

Rockruff@Level Ball
Own Tempo (Dusk)
Jolly
31/31/31/X/31/31
-Thunder Fang
-Fire Fang

If not I’ll have to check what else I can offer.
I unfortunately aren't as I do have a Level Ball Rockruff with EMs already.
Something else you can offer ?

Head Smash- Poison Tail- Counter -Beat Up, IV's I can work on doing now tbh, if you want a 5iv one i can do that.

Its impossible apparently to get HA nidoran in a safari ball for some reason, if you have proof for otherwise i would really appreciate it and as for what i want in return could i ask for your shiny fast ball ho-oh? i could do both Nidoran-M and Nidoran-F in Safari balls with the correct iv's for it

I'm also interested in your cherish ball magikarp, i have a list of almost all the pokemon i have in unique balls (updated): https://pastebin.com/iqyFmQz2
I will take them without the HAs in that case. Could I get a heavy Ball Beldum for the Magikarp?

yeah, Kalos. Typoe'd hehe
Could I get the Dive Ball Dialga in exchange (Modest one)?

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Got you an answer.

Thank you for that info. I thought it would be possible to pass down the Ball from a NidoranM to a NidoranF in Gen7.
You can of course get two copies of the 0SpA Ditto. Send me a PM to schedule a time for trading.

Sure thing. Send me a PM to schedule a time for trading.

Awesome. I do have to confess that I have not find time to RNG the Eevee but will do today and send you a PM once I'm done.

I will take them without the HAs in that case. Could I get a heavy Ball Beldum for the Magikarp?

Could I get the Dive Ball Dialga in exchange (Modest one)?
Sure, redis rights are Non-redis though :(
Would you like anything else for a semi-redis kalos hatchu?

These are some of the projects I did this last month. If any of them catch your fancy I can give you more details!

Moon Ball Cubone
Level Ball Meditite
Lure Ball Rotom
Moon Ball Pawniard
Friend Ball Hawlucha
Moon or Fast Ball Charmander
Lure Ball Froakie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)