original m&m shop thread is closed permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, so a while back you traded me some Darkrai codes; I guess on that day, Maximum Optimizer had also purchased 4 Darkrai codes from you for me, which I didn't accept because I couldn't get a Eshop card to bank a Suicune for him. Some time passed and I registered the six codes you traded me to my six games and now I have 4 Darkrai codes that I can't claim. I guess Maximum Optimizer can't use them either, but I gave him permission to get a copy of my Suicune from dr00 so the Darkrai codes are paid for from him.

Bleh, long story short I was wondering if I could claim 2 Articuno, 1 Moltres and a Mew for my 4 darkrai codes, and maybe toss you a monster for the trouble. Let me know as I have no reason to keep these darkrai codes because I traded for all the other ones; from you; lol.

Hi, so a while back you traded me some Darkrai codes; I guess on that day, Maximum Optimizer had also purchased 4 Darkrai codes from you for me, which I didn't accept because I couldn't get a Eshop card to bank a Suicune for him. Some time passed and I registered the six codes you traded me to my six games and now I have 4 Darkrai codes that I can't claim. I guess Maximum Optimizer can't use them either, but I gave him permission to get a copy of my Suicune from dr00 so the Darkrai codes are paid for from him.

Bleh, long story short I was wondering if I could claim 2 Articuno, 1 Moltres and a Mew for my 4 darkrai codes, and maybe toss you a monster for the trouble. Let me know as I have no reason to keep these darkrai codes because I traded for all the other ones; from you; lol.
Bummer! I do remember wondering about Maximum Optimizer's additional Darkrais; it makes sense now. At this point, those non-Darkrai codes (Articuno x2, Mew and Moltres) are of considerably more value on my thread than Darkrais, since I have essentially zilch in the way of pokemon to offer anyone and over 20 Darkrai codes at present. They are all I have for variety! Cashing all of those in for more Darkrais would kind of clean me out until Arceus, blessed be he, comes later this summer. That, and I have standing inquiries into the Moltres and one Articuno pending, too (though I haven't committed them yet).

I want you dealt fairly with, of course. I just don't think I can trade code for code straight out like that. There are a couple of ideas for which I would consider sending more codes your way, whether we negotiated you sending back the Darkrai codes or you just kept them for trade value / nieces' and cousins' Memorial Day gifts, etc.

Likely my first choice, you could let zapzap29 or Albus CYT for what one of them were interested enough in to trade either of these pairs my way in turn. Codes would pledge failty to you eternally at way more than 1:1.
ZapZap29's Event Soft Resets

Zapdos Lvl 70 Untouched
OT: Aldora ID 05026
Bold / Static
IVs 31/2/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice
Moves: Discharge Thunder Shock Rain Dance Agility
Not Redistributable
SR'd on Y

This Zapdos is darn near picture perfect. Flawless stats for hidden power ice and 2 attack for a minimal amount of Foul Play damage. This took me ages to reset, 6 days straight after I received the code via email. If needed I can provide the code for proof.

Hoopa Lvl 50 Untouched
OT: Mac ID 11275
Hasty / Magician
IVs 28/31/28/31/30/31
Moves: Hyperspace Hole Psychic Astonish Nasty Plot
Fully redistributable
SR'd on AS

The wonder cards for these Hoopas were redeemed via WiFi at Macdonald's.
Albus' Trophy Case SRs
#640 - Virizion Ø | Lv.50

OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 / 22 / 31
Ability:
Justified
Nature: Jolly
Retaliate / Sacred Sword / Giga Drain / Swords Dance
Notes: Soft Resetted by me. [...] Nicknameable upon request. NFT for the most part; I'll only consider rare/exceptional offers for this, or trade for other legit Shiny pentagon Shinies with good IVs/nature.
Not redeemable by credits
Non-Redis

