OTG's Sprite & Art Dumpster [REQUESTS WELCOMED]

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!

I hope you like it. :)

I see what I can do, spring break's over and I have lots of work /(QnQ /)
Thanks a lot n_n. You made it more awesome :P.
Please note:He makes cool sprites and art so don't 4get to like his post whenever he post one n_n. Adding this to my signature n_n

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Hello, I have a rather weird request:

Is it possible to do a Jynx that's less than 26 pixels wide? (height unlimited)
A Jynx with no arms, facing the front, preferably smiling. (Omit the lips if it is too difficult)
I'm recently into making glass bead bracelets/ keyrings, but my bead loom is only 26 rows wide.
Color doesn't really matter, but I prefer shiny Jynx with purple face.
Can you also put the grid on the picture, so I can see each pixel clearly?

Thanks.

Subjugator

Banned deucer.
Hey OTG, can you make a sprite for me that combines

and
? If possible, could you please change the trainer's color scheme to match that of a shiny Rhyperior?

Thanks a ton.

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD
OTG since you love me will you do a sprite for me?

I need you to give Ethan here some good changes.

Could you possibly make his shirt a dark blue color, don't change the bag, make the Hat Dark blue and black, alongside the pants being black, with my trademark blue stripes down the middle.

Make the shoes something that matches the colors of his outfit.

Glasses would be a plus as well.

Reactions: nv
OTG since you love me will you do a sprite for me?

I need you to give Ethan here some good changes.

Could you possibly make his shirt a dark blue color, don't change the bag, make the Hat Dark blue and black, alongside the pants being black, with my trademark blue stripes down the middle.

Make the shoes something that matches the colors of his outfit.

Glasses would be a plus as well.
I'm shit at making glasses ;-;

don't lose

I ain't cocky, I'm confident.
Sup,

Some pretty wicked stuff going on here bro!

Are you able/still open to a potential request? I've been speaking with other artists and they can't do it, so maybe you can haha.

I'm looking for a custom PS avatar that involves both Naruto & Sasuke from the Naruto anime.

Naruto example - http://t11.deviantart.net/XeaVHNkn4...ruto___six_paths_mode_by_cell_man-d9zczll.png

And http://img09.deviantart.net/380c/i/...ix_paths___8_renders_by_danteg9_2-d7jkd0r.png (top row, left to right - #2, #4 & #5 of this image. I'm open to any of those 3)

EDIT: In both of these links/images you can ignore the floating black ball things, i don't need/want those. You can also play with the black sticks in his hands, move/remove as necessary.

Sasuke example - http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...innegan.png/revision/latest?cb=20141217204721

As detailed as possible would be great, I'm very nitpicky and I notice everything lol.

So, both of those characters and they would need to meet this requirement:
http://prnt.sc/b7jgn1

That's kind of all I have to go off of because finding the "perfect" image for these guys is hard to do lol. So, this is even assuming that you can do my request, If you think you can help me out that would be awesome, if not thanks anyways and I appreciate it! I'm not gonna hold my breath though because I realize these images are very detail orientated and have lots of colors, but we'll see n_n

Last edited:
Sup,

Some pretty wicked stuff going on here bro!

Are you able/still open to a potential request? I've been speaking with other artists and they can't do it, so maybe you can haha.

I'm looking for a custom PS avatar that involves both Naruto & Sasuke from the Naruto anime.

That's kind of all I have to go off of because finding the "perfect" image for these guys is hard to do lol. So, this is even assuming that you can do my request, If you think you can help me out that would be awesome, if not thanks anyways and I appreciate it! I'm not gonna hold my breath though because I realize these images are very detail orientated and have lots of colors, but we'll see n_n
I already have a couple of requests, but I'll see what I can do.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Strange request but could you make GSC Weavile sprite? I doesn't have to be animated but if you want you can try.

hey! could you take the lunaala sprite from...

and add it to a lance sprite with the recoloring and all?

i got permission to use the lunaala sprite here! :)

also, if possible, could you make it fit 80x80? if not, i can find something else! :3

Reactions: nv
Hey :) I was looking around for a custom sprite and I found your thread. I absolutely love your sprites and if you're not busy, I would like to request one of these custom sprites with an entire team around. First off, can you make a custom sprite for this guy

nagisa shiota from assassination classroom (his hair is blue btw)

Can you add Feraligatr, Ho-oh, Nidorina, Ditto, Electrode and Togetic around him? (3 on left, 3 on right) Sorry, I can't provide sprites but i'd like to have the same sprites you used for megaqwer:D's avatar. I'd really appreciate it if you could get it done :) thanks a lot and your work is amazing!

Last edited:
Hi, OfficialThatGuy! I've look at your work, and I got to admit that they're truly amazing. If you got the time, I have a small request (I hope it's a small request). If possible, can you make an Avatar sprite with these two sprites:

&

If you can make this Avatar sprite, I'll truly appreciate your kindness. Keep up the good work, man!

Reactions: Mq

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD
OTG My lover. I need some help.
Can you edit my boy
(Nate)
To look like this sprite (Pokestar Studios Red Fog Movie Nate)

BUT WAIT
THAT'S NOT ALL
THIS ONE IS COMPLEX
Can you sprite it like this one (full body)

BUT FROM THE FRONT

This is a true test of your skill bb <3

Or if it is to hard for you bb, just do a sprite like the first one.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)