Strategy & Metagame ORAS doubles speculation

Stratos

Banned deucer.
talking about how the new megas look to probably influence the oras meta for doubles. more or less coverage gonna be proportional to how good theyll be, so like, a lot about mence and metagross, some about camerupt and sceptile and swampert, perhaps four words about audino

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
There's already an article in the works for how the new megas may potentially end up. Goddess Briyella , is there room for one more?
We already have a huge article pending for the new Megas and how they might fit into competitive battling. If you'd like, we can have a separate one for Doubles and we could have links that lead to the other article, though I did plan on including Doubles and Electrolyte and Mizuhime are already assisting me with that. I also have a huge amount of writers who are going to weigh in for different tiers, including aim, McMeghan, Bloo, Sweep, Molk, EonX, Raseri, Zebraiken, and some others.

Pwnemon, if you'd like to expand onto their expected performance in Doubles, I'd be happy to add you to the project I'm working on. But yea, I'm fine with there being a separate article for Doubles on this if you'd like to make one and if Bummer finds it okay.

Bummer, on a not so unrelated note, Alexandrine has responded in our conversation indicating that she will likely not be able to spearhead the project or even be able to contribute (though she said she will if she can), so I'm wondering if I can go ahead and post the thread, copy some of her preexisting content, list her as a coauthor, and start getting my other coauthors ready to speak their thoughts.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
22:50<Bummer> but yeah, at least I'm okay with a separate Doubles article
22:51<Bummer> seeing as the threats to consider and moveset appearance are very different between both metas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)