Please, close this fustercluck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in Mewtwo
: Pressure
IVs: 29/30/21/31/31/31
Nature: Hasty
Would you care for either a flawless modest shiny dialga or a flawless adamant shiny rayquaza
Are they KB? If so, they're likely hacked. Rayquaza is a definite, unless it's a Cherish Ball, which even then, is still probably hacked.

Are they KB? If so, they're likely hacked. Rayquaza is a definite, unless it's a Cherish Ball, which even then, is still probably hacked.
What does KB mean? But I think Rayquaza is hacked. Some random guy traded it to me. I've been scammed. Is there anything else your after because I'm SRing legendaries on OR so Let me know and I can get it. I also can clone stuff

What does KB mean? But I think Rayquaza is hacked. Some random guy traded it to me. I've been scammed. Is there anything else your after because I'm SRing legendaries on OR so Let me know and I can get it. I also can clone stuff
Kalos Born/Pentagon (I should use penta lol).

I can clone by myself, but I would like the following (All with near-flawless IVs):

(Adamant/Jolly)
(Timid)

(If you have the Eon Ticket:)

(Timid)

Kalos Born/Pentagon (I should use penta lol).

I can clone by myself, but I would like the following (All with near-flawless IVs):

(Adamant/Jolly)
(Timid)

(If you have the Eon Ticket:)

(Timid)
OK I can try to get them. And my dialga isn't kalos born either

Last edited:
Sorry but there might be a week delay regarding the OR legendaries that I'm SRing for you as I have exams all week. Is that ok? I will still do them

I'll take the Articuno.

I'll take the Shiny Mew. By the way, I would credit the original RNGer Eppie if I were you.

For both of you: Do you want a nickname, no nickname, or it's current nickname (Blue Lotus)?
Ok for the articuno (you're the first one to get it :') )
I'd prefer no nickname (Latios) if that's possible. Thanks!

DestructionOfCompanies

Banned deucer.
I don't have Abra.

As for Chinchou, I have a Moon Ball one.
I have Johto ball and Dream Ball spitbacks for trade
such as Dream Ball Feebas, Slowpoke, Clefairy and Heavy Ball Rhyhorn, Lure Ball Magikarp, Moon Ball Nidoran F

I need a Quick Ball one, I'm sure it's not difficult to catch a Volt Absorb one in a Quick Ball
I really need this for LC, I currently have no way to catch a Chinchou in my game since I'm SR'ing Terrakion

Hey, I'm CollectorTogami from Showdown, We discussed a trade earlier. I have my eyes on:
Cleffa, Clamperl (Grass), Joltik, Flebebe, and Minum all Hidden Power. For non HP, that'd be Horsea (Modest) Trapinch and Scatterbug.

You said you were after my Lileep, Solosis (dream ball), Noibat, Carbink, Dedenne, Hawlucha, Chatot, Wurmple, and Girafarig, plus Sunkern and a custom caught Growlite in Friend Ball yes?

How did I miss these alerts?
Hey, I'm CollectorTogami from Showdown, We discussed a trade earlier. I have my eyes on:
Cleffa, Clamperl (Grass), Joltik, Flebebe, and Minum all Hidden Power. For non HP, that'd be Horsea (Modest) Trapinch and Scatterbug.

You said you were after my Lileep, Solosis (dream ball), Noibat, Carbink, Dedenne, Hawlucha, Chatot, Wurmple, and Girafarig, plus Sunkern and a custom caught Growlite in Friend Ball yes?
Correct.

Hi! I'm interested in your Net Ball Latios. CMT for it please?
Would the flawless GAME Dankrai be OK?

Also, update 5/14/15: This took me less time than Latios for some reason edition.
Zekrom

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Teravolt
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/26-27/31
OT: Tori
TID: 58740
Well, this definitely makes up for my brutal cold! Only took a day! Near-Flawless!
Semi-Redis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)