#720 - Hoopa Ø | Lv.50
>

OT: Manesh / 08195
IVs: 30 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Hasty
Ability: Magician
Hyperspace Hole / Psychic / Astonish / Nasty Plot
Notes: The Manesh Hoopa given away via code in Southeast Asia [...] I won't trade this easily.
Not redeemable by credits
Non-Redis
Alternatively, you've recently had some mighty fine persistence and well-earned rewards with soft-resetting (congrats, btw) yourself. Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yveltal, both quite competitive spreads. Very nice! These aren't as high on my own personal wants list, but rights to distribute a finite number of one of those would carry a lot of weight. Permission to trade even three shiny Xerneas (with clear record of course) would likely more than make up for losing momentum on my thread for a couple of months.

I guess I'm essentially just proposing some kind of further trade that moves my own thread forward instead of significantly backward, even if it doesn't approach 1:1 like our last bargain. I'd be glad to see you have codes you can put to better use, but not quite to the point that it leaves me with considerably less to trade (and only more of something I already have so much of) to show for it. Your shiny SRs have got to be worth more than gold to you, and any casual observer can see from your thread that you deal particularly shrewdly with a mind towards redis rights. So maybe that's not the way forward, I dunno. What do you think of something like trading your mon to zapzap29 or Albus in exchange for those remaining codes from me, and have me complete the triangle by receiving their mon directly from them? Then you keep the Darkrais to trade off later, and you nab my remaining non-Darkrai codes as well, for 8 total?

hi very nice background music ^^

i would be interessted in your shiny articuno

i could offer you breedables in matching balls or a competitive shiny, alternatively i could try to breed you a hp fire serperior (or was that a must be shiny?)
/edit: got alot of HA pokes like starter too if your interested

would like to direct you to my trade file but since its completly in german most people tend to struggle with it (if you want a look at it most good numbers and the shinys alteast pictures)

hi very nice background music ^^

i would be interessted in your shiny articuno

i could offer you breedables in matching balls or a competitive shiny, alternatively i could try to breed you a hp fire serperior (or was that a must be shiny?)
/edit: got alot of HA pokes like starter too if your interested

would like to direct you to my trade file but since its completly in german most people tend to struggle with it (if you want a look at it most good numbers and the shinys alteast pictures)
Hey I'll look at pictures and numbers with German text! Please do send your link and I'll take a look. (I do already have an HP Fire shiny Serperior from a recent trade. Though I might still be interested in a nicknameable non-shiny one.) If I have any questions I will ask!

Hey I'll look at pictures and numbers with German text! Please do send your link and I'll take a look. (I do already have an HP Fire shiny Serperior from a recent trade. Though I might still be interested in a nicknameable non-shiny one.) If I have any questions I will ask!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qMDDvZwlSVSqo-ullgKdX_gI63OmxB1NKjfJigl4qYs/edit?usp=sharing
hope its not to much of a mess^^ (theres like 90% of what i own writen in it, still improving layout tho)

That Diancie you mentioned in our private message sounds sweet. What are its IV's?

Yeah I already have a Timid Arceus lacking Defog (great for CM sets), but need it for more defensive sets.

Your Jolly Victini looks good tho.

I saw on your wants list you were looking for a shiny Serperior.

I TSV hatched one a while ago however its already been nicknamed:

"Louis XIV" ♂
31/28/31/30/31/30
Timid | Contrary
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Glare
Hidden Power (Fire)
Dragon Pulse
Leaf Storm

OT: Tacanacy X - ID: 28076 - Hatched 2/28/2016

Hatched by reddit user Tacanacy. Was cloned 3 times, one for the cloner SamirAlija , one for coolio86 who asked for the project, and Gabe .

If they doesn't tickle your fancy then CMT for other hidden power pokes. 2:1 - 4:1 if you want. Or I can take on another TSV project, I've done 10 already.

