Other OU Player of the Week #24: Tokyo Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
can you give me teams for the bw cup since ill be playing this week?
fave to win the dpp cup? adv?
how do u meme so well?
favorite mega that isnt ou by usage?
favorite non ou tier?
how good was Haunter's april fools prank?
RE: BW Cup - Maybe!
RE: DPP/ADV Cups - I'm not quite sure as I don't know those communities very well, but I'll just tentatively say BKC if he's not hosting one of them? He's definitely one of the best ADV/DPP players around. I guess the SPL guys like Rocka and Marshall Law can win DPP as well! Dekzeh won the inaugural Alpha Ruiners Hunger Games, so he's another of my picks for ADV!
RE: Memes - Bedschibaer Henry
RE: Mega - Abomasnow for sure. I've only tried a handful of times to use it in OU, but I've used it a ton in past metas of UU and it's a very fun 'Mon to use.
RE: Non-OU Tier - Eh, probably UU? I played a ton of UU back when Altaria was unbanned
RE: April Fools - It was pretty dank. A really fun ladder to play as well! Too bad people didn't see the true power of TSpikes + Hex. I actually know that a few QC members genuinely wanted to keep Giratina OU though!
Are you style?
Why did you lie to the previous question?
Is a Lando I check needed?
If you could change Oras in one way what would it be?
What was your favorite battle this SPL (A Tesung victory isn't required, merely expected)
RE: Style - I intended to post the Etika intro vid here, but I can't find it, so you're gonna have to use your imagination

i'm from a town where the young never shut our eyes
pick your poison you can ride with those other guys

brooklyn, brooklyn

@_@

RE: Lies - I haven't come up with a meme dank enough to grace this excellent inquisition, a thousand pardons
RE: Lando-I - HUH? Just because he's brought it 2/5 times doesn't mean he's gonna bring it again!!! I can fish for Focus Blast misses with Tyranitar.
RE: ORAS - I'd get rid of Clefable and fat balance so you would no longer be at the top of the OU scene, you degenerate
RE: SPL Battle - That time when Tesung haxed someone to win, haha. It was pretty dank. Realistically though, I'd say PDC beating Stathakis in Week 9, because it was a great game to watch and it also sealed the Ruiners' undefeated regular season.
why is tic shit?
why are u still not osaka oliver?
why do u meme so hard?
do u have the heart of the cards?
why are 49 and tdk such despicable users?
why is dall such a qt?
ryan is a qt :D
RE: TIC - 'Cuz you're in it??????????? I can sell you a burn heal for 250 Poké Dollars
RE: Heart of the Cards - I played a turn 3 Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon in my first YuGiOh ladder match on Dueling Network, so yeah, I do believe in the Heart of the Cards. Thanks to Imanalt for telling me to take the card out, I swear these haters keep trying to bring me down lol

The rest of your questions don't deserve answers, they display a general lack of thought, grammar, and heart, in that order. I urge you to return to the forest and gather your chi. In due time, and with the proper training, you will be ready to ask true questions.
a bw player !!!

is there anything you would like to see ban'd or unban'd in bw?

i love your creativity in the tier btw
Baha ;]
Nothing at the moment, although having certain suspects would be coolio (perhaps Volcarona and Kyurem-B?) Unlike a lot of people, I like the aspect of weather in BW, and I think it allows for a certain degree of creativity that you wouldn't be able to obtain in a meta purely dominated by Sand. Also, thanks man! I want to try to break the stereotype that BW is a "stale" meta, because it's untrue.
idk why ppl think BW2 is such a cancer tier, no weather wars when you only have sand balance xd
not but for real, BW2 is actually a fun tier, moreso than ORAS :o

1. what metagames do you plan on getting involved into, within the tournament scene or without?
2. brief paragraph on why reuniclus is broken in BW2 OU
3. do you plan in getting involved in lower tiers they are fun
RE: Metagames - I've always wanted to get into OMs, I did BHackmons in early XY as well as AAA a little later, but it's just kind of a hassle picking up all the various mechanics of a new OM. Something I do want to get more into though is BW UU/BW RU, because that's where Spikes stack reigns supreme.
RE: Reuniclus - It's centralizing, man! You always need something that can beat it at +1 if you're using semi-passive stuff like Ferrothorn or Tentacruel or whatnot, which I'm not a huge fan of. I know that wasn't a paragraph, shut up dad
RE: Lower Tiers - Not PU sorry dude haha, gonna stick to the official tourney ones. Maybe UU again? But I'm definitely interested in learning more into BW lower tiers.
Why was I not tagged even once in this post :[ so much for friends

Who would win in a qt Indian contest Jaiho or sugarhigh

Favorite underrated BW2 mon/set?

