Please Breed Me[Updated 6/30/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, CMT for your HA HP Fire Oddish and Farfetch'd please!
Hey there. I'd love to trade for your Lure Ball Pikipek and a (non-shiny) HA Love Ball Mereanie! I can be available after 1pm PST tomorrow if that works for you. Otherwise we can see what time works.

Hey there. I'd love to trade for your Lure Ball Pikipek and a (non-shiny) HA Love Ball Mereanie! I can be available after 1pm PST tomorrow if that works for you. Otherwise we can see what time works.
I can give you clones of both of those, shiny, unless you want me to breed you one. I will be available to trade in about 5-6 hours from this message.

Sorry, but it was almost 2 AM in my time zone, I think we messed up :/
Unfortunately I think I'm available to trade only briefly after your 1 pm because of my timezone... or maybe we should wait for the weekend
I can try to catch you this weekend! Either Saturday/Sunday around 11am (your 8pm)? Sunday might be better for me though :)

If you see anything else you'd like, I'm interested in a few more of your spitbacks.

Premier Ball Mankey
Repeat Ball Growlithe
Heavy Ball Machop
Heavy Ball Onix
Love Ball Lickitung
Safari Ball Pinsir
Heavy Ball Phanpy
Premier Ball Foongus
Premier Ball Rockruff

If they have HA, I'd like the HA.

Thanks!

If you see anything else you'd like, I'm interested in a few more of your spitbacks.

Premier Ball Mankey
Repeat Ball Growlithe
Heavy Ball Machop
Heavy Ball Onix
Love Ball Lickitung
Safari Ball Pinsir
Heavy Ball Phanpy
Premier Ball Foongus
Premier Ball Rockruff

If they have HA, I'd like the HA.

Thanks!
Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I've been rather busy this past week. Unfortunately I didn't see I needed from your thread at this time. Let me know if you get anything new though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)