Pokéguy, I've got a half dozen trades pending for which I am eager to pull the trigger. This is the first of the dominos, determining subsequent decisions. Apologies, I don't want to rush you; but since everything was above board and fully disclosed in advance for our earlier trade as well as between Maximum Optimizer and I, I'm leaning towards moving on and hoping you can use the extra Darkrai codes for trades yourself (since they do still have value). It's much cleaner than trying to negotiate a complex and unorthodox triangle-of-trade between several users. Hopefully we can do business together again in the future, Arceus willing! (No, really. Cuz Arceus codes will be the next boost in Potion Shop stock.)

It's Chill. I just can't possibly redeem these Darkrai codes, so I thought you might want to trade them. I don't overly need the codes I was asking for anyways, I was just trying to get use out of these codes I couldn't claim, for codes I can claim, if that makes sense. But no worries; go do your trades.

It's Chill. I just can't possibly redeem these Darkrai codes, so I thought you might want to trade them. I don't overly need the codes I was asking for anyways, I was just trying to get use out of these codes I couldn't claim, for codes I can claim, if that makes sense. But no worries; go do your trades.
Thanks for understanding! No I totally get it - ones you can use and trade > ones you can only trade. Pleasure doing business with you, Pokéguy!

That Diancie you mentioned in our private message sounds sweet. What are its IV's?

Yeah I already have a Timid Arceus lacking Defog (great for CM sets), but need it for more defensive sets.

Your Jolly Victini looks good tho.

I saw on your wants list you were looking for a shiny Serperior.

I TSV hatched one a while ago however its already been nicknamed:

"Louis XIV" ♂
31/28/31/30/31/30
Timid | Contrary
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Glare
Hidden Power (Fire)
Dragon Pulse
Leaf Storm

OT: Tacanacy X - ID: 28076 - Hatched 2/28/2016

Hatched by reddit user Tacanacy. Was cloned 3 times, one for the cloner SamirAlija , one for coolio86 who asked for the project, and Gabe .

If they doesn't tickle your fancy then CMT for other hidden power pokes. 2:1 - 4:1 if you want. Or I can take on another TSV project, I've done 10 already.
Yeah, sorry for the delay, crazy_man. I was waiting to hear about another trade that impacted my wants; I'm squared away now and just feasting my eyes on all that you offer. Holy cow man. I'll try and finalize a request today, but I need to think about it. I very recently got an HP Fire Snivy, but not nicknameable. Louis XIV is better than mine anyway! Still thinking. You got great stuff. Definitely want to trade with you. I'll get back to you ASAP. I do have rights to redistribute the Diancie. Details on it are below.
OT: OCT2014 Name: Diancie
Ability: Clear Body Nature: Rash
IVs: 30/31/30/30/31/31
EVs: 40HP 28Atk 252SpA 188Spe
Moves: Diamond Storm - Reflect - Earth Power - Moonblast
Level: 100
SRed, leveled, and very recently EV trained by Satyr. Non-redis copies only from me (smithkavik).

Ah Satyr was offering me the same thing. I'll trade you for it tho since I'm getting 3 legends from him.

Redistribute rights don't bother me since I never trade other peeps pokes anyways. ;p

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qMDDvZwlSVSqo-ullgKdX_gI63OmxB1NKjfJigl4qYs/edit?usp=sharing
hope its not to much of a mess^^ (theres like 90% of what i own writen in it, still improving layout tho)
Well AyuNachtara, I had more trouble with the German than I thought I would. :-) I recently got an HP Fire Serperior (and it's shiny!), but wow, that's a very kind offer! HP breeding, from all I've read/heard, is quite a labor.
How about this breeding project instead (much less work, I'm hoping): would you be willing to breed a competitive HA Charmander in a premier ball, special attacking for Mega Y (competitive in HP / XX / DEF / SPA / SPD / SPE, no hidden power), and we try and find someone to shiny hatch and nickname it with the TSV/ESV method (or soft-reset after the hatch and trade me the egg, and leave me the responsibility of tracking down someone with a matching TSV myself)? I think probably a Timid nature, but possibly Modest (depending on another trade that's in progress right now). I could provide dittos for both (free redis) and try and track down the mother/ability/ball, too, if you don't have one already. What do you think? If that's too much to ask, I'll PM you a few clarifying questions to help me get a better handle on what you have in your google doc / to offer, and we can continue from there. Excite to trade with you, however it develops!

