OU Player of the Week #8: Posho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening Posho I'm here now to ask you the important questions

What are your thoughts on Fairy Type Pokemon and why Oras t-wave Clefable is God?
Am I the craziest person on Smogon?
In a 3 way battle between bludz , Celticpride and TDK who wins?
Do you watch RWBY and if you do whats your favourite Character and Crackship?
Based on my questions and what you know of me which Anime do you recommend I watch?

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Good evening Posho I'm here now to ask you the important questions

What are your thoughts on Fairy Type Pokemon and why Oras t-wave Clefable is God?
Am I the craziest person on Smogon?
In a 3 way battle between bludz , Celticpride and TDK who wins?
Do you watch RWBY and if you do whats your favourite Character and Crackship?
Based on my questions and what you know of me which Anime do you recommend I watch?
- Really cool type that kind of nerfed dragons as they were really dominant in BW OU and Thunder Wave is the best move in the game, therefore Clefable with it becomes a God
- Maybe :'v
- I'd say that TDK since he's the one I see in tournaments, I know a bit about bludz while I have never seen Celctricpede play xD
- Yes I do, Yang is my favourite, I like how she gets powered up when she's mad lol
- Oreimo

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
favorite shin chan ep
cucc or cuck
top 5 underrated BW sets?
if you had the choice between never being gay again for the rest of your life and never being able to eat ice cream, which one would u pick
- lol there are like thousands, I'd say the... 560 bop
- cucc
- DD Latios, Custap Skarm, Curse Gastro, Custap Land-T (this one's from fv, such a genius) and of course.... poshothorn
- eating ice cream clearly o.o

Opinion on the rise in popularity dug stall has seen in the recent gens?
Do you think preparing for specific opponents is worth it or do you just go with what ever you feel like using?
Opinion on people who don't build their own team?
Are you borderline retarded? Be honest.

Posho

local gaymer weeb
Opinion on the rise in popularity dug stall has seen in the recent gens?
Do you think preparing for specific opponents is worth it or do you just go with what ever you feel like using?
Opinion on people who don't build their own team?
Are you borderline retarded? Be honest.
- It's a bit aids, and kinda forces you to run some specific gimmicks or play carefully
- I mean, I'm supposed to go with something that I know will work against them, just don't try to go and counterteam, beacuse you might risk getting matchup'd.
- In my opinion, it's the funniest part of playing competitive mons, and it's also rewarding in the sense that you like winning with your very own stuff, if you don't build I guess that's only your business and you're free to do whatever
- Here in forums I gotta say I sometimes am, but I'm quite different from what I am like irl :o

Rank the following megas: aerodactyl, beedrill, garchomp, venusaur, sharpedo

Do you think marshadow have any chance to stay OU? What if its signature Z crystal is banned?

Posho

local gaymer weeb
do u prefer power or accuracy
favorite lower tier
most underrated mon in ou
most overrated mon in ou
thoughts on stall?
- accuracy and effectiveness
- BW RU
- kartana maybe
- m-medicham
- it's just a play-style, but I dislike watching it when it comes to tournament games

Rank the following megas: aerodactyl, beedrill, garchomp, venusaur, sharpedo

Do you think marshadow have any chance to stay OU? What if its signature Z crystal is banned?
- aerodactyl : ok
- beedrill: horseshit
- garchomp: decent
- venusaur: good
- sharpedo: good (almost got raped by it twice in spl xD)

- It will certainly be OU for a little period of time, but I think it will banned soon. If you ask me, I don't remember how that move works, but I've been told it's really broken, but that might depend on the banning policy the council uses, I'd like to see it though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)