Picture Telephone Megathread

Round 5 is complete!
Hosting was fun. Everyone replied rather quickly so the round concluded pretty fast.
If anyone is up for hosting the next round feel free to announce it and set a deadline!

I wrote:
The end is near!
Pokemon are preparing their shelters for the upcoming apocalypse.
Snaquaza drew:

Cretacerus wrote:
Dinosaur Pokemon building a projective bunker in preparation for the impending meteorite impact.
Reigaheres drew:

The Dutch Plumberjack wrote:
Cranidos and Omanyte taking shelter from a meteor shower
Drew drew:

princessofmusic wrote:
Gigantic, mass extinction-causing asteroids hurtle through the planet's atmosphere while an Omanyte and a woman wearing a shower cap watch, knowing that death is imminent.
vzxt drew:

ItzViper482 wrote:
Omantye lives through ptsd flashbacks in the shower with a dark skinned lady while a city is destroyed by meteors, reminding omantye of what happened to him before the fossil. His face gleams with despair.
monomite drew:

Max. Optimizer wrote:
A girl sitting in the shower, hugging Lord Helix and praying that he will protect her from the meteor shower that is destroying the city outside.
P Squared drew:

blizzardy wrote:
A girl gets herself and her omanyte prepared to meet the new overlords of earth, who've attacked from a faraway galaxy

i love how cranidos turned into a woman wearing a shower cap
Omg princessofmusic, what have you done to poor Cranidos?? x_X

PS: Got to admire the details in the last picture, that apocalyptic scene outside the window is absolutely beautiful.
Don't blame me, it looks even more like Elygem than Cranidos jmho

This round was exceptionally quick but turned out so well. Everything from vzxt's entry to the end was priceless. Thanks, Most, for hosting! P Squared I love the cartoonish style of your drawing. It's so cute!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)