Organizing C&C, the recruiting thread

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All threads in Project 2v2 were moved to the new forum. I also moved old HTML Workshop threads to the archive. I started deleting/moving General C&C threads (articles) but I have to go now. I'll do more later.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
All threads in Project 2v2 were moved to the new forum. I also moved old HTML Workshop threads to the archive. I started deleting/moving General C&C threads (articles) but I have to go now. I'll do more later.
I would like voice my opinion on this. I don't these really "fit" into the archives. Mainly because past items that have been HTMLized are great learning tools for those are new at it or want to learn. "View Source" on an actual article is good, but sometimes it helps to see the process that the article went through as it was being HTMLized. Having them interspersed with the analysis can make them hard to locate.

If we really do want them in archives we should consider tagging them, at least, so they are a bit easier to browse.

EDIT: I can't tag locked posts, so will need some site staff support most likely.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Posting again to say General C&C is finished. Everything in there was either moved to Articles, Archives, or deleted. (So now there's a few pages of soft deleted stuff).

I left the stickies there as instructed.

Also, I don't really care either way with the HTML Workshop stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)