Role Playing Pathfinder Society - The Overflow Archives cancelled

formerhope and blazade now have characters ready

needing one more player for the game to happen, minimum player amount is 3

if we don't get a third signup before thursday I'm changing the game to be text-only so knightsofcydonia and hitmonleet can join (although I don't believe you couldn't get hold of a headset/earplug w. mic if you really wanted to)

I would like to play as well, if you have room for another.

I have a fair amount of experience with Pathfinder, although I'm a bit rusty on some of the specifics. I used to play regularly on roll20 with some friends.

I can make a character before Saturday on my own, assuming there are no special rules between the normal game and the society version.

game in 3h 15min

character numbers and images still needed, character names also

if your character isn't ready you can play a premade, you can google them, they're the level 1 pregenerated characters hosted on the parhfindercommunity website (playing one's own character is vastly preferred though)

also for backstory there are two options for joining the Pathfinder Society:
1) formal 3-year training in the Grand Lodge under one of the three Masters (Swords, Spells, Scrolls) or
2) capable individuals can be field-commisioned straight into service, initiated by a Venture-Captain and approved by the Decemvirate

Voice Chat game was a resounding success.

Trying the text-only game of First Steps again next week. If this scenario doesn't happen, I'll give up on offering text-only games (get a mic and the will to use it to play if that happens).

First Steps Part 1: In Service to Lore (Tier 1) GM: Agape
February the 25th, 4 PM EST
Roll20 Table link here
Discord link here
Signups:
-
-
-
-
-
-

the game after that one is The Confirmation on 11th March

Last edited:
Another replayable evergreen scenario. This can be played infinite times at level 1, but only once ever at level 2.

Almost all Pathfinders undergo extensive training for three or more years to learn the tricks of the trade, and their last test before graduating from the ranks of the initiates to the status of a full Pathfinder agent is the Confirmation, a special research project that involves considerable fieldwork and is designed to simulate the initiates' future work as a Pathfinder. Even the noteworthy field commissioned agents sometimes participate in such trials as a way to familiarize themselves with the Pathfinder Society’s rules and expectations. Although Confirmation is typically an individual affair, the society recently discovered a site on the Isle of Kortos that would be perfect for initiates but perhaps too dangerous to handle alone. Successfully uncovering this site’s secrets will not only contribute to the society’s body of knowledge but shape the exciting careers ahead for each of the prospective agents.
The Confirmation (Tier 1-2) GM: Agape
March the 18th, 4 PM EST
Roll20 Table link here (it's the same one; I'll change stuff around)
Discord link here
Signups:
- Blazade
- Walrein
- FormerHope
- Drawesome532
-
-

This game will use voice chat.

The time is negotiable to be pushed back by one hour, mention in the signups if you'd like this and also note if you cannot make it if it starts at 5. The game will take between 4 and 5 hours to finish. If time runs out the scenario will just end prematurely.

Last edited:
game in 3h

I always get the timezones wrong it seems. These two weeks when euro and american DST aren't in synch are the most difficult ones for scheduling games >_>

One last replayable before moving on to "real" stuff. This time a traditional dungeon crawl. On a Friday this time due to Shadows of Baine on Saturday.

A dungeon-based adventure for 1st-level characters.

The ruined siege castles outside Absalom have long beckoned adventurers looking to make a name for themselves. Now an earthquake has cracked open one of these fabled ruins, and its lost mysteries and fantastic treasures lie exposed for the first time in centuries. But the tower's empty halls once more echo with living footfalls, and a new master has claimed the Fallen Fortress as his own. Can the you find a way to get inside its shattered walls? What ancient dangers and fresh threats will they encounter inside its crumbling chambers? And will you be able to defeat the current Master of the Fallen Fortress?

Master of the Fallen Fortress is a dungeon-based adventure for 1st-level chararacters, written for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and compatible with the 3.5 edition of the world's oldest RPG (lol they cannot mention DnD in scenario descriptions due to trademark laws). It also serves as an introduction to Pathfinder Society Organized Play (Paizo's constantly evolving, world-wide megacampaign).

The Confirmation (Tier 1) GM: Agape
April the 7th, 4 PM EDT
Roll20 Table link here (it's still the same one; I'll change stuff around)
Discord link here
Signups:
- Walrein
- Drawesome
-
-
-
-

This game will use voice chat.

The time is negotiable to be pushed back by one hour, mention in the signups if you'd like this and also note if you cannot make it if it starts at 3. The game will take about 4 hours to finish. If time runs out or if someone has to leave in a 3-player game the scenario will just end prematurely.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)