Pokemon XY Shiny Pokemon Exploit Trading

This forum is about an idea i had recently. I LOVED the idea of getting shiny pokemon. However, wasn't crazy about the idea of having other OT's for my shiny pokemon, OR the huge opportunity for scamming.

HERE IS WHAT I THOUGHT OF AS A SOLUTION:

If we breed a lot of eggs, find out the SV's of them, use a spreadsheet full of enthusiastic users (that's you) to find a user with a matching trainer SV to a pokemon, and gift it to that trainer!

If the trainer's SV is matching the pokemon's, The pokemon will be shiny and you would have made someones day by giving them a shiny pokemon. If enough people do it, I can see this turning into a really cool project! People would be able to hatch their own shiny pokemon, it would be a nice surprise to see what different pokemon you'd get, it would be a nice Christmas event, and you'll make good friends to play with (not to mention someone receiving a shiny pokemon may give you something nice in return!).

What i need YOU to do:
  • spread the word on this on facebook, twitter, any social network
  • discuss what you would like to see from this below
  • discuss methods of making peoples SV's known (mibbit, spreadsheet, etc.)

I feel like this could be very cool if we get this off the ground so PLEASE help. to figure out how to find your SV and additional information, i found my information here:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...oin-shinyvalue-for-all-your-sv-needs.3492532/

Feel free to message me on smogon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)