Tournament Other Metagames Premier League V - Signups CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Esteemed Other Metagames Room Voice and Mix and Mega Council/Quality Control Member "IT11"
I'm the best at mix and mega. Also I can play BH good and sketch/ag if needed
GMT-6 (at least I hope it's gmt-6, it's definitely EST-2 aka US mountain time)
lol i've been on this site basically every day for 2 and a half years and have the whole summer off after my last final on june 29 i doubt activity is gonna be a problem

Pokemon Showdown Name: motherhate
Preferred OMs: BH, AAA and AG if you give me teams. I'm also the greatest UNO player to ever live
Timezone: Depends, GMT+2 rn but might change
Foreseen Inactivity: I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks and I'll hopefully find a job mid July, but I'm on discord all the time so there's that

In gen7 I peaked BH and AG and I've beaten good aaa players on several occasions.

Pokemon Showdown name: Elyna
Preferred OMs: Balanced Hackmons, Anything Goes, Monotype, Mix and Mega, and Almost Any Ability
Timezone: Central
Foreseen inactivity: Only around July 4th

(ik it says i joined on June 12th but i have years of competitive pokemon experience)

Pokemon Showdown name: fsk【se】 (rip name request is not gonna work before badges)
Preferred OMs: Balanced Hackmons, can do AG if needed
Timezone: GMT+8 before July 20th, US Central Time afterward.
Foreseen inactivity: July 7th-10th on a trip, International Flight around July 20th, nothing much otherwise.

I have decent records/win streaks against certain esteemed players in BH, and I lead BH on PO don't know if that helps lol. I have managerial / playing experience in PO World Cup and literally scouted for everyone on my team so I won't waste your slot anyway :v

Last edited:

Alore

i'm sorry
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Signing up out of peer pressure.

Pokémon Showdown names: Alore, AlexAkSD.
Preferred OMs (best to worst.):
1) Mix and Mega.
2) Almost Any Abilidad.
3) Drawmons.
4) Unitype.
Timezone: BST (GMT +1)
Foreseen Inactivity: 1 week end of June or July, I forget.
Estimated Value: 2.9K

( Perfectly happy to sit in the reserves and not get called up :] )

Fun Fact: 100% of my 1 non-activity smogon wins have been in Mix and Mega.

Probz wont get picked but

Pokemon Showdown Name: ace 434
Preferred Oms: Mnm, monotype, ag , bh(though i feel teams are two hard to predict at times), can do others but dont know meta well enough to properly battle
Timezone: Est
Foreseen Inactivity: I work throughout the week and save for monday am not home between the hrs of (based on est) 1pm-11 pm and sometimes from 11am on other days. Sunday schedule changes each month so can be from morning or night. In terms of activity im an early to rise (usually up from 8 ) and a late to sleep (2:00am and 4:00 am latest though i some times fall asleep unknowingly) kind of guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)