Ah Satyr was offering me the same thing. I'll trade you for it tho since I'm getting 3 legends from him.

Redistribute rights don't bother me since I never trade other peeps pokes anyways. ;p
Awesome! I think I have one question. I see you're working on an upcoming HP Grass Timid Charmander. Would you also later plan on breeding a Modest nature HP Grass Charmander in that gorgeous repeat ball? I like the thought of the greater raw SpA power to go with the lower BP move (than Solar Power). Let me know what you think on that one. Good luck in the Johto Classic this weekend!

Well AyuNachtara, I had more trouble with the German than I thought I would. :-) I recently got an HP Fire Serperior (and it's shiny!), but wow, that's a very kind offer! HP breeding, from all I've read/heard, is quite a labor.
How about this breeding project instead (much less work, I'm hoping): would you be willing to breed a competitive HA Charmander in a premier ball, special attacking for Mega Y (competitive in HP / XX / DEF / SPA / SPD / SPE, no hidden power), and we try and find someone to shiny hatch and nickname it with the TSV/ESV method (or soft-reset after the hatch and trade me the egg, and leave me the responsibility of tracking down someone with a matching TSV myself)? I think probably a Timid nature, but possibly Modest (depending on another trade that's in progress right now). I could provide dittos for both (free redis) and try and track down the mother/ability/ball, too, if you don't have one already. What do you think? If that's too much to ask, I'll PM you a few clarifying questions to help me get a better handle on what you have in your google doc / to offer, and we can continue from there. Excite to trade with you, however it develops!
Sorry for the late reply, if you can provide a premier ball mother i can soft reset an egg with the right stats for you just name if it should be timid/modest and female?

(sorry for the language trouble many seem to have that - tho i still dont know why seeing that it dosnt vary that much)

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, if you can provide a premier ball mother i can soft reset an egg with the right stats for you just name if it should be timid/modest and female?

(sorry for the language trouble many seem to have that - tho i still dont know why seeing that it dosnt vary that much)
A kind soul is getting us our female premier ball Charmander/Charmeleon with its hidden ability. I'll trade that and Articuno over to you whenever I've got it and we're both online. Woohoo!

Don't worry about the language at all. We still worked something great out. I'd like the Charmander to be Timid with its Hidden Ability and competitive stats for Mega Y. Do you need a Timid ditto for this project (or want any of the other free Redis dittos I recently added to my thread? Normally not for trade, but since you're helping me with a breeding project...)

Could it either be one female (12.5% though, sad face) or three similar male charmanders - whichever is easier or happens first? Just to increase my chances of finding someone with the correct Trainer Shiny Value?

EDIT If you'd like, pick a second mon from my thread for the trouble of following this project through! A shiny Charmander has been a major want since I purchased AS! I think with your leg work we have a high chance of finding someone who can hatch our egg (or one of just a few) shiny.

Last edited:
A kind soul is getting us our female premier ball Charmander/Charmeleon with its hidden ability. I'll trade that and Articuno over to you whenever I've got it and we're both online. Woohoo!

Don't worry about the language at all. We still worked something great out. I'd like the Charmander to be Timid with its Hidden Ability and competitive stats for Mega Y. Do you need a Timid ditto for this project (or want any of the other free Redis dittos I recently added to my thread? Normally not for trade, but since you're helping me with a breeding project...)

Could it either be one female (12.5% though, sad face) or three similar male charmanders - whichever is easier or happens first? Just to increase my chances of finding someone with the correct Trainer Shiny Value?

