Other Features Pokemon History Chapter 4: Legendary Trios Over The Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Exactly what it sounds like. I will cover the history of these Pokemon from the games they're featured in, the films they were part of, and the competitive side of Smogon. This will be the fourth installment of Pokemon History, which I plan to write for Issue 38 of The Smog. :)

Legendary Birds
- Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres -

Legendary Beasts
- Raikou, Entei, and Suicune -

Legendary Golems
- Regirock, Regice, and Registeel -

Lake Guardians
- Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf -

Forces of Nature
- Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus -

I haven't decided who will help me co-write this yet, but it will likely be someone I'm mentoring for The Smog. The chapter number in the title is mainly only so that I can remember the order in Article Approvals; this number will not be in the titles for these in the Article Workshop. I've purposely excluded Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza and Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem from this project because both have been talked about in great detail in my rivalries article, which is released and still kind of new. As always, thank you for this opportunity to contribute. :)

Last edited:

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm good with it. And since no one else has posted, I'll assume no on else has a problem either. Go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)