Have you been keeping up with Akame ga Kill?
Didn't want my secret lumberjack fetish to get out, man. :[
RE: Indians - Although Sugarhigh is actually a girl, Jai is still the cuter user.
RE: BW2 - BIG BIRD
RE: AGK - Nah haha, the last thing I remember is Mine going into a coma. Has anything crazy gone down?
My nigga I actually helped you with the scouting in finals and known you for almost a year now, why am I not someone you look up to? Sigh
Sigh. Shoutouts Zam. The fact that you can still grab wins w/ that Espeon + Scarf Tornadus team is a testament to your skill LOL
haha, spike-stack is so hot dude. froslass, ooOOooohh.

what are your thoughts on the following article?
http://www.djbooth.net/index/news/entry/if-drake-dies-is-he-a-legend
does it pay to be as fly as you?
what's your favourite nick for bw ou garbodor?
'true' is not a substitute for 'right' in every circumstance, you doofus
why do u insist that kid ink is good?
I'm so fly ground moves don't affect me. Magic Mike. True, I'll keep that in mind...hater. Kid Ink makes hits while you take shits
The guy who wrote that article is a hater and can stay being dropped on the daily at le wrong generation. Sigh. Drake is my idol.
Stupidest thing you've seen an opponent use?

Wisconsin or Duke?

Do you play any OM's, and if so, which ones?
RE: Stupid Shit - I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON THIS. I have seen plenty of stupid stuff. Since I couldn't come up w/ anything at the moment I'll speak about myself though. In early BW I used Reuniclus w/ Calm Mind / Recover / Acid Armor / HP Dragon. The idea was get to +6 in everything and then have HP Dragon for neutral coverage. yeah. it never happened.
RE: Duke, for my buddy Stathakis. I don't actually watch college ball though :[ shoutouts Texas A&M for benching my buddy Nog tho...you stay winning dude
Mb man, I didn't actually know you guys read these things haha. Not much you could do w/ that matchup. Stay up

Last edited:

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
oh yea now this pile of ass thread mineswell be named random underachieving nameless peasant faggit of the weak haha,,
questions
when ur eating tim hortons donuts, do u give each one an individual rimjob like u do ur ou room assbuddies?
when u wake up in the morning realizing what a pathetic failure of a human being u are, do u apologize to urself?
whats the most polite way to tell someone their toxic lopunny garbage is the brainchild of autism and down syndrome and that they should go killthemself?
why are u the worst member of the guild this side of reese wood? are you intentionally shit to piss niggas off?
if drake and rihanna both fell into the river, what drake song would u play as u towel him off by the fire place later that night?
why do u think this retarded mufuck

is half decent at rapping? yung corleone would fucking body yung sinautism
why r u just an inferior key who can borderline play mons?
if u were half the battler u are the memer, ud still be shit

how aboot now eh?
- drehk

edit: why r u the luckiest bw shitpile of all time? why do u get outplayed by me everyturn only to be rwarded with luck?
in which position am i top 3 of in bw and oras (1st 2nd or 3rd)
rank urself in the traditional IDM Tiersformat (definitely a low 2 in los place)

Last edited:

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Don't know if this counts as necroposting but there are a number of questions I haven't gotten to yet!
you said that despite preparing all week for our finals match, you decided not to give af at the end (even though we won at that point). it mattered a lot to you apparently so just wondering what came over the sudden negligence for such an important match :0. also a great player imo is one who learns from their mistakes, so i wouldn't be so hasty as to brush that match off to the side out of something as trivial as embarrassment ~_~. i'm always sand exca weak so i'd assume u would bring it as judging from your previous battles i've seen, you took a fancy towards bland sand :p . rotom kinda fked u in the end despite attaining a huge lead, so wouldn't say that matchup was rly in your favor. other than that, this really is a well deserved interview and i'm sure that people are well aware of how good a player u are :D -fren ben out qB)
I didn't preserve my win-con, so yeah. I don't have a way out of this without just making excuse after excuse, but the main one is once I saw our team lost I kinda said whatever, and after the initial hax I didn't really keep my head clear. I appreciate the kind words man. See you in Cali this summer :B
Solid answering format :o

You said you used to swim, what went trough your head while swimming?

What other games do you play?

