original m&m shop thread is closed permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.
IVs are 31 5 9 11 31 31. Moves are Outrage, crunch, fire blast, and fusion flare. OT is someone named Ash, so I didn't catch it, but got it through trade. Quiet nature, and no EVs as far as I know. So, basically, a VERY crappy Reshiram.

If you could breed me a dive ball female togepi/tic/kiss, IVs & Nature don't matter, I can trade you some wild caught shinies or a timid thunderous

If you could breed me a dive ball female togepi/tic/kiss, IVs & Nature don't matter, I can trade you some wild caught shinies or a timid thunderous
Shader, these are not Pokemon available in this shop. Sorry I couldn't be of service.

I'm online from 10 am my team until 10 PM. GMT +3 xD
If I've done my math right, you are still available for a bit. I've added your friend code, Mr.GX, and will look for your response here in the next 30 minutes. If you reply, I can hop on to wifi immediately.

I wanted a Darkrai code and an Abra with those EMs. I have a Lure Ball Marill, an Ultra ball Abra, and a shiny Reshiram, sadly in an Ultra ball. TT^TT
Sasuke - would you be offering spitbacks of the Marill / Abra, or competitive spreads? I'm interested in a competitive Adamant, Huge Power (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Marill with EMs Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Superpower, and (optional) Body Slam (or Camouflage?). I could also be enticed by a Brave one with low speed. What do you think?

Moderator edit: Did these need to be 3 separate posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasuke - would you be offering spitbacks of the Marill / Abra, or competitive spreads? I'm interested in a competitive Adamant, Huge Power (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Marill with EMs Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Superpower, and (optional) Body Slam (or Camouflage?). I could also be enticed by a Brave one with low speed. What do you think?
I do have both spitbacks and competitive spreads with the EMs.If you want it, it's yours

I do have both spitbacks and competitive spreads with the EMs.If you want it, it's yours
Can we exchange the Darkrai code for a competitive Lure Ball Marill?

At this point, I don't think I can predict when I'll have enough game time to rebreed an Abra spitback. I have to pass on that for now. If I do pick up the 3DS for more than a few minutes in the next few weeks, I'll reach out again about the prospect!

What timezone are you in and what are typically good times to schedule a trade in advance?

Can we exchange the Darkrai code for a competitive Lure Ball Marill?

At this point, I don't think I can predict when I'll have enough game time to rebreed an Abra spitback. I have to pass on that for now. If I do pick up the 3DS for more than a few minutes in the next few weeks, I'll reach out again about the prospect!

What timezone are you in and what are typically good times to schedule a trade in advance?
What do you think, Sasuke24826 ? Could you trade this weekend? I'm GMT -10 and my FC is in my signature.

Sounds good to me. Is tomorrow good for you?

Sorry about the late response. I've been a little TOO swamped, but I'm available tomorrow
Hey me too. I haven't turned on my 3DS since the Sinnoh Classic if I recall correctly. No worries!

How about 7:15 HST. That's about 2 hours and 15 minutes from now. I'll swap you some fodder for Marill and PM you the Darkrai code?

Smogon, it's been real. It's been good. It's even been real good. Hopefully I'll be back this fall, after this quarter ends and we adjust somewhat to baby 2.0. For the timing being, I'm closing the shop. .com, would you do the honors here?

The Original Potion Shop is closed permanently.
Hyrule Triforce Mural LTTP resize.jpg

Peruse our wares afresh at the new Potion Shop.
Moderator edit: Okely dokely. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)