[PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING] LC Analysis Reservation Thread [PLEASE, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING]

Can I reserve Goldeen? Been testing it on ladder and it's super fun. If i'm not mistaken, i'm allowed to reserve two at a time now?

Approved - OP

Last edited by a moderator:
Trapinch can be taken over and Drilbur has been dropped.

e: Tentacool can be taken over too, the writer seems to have gone inactive

Last edited:
I know that someone has already reserved and completed Bellsprout, but I have a second set in mind for it. May I post a thread?

We don't currently think Bellsprout needs any more sets. What's your idea? For future reference, this thread is better suited for this kind of thing. - OP

Hilomilo

High-low My-low
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I've been told to hold off on doing any Vulpix-related C&C work until the suspect test ends. Because of this, I'd like to reserve Amaura and Larvitar for the time being.

Sorry about the late reply, approved - OP

Cubone is in GP, so I'll finish off the medium importance 'mons. Reserving Slowpoke!

EDIT: Wait, Slowpoke has an analysis... why does it say it's unreserved? I don't see anything wrong with the current analysis...

Last edited:
I'm waiting for QC checks on Venipede, so I'd like to claim Numel in the meantime.

EDIT: I just realised Tufflekle has taken the analysis, but has yet to get his analysis QC-ready for an entire month, so...

Approved - OP

Cubone is done.

The OP is really confusing ATM, so if there's anything I can take, please let me know.

Anything that isn't crossed out. I don't understand the point of confusion. - OP

Anything that isn't crossed out. I don't understand the point of confusion.
By "confusing" I mean "severely outdated"; it claims Slowpoke is available despite already having an analysis, and others have reserved some of the other "available" Pokemon (Remoraid, Togepi, Numel, Dratini, Venipede, Goldeen). It also says Drilbur and Tentacool are unavailable, but I think you said they were dropped...

Guess I'll take Tentacool then, assuming it's actually available.

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Yea, the list wasn't completely up to date but it should be fine now (thanks to thunderboy for the help). In case we make these kinds of mistakes in the future, feel free to shoot one of OP and I a VM. Also, you can use the search function for a Pokemon's name in this thread and it should tell you of its past reservations.

Anyways, I've added some more low priority analyses to the reservation list! This will probably be the final time we add analyses until we start doing revamps.

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
By the time this gets approved Honedge will most likely be out of QC, and since I don't want to get sniped, I'm taking Mantyke :D

honedge is not out of qc. mantyke is still free - levi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)