Favorite non OU to use in OU that isn't in the viability rankings?

Favorite movie? Book? Album?

Opinions on Reuniculus in ORAS

Blondes, Brunettes or Redheads?
Uh, random stuff, I guess, nothing I can think of in particular :x I play a bunch of other games, Fire Emblem being my favourite game series of all time (also a big fan of other similar games, like Advance Wars n' Final Fantasy Tactics). Pretty much adventure games that are japanese-y in design is generally what I'd look for. Online, not much, but Imanalt has taught me a thing or two about Dueling Network, if that doesn't sound sad enough. Hmm, I honestly don't know, I think the viability rankings cover pretty much everything because people try to be so hipster these days. Probably Qwilfish? Can't put my finger on a specific movie, but I love those "team heist" genres, like F&F (Tokyo Drift n' Fast Five being my favourites) or Ocean's 11. I'm also a big fan of Marvel movies, so I'm hyped for the second Avengers. These aren't movies, but Game of Thrones and Agents of Shield deserve mentions as my two favourite TV Shows atm. My favourite book is called "I Am the Messenger" by Marcus Zusack (I think that's how his name is spelled). It's a really good book and definitely worth checking out. If you asked me for my favourite album 5 years ago I would've said Meteora by Linkin Park, if you asked me 1 year ago I would've said Young Sinatra: Undeniable by Logic, and if you asked me right now I'd probably say Nothing Was the Same (LOL faji dkm). I don't really have much experience with Reuniclus in ORAS, but I'd imagine it's p coolio.

Blondes, because Amber Heard and stuff (actually, I don't even think she's a natural blonde e_e).
Clefable or Gothitelle. Which of these 2 Cancerous mons would you give a mega evolution?
If you could retest 1 pokemon From Ubers Which would it be and why?
Most hilarious game you have played in?
Thoughts on double Fairy Core's?

Which player is more awesome Teeny Victory or Dark Nostalgia?
On a scale of 1-10 how epic are my questions?
I'd give Goth a Mega Evolution so people using it wouldn't be able to pull off that Trick Rest set. Clefable would just be too fat.
I would retest normal Blaziken, just because I like Blaziken :)
Off the top of my head, this game where my opponent abuses every possible 10% chance
I hate fairies I think the typing is broken and I hate fat pink stuff so I hate it
I am not sure. Dark Nostalgia has a cooler name; we'll go with him.
7.263, keep it up
TL;D-FUCKIN-R
mlk is watching
oh yea now this pile of ass thread mineswell be named random underachieving nameless peasant faggit of the weak haha,,
questions
when ur eating tim hortons donuts, do u give each one an individual rimjob like u do ur ou room assbuddies?

That's FAJI bro I'm tired of the disrespect

when u wake up in the morning realizing what a pathetic failure of a human being u are, do u apologize to urself?

At least I don't wake up in the morning thinking Ferrothorn + Ferroseed on 1 team is a good idea haha dkm

whats the most polite way to tell someone their toxic lopunny garbage is the brainchild of autism and down syndrome and that they should go killthemself?

I swear it works man...Mew can't burn you. The only reason why the team looks bad is because FAJI is the only person you've seen use it

why are u the worst member of the guild this side of reese wood? are you intentionally shit to piss niggas off?

I'd like to think of it as Rock Paper Scissors, where Reese, New Breed, the ladder and I are Rock, you're Scissors, and Paper doesn't exist

if drake and rihanna both fell into the river, what drake song would u play as u towel him off by the fire place later that night?

np: Furthest Thing

why do u think this retarded mufuck

is half decent at rapping? yung corleone would fucking body yung sin autism

You're just a washed up hashtag rapper sigh. Backofdawii ain't a punchline SON!

why r u just an inferior key who can borderline play mons?

Gosh, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me

if u were half the battler u are the memer, ud still be shit

If I were half the memer

how aboot now eh?
- drehk

edit: why r u the luckiest bw shitpile of all time? why do u get outplayed by me everyturn only to be rwarded with luck?

Skill doesn't prevail over destiny

in which position am i top 3 of in bw and oras (1st 2nd or 3rd)

According to ladder you're unranked lol, ladder is all that matters
You're top 3 BW tho, behind New Breed and FAJI

rank urself in the traditional IDM Tiersformat (definitely a low 2 in los place)

low 2 in everything but 9.8 in overall. Top OU player in this gen, possibly just behind user gr8astard! Tour records and bo3 records dont lie NYUKKUH!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)