Overwatch - Brigitte used FLAIL!

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
btw with this cancer season finishing and next season becoming cancer as well I'm just gonna main Hanzo
Gold bow here I go

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh...now I'm getting 300 FPS... huh... thanks ._.
I like how you just casually said that like it was no big deal HAHAHAHAHHAAA

What a rig you got yourself there. Iirc there were bugs in the game where if you had too much FPS it lead to some problems. Like not being able to pause in custom game. I think they fixed all of those though .

Now, can you share like 10% of that FPS thanks. HAHAHA

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon
I don't feel like for most heroes the extra fps is super important, but if you are playing an aim heavy hero like widowmaker or tracer it's probably a good idea to try for max FPS (plus you get to see through some trees/bushes which is a plus)

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
I don't feel like for most heroes the extra fps is super important, but if you are playing an aim heavy hero like widowmaker or tracer it's probably a good idea to try for max FPS (plus you get to see through some trees/bushes which is a plus)

FPS is incredible important at higher levels of play because of how intense tracking becomes. Tracking on Heroes like Sombra and Zen become incredible simplified when you have insanely high FPS.

Yo I just realized, after about a year of smogon, that there was an Overwatch thread .-.
I feel like im not gonna fit in here as well because, due to my 1.50Ghz laptop, the game normally lags to the point where I can't select my character, and by the time I can I get kicked for inactivity.
So if anyone plays on Xbox..... yay.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yo I just realized, after about a year of smogon, that there was an Overwatch thread .-.
I feel like im not gonna fit in here as well because, due to my 1.50Ghz laptop, the game normally lags to the point where I can't select my character, and by the time I can I get kicked for inactivity.
So if anyone plays on Xbox..... yay.
hey we can queue if you want when next season starts xbone: steelyalmond4

edit: if you don't have a mic get one for sanity

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
New hero! Moira gives us another healer on the roster. Thoughts?
She a Support class hero with split healing / DPS functions

Literally the Evil Mercy OWCJ has been begging for since Bercy

As for her abilities, everything seems incredible on attack/KotH but awful for Defense 2CP or in/against dive comps.

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
I love her, may play more support again!
She has Zens utility with more team support. She's not going to be a main healer in any way, she's going to casually group heal like Soldier does in higher levels. I think shes going to pair incredible well with Zen or even Lucio, giving lucio a better time on Speed Boost

Also Crossover skins confirmed

Buthcer Roadhog, Nova Widowmaker.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
She has Ana's hps + a HoT, even if she needs a resource she will probably be a main healer by her own right.

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
She has Ana's hps + a HoT, even if she needs a resource she will probably be a main healer by her own right.

Her resource works like Zarya's, it has a baseline and Peak. At it's lowest it's still powerful, and it increases / decreases based on damage / healing. Her passive refills her gauge slowly though, but it's pretty slow.

Joim

Pixels matter
Anyone been watching the world cup? Holy shit the games have been intense. USA vs South Korea was insane...Flow3r is the best player I've ever seen.
Despite the results I think France was closer to beign able to win, but KR went back with incredible clutches. Very good games overall.

Is anyone else finding themselves trying to W+M1 enemies as Moira? I know it doesn't do anything, and I should be doing W+M2, if anything. I guess it's force of habit.

and don't tell me to rebind my mouse buttons for her, I need to train myself

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Is anyone else finding themselves trying to W+M1 enemies as Moira? I know it doesn't do anything, and I should be doing W+M2, if anything. I guess it's force of habit.

Yeah I'm having the same muscle memory of primary fire=damage lol

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.

I pretty much spent a few days on the PTR training myself to remember LMB=Heal/RMB=Hurt.

Joim

Pixels matter
Happens to me sometimes, but only a little.
Also got Hanzo's golden bow finally. Next will be Zen's balls, but I had to get a meme weapon first :)

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
A Dallas Fuel player just got banned live on twitch.

His statement claims he was banned after being reported for "False Reporting" Someone he had reported a few days/a week prior when he reported them for "throwing on Sym".

Blizzard is investigating deeper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)