Tournament OUPL III Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh btw replays in match report posts would be helpful ;w;

i have everything reported so far logged in the replays thread but there's a good chance i'll miss something later

Century Express

melodies of life
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Hate to be "that guy", but it should be a good idea to put the differences between XY and ORAS in the OP (idk if ORAS move tutors / abilities like Magnet Rise Klefki or Contrary Serperior are chronologically relevant, but unreleased Mega Stones definitely are)

Hate to be "that guy", but it should be a good idea to put the differences between XY and ORAS in the OP (idk if ORAS move tutors / abilities like Magnet Rise Klefki or Contrary Serperior are chronologically relevant, but unreleased Mega Stones definitely are)
XY = ORAS

afaik the official name for ORAS (now that it is an old gen) is XY like how DPP isn't called HGSS.

So inevitably when Generation 7 ends, we will return from using[whatever game name] to SM? Just seeing if I understand.
That's, at least, the precedent that the term "DPP" set.

Either we use the most recent pair of games to name the gen or we stick to the initial batch. If we wanted consistency and wanted to refer to gen 6 as ORAS, then we'd have to refer to DPP as HGSS, gen 5 as BW2, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)