ORAS OU Analysis Reservation Index V2 - READ CAREFULLY AND ALL CURRENT WRITERS MUST READ

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Updated OP.

Amoonguss and Medicham are up for reserve for revamps. Infernape is technically up there as well but I'm giving priority to Albacore on that one since he mentioned it while making a good case for it backed up with relevant details.

For Medicham Revamp please refer to this one here.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/medicham.3518994/

I want the quality to be on that level minimum otherwise there is not a point in even revamping it and I will be more than likely to remove Medicham reserve if I don't see that level of quality from the get go. This is a heads up to writers for the sake of being a little more less lenient on reserves after a couple of the analysis I was seeing that has been approved by QC that I found....less than appealing.

This is the original write up of Amoonguss.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/amoonguss.3508928/

Obviously you'd have to remove mentions of Greninja, old meta trends, etc. BUT whoever plans on taking this needs to know right now that no item Amoonguss is a viable option if you're using this as the defensive check to BD Azumarill (aka the one that now runs Knock Off!!!). I do this on almost any stall team I have now a days to help mitigate issues with BD Azu. This wouldn't be a slash though fyi but merits an important part in set details.

I can take Amoonguss.

AM Since I'm using the skele (and this is my first analysis) do I have to rewrite this in bullet point form? (Kinda a redundant question tbh cuz i didn't read that part slow enough.)

Last edited:

p2

Banned deucer.
Where exactly is the line for where something deserves an analysis or not? I was thinking the VR thread was kinda the line but there's an analysis for Salamence (D rank), but no analysis for Roserade, Forretress (C-) and Shaymin, Honchkrow or Mienshao (D). Also, I think SD Weavile deserves an analysis as its becoming a more popular set.

edit: crossed out rejected ones

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Taking Breloom with permission from tricking, since both Kingdra and Slowbro are in the last GP check.

I can't do Whimsicott or Seismitoad anymore, so those are up for grabs. Also, if a mod could lock those threads for me? Thanks.

p2

Banned deucer.
gimme Seismitoad

edit: can I just use Tressed's skeleton or would it be more preferred if I started from scratch?

I want to revamp the Assault Vest Azumarill set. I have seen a different EV spread and Azumarill's Hidden Ability used in place of Huge Power. Also this Azumarill set covers Serperior and Mega Sceptile sets as well as specially defensive Heatran. It pairs well with physically defensive wish passers. Anyway I can revamp the set on it? I have experience with running it on some OU teams.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I want to revamp the Assault Vest Azumarill set. I have seen a different EV spread and Azumarill's Hidden Ability used in place of Huge Power. Also this Azumarill set covers Serperior and Mega Sceptile sets as well as specially defensive Heatran. It pairs well with physically defensive wish passers. Anyway I can revamp the set on it? I have experience with running it on some OU teams.
I'm pretty sure Sap Sipper Azumarill is a) too gimmicky to deserve a proper analysis and b) not actually usable unless it runs Toxic, Rest and probably Sleep Talk, since otherwise it can't actually counter either Zard (its main selling point being a 100% reliable answer to both of them)

That is true. Sap Sipper can be gimmicky at some points. I was hoping to revamp something. Anything available for analysis?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)