EDIT If you'd like, pick a second mon from my thread for the trouble of following this project through! A shiny Charmander has been a major want since I purchased AS! I think with your leg work we have a high chance of finding someone who can hatch our egg (or one of just a few) shiny.
alright will try for either a female or 3 males seeing as they can be quite moody i wonder what happens first ^^
a timid ditto would help seeing as i currently only have a modest one

if thats alright with you i would pick your victini or alternativly if that would be okay a copy or two of the finishes charmander in a non-redis manner, seeing as i have a soft spot for shinys?

edit: im online in 2 min :)
fc is 3926-4978-8044
ign marine

alright will try for either a female or 3 males seeing as they can be quite moody i wonder what happens first ^^
a timid ditto would help seeing as i currently only have a modest one

if thats alright with you i would pick your victini or alternativly if that would be okay a copy or two of the finishes charmander in a non-redis manner, seeing as i have a soft spot for shinys?

edit: im online in 2 min :)
I am getting my ditto from the bank. Articuno too. I'll need to get a clone of the ditto (or make you one) after the project too - I couldn't clone where I'm at. Be on in 2 myself.

Yeah, you can definitely have a copy or two of the finished charmander. I'll even try and get a non-nicknamed one if I can for you!

smithkavik now has redis rights on the follwing shiny Xerneas, I traded to him. For now only he & I can trade this (Xerneas is non-redis).
Ask for a videoproof I made before starting to SR this one:

Xerneas (French, OT Descartes, Modest nature, HP 30/29/31/30/31/31 Spe.)

Our trade also included my Jirachi (ENG, OT GF, Jolly nature, 30/31/31/xx/31/31) which is fully redis.

Yeah I can do Modest.
Holy how man, you're thread rules. That was some hard hours spent wanting stuff. At 4:1 on the outside, I selected and ranked 8. But you gave me a range, so I'm happy for you to look at the list and what you're getting (Jolly Victini and Rash Diancie) and decide where the cut-off should be. I ranked them so you could easily determine where to stop. I also believe I have made selections everywhere where options were presented (natures, balls, abilities) - please let me know if I failed to do so. And lastly, I'm PMing you a list of pokemon I acquired this weekend and have rights to redistribute. If you're interested in more, let me assure you I can find other pokes you breed that I am interested in...
  1. Modest HP Grass Charmander with Solar Power in Repeat Ball, nicknamed "Bolero"
  2. Naive HP Fire Froakie in Dive Ball, nicknamed "Sheik"
  3. HP Ice Pidgey in Moon Ball, slight preference for Tangled Feet if you have both on hand when you're delivering them. Otherwise, don't care. More importantly, would it possible to request a female?
  4. Modest HP Ground Larvesta in Timer Ball
  5. HP Ghost Meowth, nicknamed "Mogget"
  6. Bold HP Fire Bulbasaur
  7. Bold HP Fire Rotom
  8. Modest HP Fire Exeggcute with Chlorophyll in Nest Ball
If I throw in a Darkrai code for free, out of gratitude and for my atypical delay in selecting, are your games/system NA region? Could you use it?

Hello again smithkavik! :)

Would you like to do these of yours for what I have listed in the hide away menu?
  1. HA NA Articuno code
  2. HA NA Moltres code
  3. HA Registeel
  4. Calm shiny Articuno w/ HP Ground
  5. Jolly Victini
  6. Trophy Case shiny Xerneas
  7. TRU Arceus
  8. GF Jirachi

shiny event Rayquaza
Naive: 31/20-21/31/31/31/31
Adamant: 31/31/31/1/31/31
Jolly: 31/31/31/14/31/31

HA event Regirock
Careful: 31/31/31/9/31/25

HA Event Regice
Modest: 30/31/31/31/31/23

shiny Event Steven's Metagross
Jolly: 31/31/30/10-11/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

shiny event Gengar
Timid: 31/20/31/31/31/31
Note: has Sludge Wave

event Dragonite
Adamant: 31/31/31/9/31/31
Note: has Extreme Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)