Tournament Other Metas Veto Minitour [Winner - Vapo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Gonna call activity if we can't get it done :/
I VMed unfixable 5 days ago, and he hasn't responded. I saw him on PS 4 days ago, where we picked a meta (we decided to play Linked, but I couldn't play at that time since I had to go to sleep [it was late my time] and I was on my tablet so no teams). I haven't seen him since, and I've been on every day. I was up 'til 1:30am Tuesday night/Wednesday morning (didn't have anything I had to wake up for on Wednesday), was on for 4-8 hours Wednesday/Thursday, and even though I was golfing today I've been on for the last 2 1/2 hours. I don't even know his timezone :/ Sorry for the long explanation, just wanted to show I've tried to get in contact and have been active this week (I've never had to call activity and don't particularly want to, so yeah :/ )

hollywood said I could have the activity win if the deadline beat us to our match. It's on his wall. I'm in such a terrible timezone for these things lol.

To be fair I had a hard time beating Zard X anyways, the crit on Ferro was game changing, but I don't think it mattered very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)