Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Grats on the Cress!
2. You stole my Premier Mesprit idea :<
3. CMT for the HP grass Tailow.
1.thanks ^_^
2. In my defense I just decided to catch all the legends on my OR in the same ball..it just happened to be the first one I went with
3.how about a female adamant swablu?

Hi Slashari, I'm interested in getting females of your Adamant Net Ball Charmander and Impish Nest Ball Chespin. Please CMT for spitbacks of these two. Thanks!
I feel like I should let you know I'm really the only active member of this thread and just havent had time to make a new one...that being said I could breed you a nest ball chespin. I don't have a net ball charmander but I do have a 6iv female naive solar power one in a repeat ball laying around..if you're interested lmk.

I feel like I should let you know I'm really the only active member of this thread and just havent had time to make a new one...that being said I could breed you a nest ball chespin. I don't have a net ball charmander but I do have a 6iv female naive solar power one in a repeat ball laying around..if you're interested lmk.
Haha really? I just received a Repeat Ball Charmander is a recent trade, but thank you for the offer. I would definitely be interested in getting a female Impish Bulletproof Chespin in a Nest Ball though! Please CMT and lmk what I could interest you in exchange. Thanks!

Haha really? I just received a Repeat Ball Charmander is a recent trade, but thank you for the offer. I would definitely be interested in getting a female Impish Bulletproof Chespin in a Nest Ball though! Please CMT and lmk what I could interest you in exchange. Thanks!
Could I get a male of your jolly ha dream ball ralts?

Definitely! I'll let you know when I have it.

Edit: flargananddingle Actually, I would be interested in acquiring your flawless female Naive Charmander. I'd be happy to go 2:1 for it, or whatever deal you think it's worth. Still new to trading so I'm not sure. Lmk!
Well she is a clone..I bred her myself using the time machine method but I was just givin them to people before..but if you don't mind that I'd do a 2 for 1...my charmander and chespin for your male jolly ha ralts

Well she is a clone..I bred her myself using the time machine method but I was just givin them to people before..but if you don't mind that I'd do a 2 for 1...my charmander and chespin for your male jolly ha ralts
Oh haha thanks! :D

Edit: flargananddingle just letting you know I have your Ralts ready and will be able to trade on Friday (or another time during the weekend).

Edit 2:anything else I can interest you in for female spitbacks of your Safari Ball Hippopotas and Dream Ball HA Timburr?

Last edited:
Hey flargananddingle I'm interested in some of your shinies: Nest Ball HP Fire Roselia, Safari Ball Bagon, Lux Ball Zorua, Dream Ball Zubat, Dream Ball Heracross, and Dive Ball Gligar. Please CMT, I've added some new stuff in the last couple weeks, so hopefully you find something. If not, I have a few others I've gotten recently that I haven't gotten to breeding yet to add to my thread, like HA Shieldon in a Dream Ball. I can check what I have, just let me know which ball you want me to check for. Lmk, thanks!

Last edited:
Hey flargananddingle I'm interested in some of your shinies: Nest Ball HP Fire Roselia, Safari Ball Bagon, Lux Ball Zorua, Dream Ball Zubat, Dream Ball Heracross, and Dive Ball Gligar. Please CMT, I've added some new stuff in the last couple weeks, so hopefully you find something. If not, I have a few others I've gotten recently that I haven't gotten to breeding yet to add to my thread, like HA Shieldon in a Dream Ball. I can check what I have, just let me know which ball you want me to check for. Lmk, thanks!
That...is a lot. List me a few 12.5 females in non pokeballs that you have (didn't see a lot in your thread I don't already have)

That...is a lot. List me a few 12.5 females in non pokeballs that you have (didn't see a lot in your thread I don't already have)
Well...6...yeah that's kind of a lot... Not sure if I'll have any that you don't already...but...
  • Aerodactyl - Dusk, Dream
  • Anorith - Dream
  • Bulbasaur - Nest, Net
  • Charmander - Luxury, Net, Timer
  • Cranidos - Heal
  • Cyndaquil - Timer
  • Eevee - Dive, Nest, Heal, Dream (I think, need to double check these)
  • Froakie - Dive, Lux, Premier
  • Kabuto - Dream
  • Lileep - Dream
  • Chikorita - Nest
  • Snorlax - Moon
  • Omanyte - Dive
  • Squirtle - Dive
  • Tirtouga - Dream
  • Togepi - Premier
Tried to cross out any you have listed. If any of these interest you, lmk if you want me to breed for specific nature/IVs and I'll try to accommodate.

