(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not interested in the Zygarde either. I have a breeding projects section in the first page with some breedables I want. I haven't updated that in a while though.

Feel free to check them out and see if you want to breed any of them. Alternatively send me a list of the breedables you have. Depending on the quality and difficulty of the breeds I ask for 2 or 3 breedables for 1 legendary.
Of the ones that aren't "*reserved" i can definitely do the tauros and pineco. Itll take me a few weeks though.

Itll take some time for me to go though a full list of the breedables i have, so let me know if this would work first.

Of the ones that aren't "*reserved" i can definitely do the tauros and pineco. Itll take me a few weeks though.

Itll take some time for me to go though a full list of the breedables i have, so let me know if this would work first.
Sure you can do the tauros and pineco. The pineco was actually reserved but the deal was never completed.

Make the Sheer Force Tauros Jolly 5IV please.

Here's the details for the Pineco I want.
Stock: 0
Female
Ability: Overcoat
Natures: Sassy, Relaxed Brave etc.
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Counter, Endure, Revenge, Power Trick or pin missle
Notes:

s
I desperately hope there is something you would like in my thread for these two beauties! I haven't played in ages and would love it if you could help me out!

#642 Thundurus
Ability: Prankster
Natures: Naive
IV Spread: 04/31/04/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Tutor moves: None
Notes: SR from my AS game on Jan. 1st 2015 :D. Kinda usable but mostly a trophy.
Non-Redis

#720 Hoopa
Ability: Magician
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 29/28/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Notes: Manesh Hoopa SR from my AS game. Code obtained from Djura. 29 HP is a Life Orb number for Hoopa.
Non-Redis
Is the Bold HP Ice Zapdos SR'd by you?

Sure you can do the tauros and pineco. The pineco was actually reserved but the deal was never completed.

Make the Sheer Force Tauros Jolly 5IV please.

Here's the details for the Pineco I want.
Female
Ability: Overcoat
Natures: Sassy, Relaxed Brave etc.
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Counter, Endure, Revenge, Power Trick or pin missle
Notes:

s

Is the Bold HP Ice Zapdos SR'd by you?
It isn't SR'd by me but was by a friend of mine.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hey man I know this was a while ago but I actually have the Pineco, you told me someone else was doing it so you would wait to hear back from him, so I am assuming you never heard back?

Hey man I know this was a while ago but I actually have the Pineco, you told me someone else was doing it so you would wait to hear back from him, so I am assuming you never heard back?
Yep never heard back from the other guy. Sorry I totally forgot about your offer and already made a deal with Aquaspeeder. Were you interested in trading for something in particular?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Yep never heard back from the other guy. Sorry I totally forgot about your offer and already made a deal with Aquaspeeder. Were you interested in trading for something in particular?
How about this one?

#447 Riolu
Ability: Justified(HA)
Natures: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Hi Jump Kick, Crunch
Notes:

What specifications would you like on the Pineco?

How about this one?

#447 Riolu
Ability: Justified(HA)
Egg Moves: Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Hi Jump Kick, Crunch
Notes:

What specifications would you like on the Pineco?
Sorry that is not a fair trade. Riolu is 12.5% female.

I have quick ball spitbacks of it lying around. I'll give you one for free for the trouble.

It was SR'd by a friend of mine. Is it something you are interested in? I missed out on the Hoopa event and would love to have at least that so I can use it to battle with.
Sorry I'm not interested anymore. I thought it had a flawless HP Ice but it actually has a IV of 27 in spdef.

I can trade the hoopa to you for 2 breeding projects.

Sorry I'm not interested anymore. I thought it had a flawless HP Ice but it actually has a IV of 27 in spdef.

I can trade the hoopa to you for 2 breeding projects.
What are the breeding projects you'd like? I already have many unique ones as well that I personally did and many that are shiny hatched by others but I originally bred. Have you checked those?

What are the breeding projects you'd like? I already have many unique ones as well that I personally did and many that are shiny hatched by others but I originally bred. Have you checked those?
Yeah I saw them but I either already have them or they are not to my liking.

I'm interested in this two

HA
- HA *female caught

If you are interested in breeding these I will edit the details.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw them but I either already have them or they are not to my liking.

I'm interested in this two

HA
- HA *female caught

If you are interested in breeding these I will edit the details.
I'd like more information on them for sure. I am not sure what you are looking for since where I work is blocking a couple of the images. But I can definitely do some breeding projects for you. Is there any way to get that Thunderus as well? I'll even breed females out specifically if I have to.

I'd like more information on them for sure. I am not sure what you are looking for since where I work is blocking a couple of the images. But I can definitely do some breeding projects for you. Is there any way to get that Thunderus as well? I'll even breed females out specifically if I have to.

It's a HA mienfoo and a HA gligar. I already have the female gligar caught for you to start breeding and you will have to find the mienfoo. Breeding these 2 Pokemon will only be enough for one of the legendaries, so you either get my shiny thundurus or my Life Orb Timid Hoopa.

Breeding for a female is not a bonus, to me and most people trading here trading for females is a given. People only trade for males if they need a parent for eggmoves or something.

Mienfoo in Heal Ball
Ability: Reckless (HA)
Egg Moves: I can provide the male with the necessary eggmoves

Gligar in Heal Ball I can provide the female
Ability: Immunity (HA)
Natures: Careful
Egg Moves: Agilty, Baton Pass, Feint, counter

#641 Tornadus
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 31/15/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice)
Notes: SR from OR by TheCuttingEdge . 30 IV in speed doesn't affect the Standard Tornadus-T at level 50. At level 100 add 4 more EVs. Standard Tornadus-T runs only 216 speed EVs.
Semi-Redis

cmt this is from omega ruby correct ?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good day to you vzxt,

Could you please CMT for the following Pokémon:

#642 Thundurus
Natures: Naive
IV Spread: 04/31/04/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Notes: SR from my AS game on Jan. 1st 2015 :D. Kinda usable but mostly a trophy.
Non-Redis

You can find a link to my trading thread in my signature.
Let me know what you think.

Best greetings.

Not interested in trading atm.

Can a mod lock this? thanks!

.com ;)

Moderator edit: Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)