ORAS OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY AND ALL CURRENT WRITERS MUST READ

I'd like to take up the breloom revamp.

Jukain , tyrantrum with rock head has been released, can I take that too?

edit: i mean it's been a week rip

Last edited:

Avow

Banned deucer.
Can I reserve Whimsicott? I hope my post count isn't a problem. I'm familiar with the analysis format and I have significant experience with the pokemon as well. Please let me know if I'm ok to do this analysis or not.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Do we need approval to post our skeleton if we reserved a mon that was in the reservation list?

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
taking over Gyarados with permission from TheEnder
didnt post this earlier because was busy writing landorus, and now I'm almost done writing celebi so I'll post the skeleton after that.

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Could Kingdra have a revamp? This main EVs are not efficient any more (needs 228 speed to outspeed scarf latios, 192 speed is for scarf chomp only), and there are mentions of stuff like Deo-S in the analysis too.

I'm giving up Crawdaunt. Personal issues have made it hard for me to write analyses recently, and I'm probably going to be more inactive in the near future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)