Other ORAS Hail Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bred for a hail team. I did some research here on Smogon. I didn't follow any strict rules, but I got an idea for what I wanna do. Here is my team if you could please give me any suggestions or thoughts you may have on this team for a triple battle scenario. And please keep in mind this team is not complete. Some pokemon need move sets changed pretty bad.

Aurorus:
Snow Warning
Moves:
Icy wind
Frost breath
Rock Throw
Stealth Rock

Walrein:
Ice Body
Moves:
Encore
Rest
Brine
Blizzard

Hariyama:
Thick Fat
Moves:
Reversal
Knock off
Force palm
Bulk up

Glaceon:
Ice Body
Moves:
Icy wind
Frost breath
Blizzard
Hail

Infernape:
Iron Fist
Moves:
Acrobatics
Close combat
Thunder punch
Fire punch

Swampert:
Torrent
Moves:
Protect
Dive
Avalanche
Earthquake

Thanks a lot :)

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello HailtheStallteam99 , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)