Tournament OUPL Comemencement + Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Welcome to the third installment of the Overused Premier League. For the uninformed, the Overused Premier League (OUPL) is a team-based tournament where 6 team managers draft their team from a pool of players and duke it out for the following 6 weeks to make it to playoffs, where the top four teams face off to determine this year's winning team (and, of course, all for the glory of the red trophy,Badge,ribbon y'all don't get shit.). It's one of the most fun and engaging tournaments Smogon has to offer, so read on if you're interested!

I will be the co-host this year, starry blanket. A reminder of rulings that hold true for this year:
  1. Managers are allowed one (1) assistant Manager.
  2. This is basically the more serious farm league.
  3. This tournament will get overshadowed by wcop.
With that said, I'd like to welcome all of our managers this year, new and old!

BB Seakings: MattyBrollic & obii (use your comfey ct's)
Hearthome Hikers: p2 & dk (man's coming in with a trophy, bless up)
Kawaii Kratosmanas: FLCL & KratosMana (jirachee is the better Canadian)
No Justice No Peace Ninjasks: z0mOG & ben gay (best name if we are being honest here)
TOPSZN Noctowls: Tokyo Tom & Poek (6)
Twinleaf Thunder: Jirachee & blunder (back to lose again, eh?)

Alright, I know most of you don't care about the above ^

You are here for the good shit. The shit that makes everyone wanna pull out the popcorn and not go to the store to buy salt because you know it's gonna spill out in the comment section.

Understand that we are busy prepping for the upcoming draft so will not include explanations for these rankings but sure are able to rant at us on discord.

SM OU Power Rankings will be done by yours truly.
XY/ORAS OU Power Rankings will be done by tours truly.
BW2 OU Power Rankings will be done by Finchinator
DPP OU Power Rankings will be done by BKC
ADV OU Power Rankings will be done by Astamatitos

SM OU Power Rankings

GypsyKing
2. reyscarface
3. Iloveleague
4. Obliviate
5. SoulWind
6. Tricking
7. Steve Angello
8. JayStaice
9. Chill Shadow
10. Croven

XY/ORAS OU Power Rankings

Axel10
2. xray
3. Blackoblivion
4. Genesis7
5. patlop2307
6. Alexander.
7. Eternal Spirit
8. Always!
9. beatiful
10. R!cardo

BW2 OU Power Rankings

1. Finchinator
2. -Tsunami-
3. idiotfrommars
4. LuckOverSkill
5. Shoka
6. papai noel
7. HSA
8. Pearl
9. dragonuser
10.Christo

DPP OU Power Rankings

1. undisputed
2. NightFox
3. -Tsunami-
4. TDK
5. PDC
6. Void
7. Stallion
8. HANTSUKI
9. DestinyUnknown
10. H-C
ADV OU Power Rankings
1. undisputed
2. teal6
3. Floppy
4. We Three Kings
5. CZ
6. Kingler12345
7. New Breed
8. elodin
9. CALLOUS
10. SunnyORAS

We are done here. Enjoy the power rankings. Drop Likes and don't forget butter for the salt.

Last edited:

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion
PART 1 OF Z0MOG'S WILD RIDE: MANAGER UNBIASED AND/OR BIASED RANKINGS

1. Z0mog / ben gay:
1 of these bad ass dudes is about to win an ost trophy while the other is the most handsome, hardest working, and friendly user on the site by LANDSLIDES. Put the ost one in as a ghoster and the other one as licherally whatever and u have a recipe for successipe. BONUS: kek memes boost team morale by 85%

2. Tokyo Tom / poek:
If u arent a subscriber to traditional Canadian lore, then you might not know the saying "eh, Tokyo tom and that spanish tag-a-long is a win mens". Well now that u know it, u know that these 2 ALL STAR players will be ghosting every game while eating poutine at tim Hortons

3. flcl / kratosmana:
im under the impression that flcl puts no/minimal effort into whatever he wants and it still turns out better than any1 else. if he can convince kratosmana to ghost instead of funpostin his day away then their then we will be doomed!! HOWEVER! i dont think either cares

4. jirachee / blunder:
this time, we have a team with TWO canadians, so thats double helpings of tim hortons ghosting. i doubt either will care but i would fear a jirachee that did. blunder sucks and wont ghost tho calling it now

5. mattybrollic / obii:
every game before someone plays, matty will ask for the team and switch out a mon for something that makes UNSENSE, like a landot for claydol. he beat style so im 100% confidence his ghosting couldnt lose. obii is the 2nd hardest worker after urs truly so maybe he can carry with good teams that have matty's poor memes

6. P2 / dk
On one hand u got some bozo who got carried to a trophy by Brazilians and mazar, who won't care enough to put in effort whatsoever and on the other side, u got a guy whose name stands for "don't know" cuz nobody knew him incLuding p2
This team only wins if p2 DOESNT ghost and if I he upbids all my buys cuz he won't make a draft plan

Thanks for reading!

i knew changing my name was a bad idea

at least if it stayed "daddy's kisses," i could creep people out instead of giving them room for shit jokes about what the acronym might stand for

PART 2 OF Z0MOG'S WILD RIDE: HOW TO PICK OUPL PLAYERS

1. players who meme like z0mog: upbid until the sky

2. players who love meme and pokemon: will spend 20K on this man

3. players who are skillful at pokemon: hmm prob worth my 3-5K

4. players who hate meme: i'll kick your ass from my discord channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)