PsIana's Trade Shop [Now with Free Dittos]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey PsIana,

May I just ask if the Dittos are available in Gen VI? If so, would I be able to request the perfect 0Atk Bold one please?

Thanks in advance.

Hey PsIana,

May I just ask if the Dittos are available in Gen VI? If so, would I be able to request the perfect 0Atk Bold one please?

Thanks in advance.
Some of them are, but unfortunately the bold one is in gen7 and I dont have a copy in gen6 :/

Hey, could I get a Quiet 0 ATK Ditto, a Relaxed 0 ATK Ditto and a Sassy 0 ATK Ditto please? :)

A few months back I actually bred you the Moon Ball Ponyta listed in your wants in Gen 7. I guess you didn't reply back then since you were busy but now that you're back, just wanted to check if you still want it. It's still lying in my PC box in case you want it!

Hey, could I get a Quiet 0 ATK Ditto, a Relaxed 0 ATK Ditto and a Sassy 0 ATK Ditto please? :)

A few months back I actually bred you the Moon Ball Ponyta listed in your wants in Gen 7. I guess you didn't reply back then since you were busy but now that you're back, just wanted to check if you still want it. It's still lying in my PC box in case you want it!
Hey, sure thing. I am still interested in the Moon Ball Ponyta.
I am going to clone them for you right now

Hey, sure thing. I am still interested in the Moon Ball Ponyta.
I am going to clone them for you right now
If you don't mind, could I request this little guy in return for the Ponyta?

(#280 - Trasla ♂)

OT: Phil | ID: 55315 | Mossdeep City (Hoenn)
Jolly | Telepathy | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31
Ut:
Destiny Bond, Disable, Encore, Shadow Sneak

Also interested in this one.

<Totes>(#129 - コイキング ♂★)
Received from Max. Optimizer (Injected Wondercard)
OT: ナゴヤ | ID: 03203 | PC Nagoya (Unova)
Adamant | Swift Swim | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Ut:
Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce, Splash

For this, I can offer the first flawless shiny I ever bred purely through Masuda Method, a shiny Swinub. You'll need to clone it yourself if you want it though, since I don't have the ability to clone. :/ The details are as follows:

Ball: Heavy Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Thick Fat (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Icicle Crash, Freeze-Dry, Icicle Spear, Stealth Rock

Do let me know if you're interested! And thanks for offering out free Dittos, you're helping out a lot of budding breeders by doing this! I'll be available to trade for the next few hours.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey there. I'm new to your thread and was interested in your shiny Aerodactyl in the Dream Ball w/Pursuit. I can 5IV breed for you. I "cannot" HP breed or shiny breed. So, I know this sounds bad for me, but what can I get you?

If you don't mind, could I request this little guy in return for the Ponyta?

(#280 - Trasla ♂)

OT: Phil | ID: 55315 | Mossdeep City (Hoenn)
Jolly | Telepathy | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31
Ut:
Destiny Bond, Disable, Encore, Shadow Sneak

Also interested in this one.

<Totes>(#129 - コイキング ♂★)
Received from Max. Optimizer (Injected Wondercard)
OT: ナゴヤ | ID: 03203 | PC Nagoya (Unova)
Adamant | Swift Swim | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Ut:
Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce, Splash

For this, I can offer the first flawless shiny I ever bred purely through Masuda Method, a shiny Swinub. You'll need to clone it yourself if you want it though, since I don't have the ability to clone. :/ The details are as follows:

Ball: Heavy Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Thick Fat (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Icicle Crash, Freeze-Dry, Icicle Spear, Stealth Rock

Do let me know if you're interested! And thanks for offering out free Dittos, you're helping out a lot of budding breeders by doing this! I'll be available to trade for the next few hours.
Sounds good to me.
Unfortunately I can't trade today, lets make out a time via PM.

Hey there. I'm new to your thread and was interested in your shiny Aerodactyl in the Dream Ball w/Pursuit. I can 5IV breed for you. I "cannot" HP breed or shiny breed. So, I know this sounds bad for me, but what can I get you?
Well if you want to take a breeding project, you dont need to breed shinies and most of the time no HP.
But if you want to get a little bit into Hidden Power breeding I can give you several HP Dittos.

I could think about this:

Glameow
Ball: Heal Ball
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Keen Eye (Hidden)
Egg Moves: Quick Attack, Wake-Up Slap, Last Resort, Snatch

Tell me what you think :)

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sounds good to me.
Unfortunately I can't trade today, lets make out a time via PM.

Well if you want to take a breeding project, you dont need to breed shinies and most of the time no HP.
But if you want to get a little bit into Hidden Power breeding I can give you several HP Dittos.

I could think about this:

Glameow
Ball: Heal Ball
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Keen Eye (Hidden)
Egg Moves: Quick Attack, Wake-Up Slap, Last Resort, Snatch

Tell me what you think :)
I was considering experimenting with the HP breeding. So yeah, if you are 100% willing to part with some HP Dittos, then yes I'll give it a shot! Which types in particular?

Ok, so it looks like Glameow is catchable in ORAS, but only via Mirage Forest (which is a random thing every day). I just checked my Mirage spot for the day and sadly it isn't that. Any others in mind?

EDIT: Hold that thought on the Mirage Spot. I found it!

I was considering experimenting with the HP breeding. So yeah, if you are 100% willing to part with some HP Dittos, then yes I'll give it a shot! Which types in particular?

Ok, so it looks like Glameow is catchable in ORAS, but only via Mirage Forest (which is a random thing every day). I just checked my Mirage spot for the day and sadly it isn't that. Any others in mind?

EDIT: Hold that thought on the Mirage Spot. I found it!
Awesome. I am in no rush, so take your time to get it ready.
If you need the Aerodactyl fast, we can try to trade tomorrow. Just send me a PM with your availability and I will see what I can do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)