Well...6...yeah that's kind of a lot... Not sure if I'll have any that you don't already...but...
  • Aerodactyl - Dusk, this if it's ha
  • Eevee - Dive this if it's ha..Modest if possible?
  • Snorlax - Moon this .

female ha basculin, and lux ball vullaby? Let me know what you think of that. I'm fine with spitbacks on the low ratio ones but would prefer flawless females of the others if possible

female ha basculin, and lux ball vullaby? Let me know what you think of that. I'm fine with spitbacks on the low ratio ones but would prefer flawless females of the others if possible
Aero does have HA, so I can do that, Moon Snorlax, HA Basculin, and Vullaby. But I just checked my Dive Eevee and it doesn't have its HA. Since that's just 4, should I just choose 4? Unless there's something else you want...

Edit: Found HA Premier Aero if that would interest you. Other HA Dream Balls I have are Carvahna, Gible, Venonat, Chatot, Axew, Zangoose, Sableye, Wooper, Dratini, & Swinub. Don't think I saw these on your list, unless it's not updated.

Last edited:
CMT for the Shiny PoisonHeal Shroomish and Shiny Naive Zorua!

Nature: Modest | Ability: Pressure
IV: 31 / x / 30 /31 /31 / 31 HP Ice
Moves: Agility, Discharge, Rain Dance, Light Screen
Available At: UT. | Fully-Redis

This. Also...how much do you trust those nuggetbridge resets? cuz i also like the bold/calm thundurus (tryin to get into the vgc meta a little)

Aero does have HA, so I can do that, Moon Snorlax, HA Basculin, and Vullaby. But I just checked my Dive Eevee and it doesn't have its HA. Since that's just 4, should I just choose 4? Unless there's something else you want...
Yeah pick 4..I honestly kinda prefer not to trade the heracross anyway (I had meant to take it off my thread, .com bred it and I was tryin to move towards only offering my own stuff...

I'll give you 5 if you take off the heracross, and change the Zorua to just a 6iv non shiny female (that will save me from having to clone it again for trikx_insane if he agrees to a trade for it >_<
I know that was rambling so long story short
Shiny bagon > SB moon Lax f
shiny gligar> SB ha dusk aero f
shiny rose> flawless HA dive basculin f
shiny zubat>flawless lux vullaby
(do you have bold? If not whatever you have is fine...don't remember)
non shiny Zorua( all the same as shiny)> spitback ha dream hippo f if not that's ok..but if ya have one sitting around since you'd need fodder anyway I wouldn't object ;)

This. Also...how much do you trust those nuggetbridge resets? cuz i also like the bold/calm thundurus (tryin to get into the vgc meta a little)

Yeah pick 4..I honestly kinda prefer not to trade the heracross anyway (I had meant to take it off my thread, .com bred it and I was tryin to move towards only offering my own stuff...

I'll give you 5 if you take off the heracross, and change the Zorua to just a 6iv non shiny female (that will save me from having to clone it again for trikx_insane if he agrees to a trade for it >_<
non shiny Zorua( all the same as shiny)> spitback ha dream hippo f if not that's ok..but if ya have one sitting around since you'd need fodder anyway I wouldn't object ;)
I was hoping to get the cool blue color on the shiny Zorua, but I guess that's fine. I think I do have a SB Hippo so it's not like have anything to lose. As for Vullaby, mine is Impish for Knock Off, but I can breed Bold if you wish, just lmk which you want. Everything else is okay, I'll just need time to do some breeding.

