Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am about to perform a request for someone else, but then started to get in the mood to breed a particular Pokemon.

I am about to breed Ultra Ball Eevee with HP Ice (designated to become Jolteon), and I'm wanting to possibly make a trade for one of your Pokemon. Would that be OK with you? (Sorry for the short message, I have class in a few minutes. ^^;)
you should tag whoever it is you want to trade, and just make an offer methinks

Furfrou(F)

Nature: Careful | Ability: Fur Coat
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Role Play, Mimic, Refresh, Work Up
OT:CyberGadget ID: 41506
Got this egg in a giveaway on Reddit

*I will only trade you this if you pick a nickname*

I wanted to wait for a batch of sv shinies but I just couldn't resist...shoutout to my fren lockiegengar12 who had only this ":(" to say when I started the game with this ot

flargananddingle
Hey flarg, anything I can do for you to get copy of this?

Goomy(M)
Nature: Modest| Ability: Gooey
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Counter, Iron Tail, Acid Armor, Curse
OT: Shewp ID: 02896

I've been looking to replace my BR version of this with a UT copy. CMT or BP?
im thinkin bp but ill need to thibk of somethin

Last edited:

Furfrou(F)

Nature: Careful | Ability: Fur Coat
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Role Play, Mimic, Refresh, Work Up
OT:CyberGadget ID: 41506
Got this egg in a giveaway on Reddit

*I will only trade you this if you pick a nickname*

I wanted to wait for a batch of sv shinies but I just couldn't resist...shoutout to my fren lockiegengar12 who had only this ":(" to say when I started the game with this ot

im thinkin bp but ill need to thibk of somethin
K lemme know when you think of something :]

UPDATE! 8 new TSV Shinies (waiting on a hatcher for 2 more) Hopefully another update comin this weekend. Also an announcement, and ANOTHER new promotion..so keep your eyes peeled.

Bagon(F)
Nature:
Naive Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance
OT:
カルム ID:24359
Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Name is Japanese, will change upon evolution. Thanks to Luxpluff91 for the original mother!

Piplup(F)
Nature:
Jolly Ability: Defiant
Moves: Feather Dance, Icy Wind, Yawn, Agility
OT:
Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Name is Japanese, will change upon evolution.

Chimchar(F)
Nature:
Naive Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE)
Moves: Encore, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
OT:
Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Name is Japanese, will change upon evolution.

Gligar(F)
Nature:
Impish Ability: Immunity
Moves: Baton Pass, Night Slash, Cross Poison, Agility
OT:
Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Name is Japanese, will change upon evolution. Thanks to Gatsby for the original mother!

Teddiursa(F)
Nature:
Adamant Ability: Quick Feet (can/will be capsuled)
Moves: Belly Drum, Crunch, Close Combat, Play Rough
OT:

Nincada(F)
Nature:
Adamant Ability: Compound Eyes
Moves: Scratch, Harden
OT:
Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Name is Japanese, will change upon evolution. Thanks to ClutchesOfBlood for the original mother!

Maractus(F)
Nature:
Naughty Ability: Storm Drain
Moves: Wood Hammer, Leech Seed, Bounce, Spikes
OT:
Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Thanks to Gatsby for the original mother!

Cyndaquil(M)
Nature:
Timid Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/0/31/30/31/31 (HP GRASS)
Moves: Crush Claw, Flare Blitz, Flame Burst, Extrasensory
OT: Raz ID:32114

Also....
TyVip + BriarRose + Mewdraco - I've begun breeding the sun pattern scatterbugs..this part of the process is pretty long but I should have several flawless eggs by the end of the night.

Last edited:
Alright, just a short little update here. Just wanna show off my newest self caught KB legend and a recent TSV shiny :D.

Xerneas
OT: Matthew (41618)
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/30/xx/31/31
Moves (Lvl 70 UT): Camouflage - Earthquake - Dragon Pulse - Crunch
Note: NON-REDIS (Caught on my X cartridge. Can be nicknamed for now)

Cyndaquil
OT: Jamison | ID: 59327
Nature: Timid | Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Egg moves: Covet - Extrasensory - Quick Attack - Reversal
Notes: NON REDIS (Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Thanks to Tatertot for the original spitback female, which I used to breed a 6 IV female which was the mother to this :D).

Gonna try for Dive ball Articuno next. Wish me luck n_n

'nother Self caught KB legend :D

Articuno
OT: Matthew (41618)
Nature: Modest| Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/xx/31/24/20/31 (HP Ground)
Moves (Lvl 70 UT): Ice Beam - Reflect - Tailwind - Hail
Note: FULLY REDIS (Caught on my X cartridge. Can be nicknamed for now. Most questionable keep I've had so far, but I figured Dive Ball + HP ground was worth a keep.)

Last edited:
Alright, don't got any pokemon to update with. But I do have some updates. But before that... Sorry for the triple post >_<. People gotta start posting here lol. Alright, updates.

I have started school again, automatically decreasing my playing time already by 9 hours every weekday... Not even including homework. This means that I have pretty much no time to breed. Therefore, I am halfway shutting down my breeding section. I will still breed spitbacks, but no more perfects until I get settled in a but more. However, i will rarely do this. Im pretty much done with breeding for the most part. My legends and shinies will still be available however as its not time consuming at all to find someone to clone.

Last part of my update is that I'm making my old moltres catch and my recent articuno FULLY REDIS. My reason for doing this is that moltres is not in a matching ball, and has become overshadowed by other ones. And while articuno is one of the few dive ball ones I've seen on smogon and has the best hidden power it can have (imo) ground, it still lacks a little too much to be non redis. My xerneas and zygarde are staying non redis however, as they are still unique and have very good ivs. Thank you for your time to anyone who reads this. Hopefully I can get back to normal soon enough :p.

Another TSV hatch :D...

Mareep
OT: Mayfair | ID: 64848
Nature: Quiet | Ability: Static
IVs: 31.30.31.31.31.00
Egg moves: Agility - After You - Eerie Impulse - Electric Terrain
Notes: NON REDIS (Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Thanks to Lady Valkyrie for the original 31.31.31.31.31.00 mother :D).

Tiny baby update..Things have been a complete mess in my life for the last week and a special thanks to all my forum frens for their support. It made me happy to finally get these 2 hatched.

Roselia(F)
Nature:
Timid Ability: Leaf Guarf
IVs: 31/0/31/30/31/30 (HP FIRE)
Moves: Giga Drain, Spikes, Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm

Abra(M)
Nature:
Modest Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/0/31/30/31/30 (HP FIRE)
Moves: Teleport, Guard Swap, Barrier, Encore

To everyone I have pendings, cmts, bps, or scatterbug eggs with/for I'll hop on a real computer and get back to you tonight

Hello flargananddingle, CMT if possible for shiny maractus and scatterbug ocean pattern plz :)
I like the shiny klink and the shiny gollette (if it has HA, i'm an idiot and forgot)
CMT for this when you have time pls :)
Didn't really see anything (only checked your main post, if I'm missing an update or something let me know) but would you be willing to do a BP for it? if so pm me and we'll figure it out
evan0913 Finally got clones of the cynda if you're still interested for your skrelp
TyVip, BriarRose and Mewdraco I'm not sure what we ever worked out for the sun scatterbug eggs but I do have some. Mew, I also have your prizes...we can trade tomorrow if you want
$teele Sorry I know you VMed me, but it seemed easier to include you here..I'm in no rush, but if we wait too long, you'll probably have to remind me what we're trading
If I missed anyone let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)