Other Pokémon Showdown! Reshiram-esque Dark Theme

Would you use this?

• Total voters

Game Moderator

Banned deucer.

 Reshiram Dark Theme 

Self-explanatory. I decided to make a dark theme since I sometimes play at ungodly hours (4 AM - 7 AM) when I'm unable to sleep, and the default dark theme of Pokémon Showdown! kind of hurts my eyes in the dark, and the battle area, specifically the animation bit are a tad bit too bright and there's always some space between the rooms and the search area that (imo) could be a bit dimmer.

I've been using this for a while so I decided to share it with you all today, for feedback and stuff. If you decide to use it, do notify me of any unstyled areas or areas you think could be improved on, that'd be a massive help.

 FAQ 
Well.. for starters..

Quit your browser and reopen it, if you're importing it through CSS make sure the import statement is at the very top, not the bottom. If you're using Tampermonkey, please make sure it is enabled as a userscript, read the instructions again. If you're using jQuery make sure jQuery is imported to begin with, it should be but just incase it isn't here's a console import:
JavaScript:
var jq = document.createElement('script');
jq.src = 'https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js';
document.body.appendChild(jq);
Inspect to see if it's even imported or if there are errors in the code. If there are errors in the code, this isn't your fault so if you can screenshot me what error it says that'll be great and I'll whip up a fix as soon as I can.

 Preview 

 Conclusion 

Installation details can be found on the link above, it should almost always self-update so don't worry about using an outdated version.

When reporting unstyled areas, providing screenshots would also greatly aid me.

And if you have trouble installing it, feel free to comment below or just shoot me a private message on my Discord or Inbox.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)