I was hoping to get the cool blue color on the shiny Zorua, but I guess that's fine. I think I do have a SB Hippo so it's not like have anything to lose. As for Vullaby, mine is Impish for Knock Off, but I can breed Bold if you wish, just lmk which you want. Everything else is okay, I'll just need time to do some breeding.
Impish is fine on the vullaby...don't worry about it. Sorry about the zorua, I thought you just wanted her to breed...if you wanna change that spitback hippo to flawless you can still have the shiny (really it was just a matter of being too lazy to clone >_<)

Impish is fine on the vullaby...don't worry about it. Sorry about the zorua, I thought you just wanted her to breed...if you wanna change that spitback hippo to flawless you can still have the shiny (really it was just a matter of being too lazy to clone >_<)
Then I will get you a flawless Hippo for the shiny! :D Sorry for the inconvenience :/

Nuggetbridge is my 2nd most trusted website behind Smogon. About the Bold Thundurus, it's 117Jokes' on NuggetBridge, whos' been apart of the Nugget Bridge community for almost a year now and has hosted a few giveaways for his soft resets. So I trust the Bold Thundurus. Concerning the Calm Thundurus, I obtained it from kamikaze17, who is a trusted user on NB but I forgot to ask him where he got the Calm Thundurus and who the OT of it is, so I'll have to ask him concerning about that. Here is Kamikaze's thread and here is 117Joke's profile

Nuggetbridge is my 2nd most trusted website behind Smogon. About the Bold Thundurus, it's 117Jokes' on NuggetBridge, whos' been apart of the Nugget Bridge community for almost a year now and has hosted a few giveaways for his soft resets. So I trust the Bold Thundurus. Concerning the Calm Thundurus, I obtained it from kamikaze17, who is a trusted user on NB but I forgot to ask him where he got the Calm Thundurus and who the OT of it is, so I'll have to ask him concerning about that. Here is Kamikaze's thread and here is 117Joke's profile
I only ask cuz i trust you so if you tell me it's reputable I'm good with it. Could I get the zapdos and the bold thundurus then?

Hoping to open a new thread this weekend...for now a tiny update

Totodile(
)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sheer Force
Moves:
-Crunch
-Aqua Jet
-Dragon Dance
-Ice Punch
OT: Misty ID: 08551
Non-Redis
Bred by me, hatched by .com

Totodile(
)
IVs:
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Jolly Ability: Sheer Force
Moves:
-
Crunch
-Aqua Jet
-Dragon Dance
-Ice Punch
Non-Redis

Cyndaquil(
)
IVs:
31/0/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Nature: Timid Ability: Flash Fire
Moves:
-Crush Claw
-Flare Blitz
-Flame Burst
-Extrasensory
Non-Redis

Chikorita(
)
IVs:
31/0/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Nature: Calm Ability: Leaf Guard
Moves:
-Body Slam
-Leech Seed
-Leaf Storm
-Aromatherapy
Non-Redis

Last edited:
Hoping to open a new thread this weekend...for now a tiny update

Totodile(
)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sheer Force
Moves:
-Crunch
-Aqua Jet
-Dragon Dance
-Ice Punch
Non-Redis

Totodile(
)
IVs:
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Jolly Ability: Sheer Force
Moves:
-
Crunch
-Aqua Jet
-Dragon Dance
-Ice Punch
Non-Redis

Cyndaquil(
)
IVs:
31/0/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Nature: Timid Ability: Flash Fire
Moves:
-Crush Claw
-Flare Blitz
-Flame Burst
-Extrasensory
Non-Redis

Chikorita(
)
IVs:
31/0/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Nature: Calm Ability: Leaf Guard
Moves:
-Body Slam
-Leech Seed
-Leaf Storm
-Aromatherapy
Non-Redis
How do you get such godly shinies... I'll definitely want one of each starter... eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)