1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Open for business again. I'm currently only trading for my wants. Please read the rules.

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Max. Optimizer, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Max. Optimizer

Max. Optimizer the greatest alive
    is a Community Contributor

[​IMG]
    First things first: I welcome the opportunity to give a big shout out to the lovely Jackii for drawing the amazing trade thread banner above for me upon request.
    I highly recommend checking out her other artworks featured in her Smogon art thread, on her DeviantArt profile, on her Twitter account and on her Instagram account.​

Personal foreword:
    Best greetings! I welcome the opportunity to exhibit my manifold collection of multitudinous Japanese trouser pouch monstrosities.
    Since I am a notoriously picky person and since I can get the vast majority of Pokémon I want myself these days, this thread has primarily become a showcase thread, in lieu of a trade thread.
    Per contra, if you find something in my multifarious collection that is to your gusto and you think you can make me an attractive offer that I cannot resist, do not feel discouraged to ask anyway.
    I am always open for negotiations and there is also always a chance that I will let you have the Pokémon you want for free in case you need it for a (genuine) competition.

Before you post in this thread, please ensure that you have thoroughly read through the rules listed down below and that you comply with them.

Etiquette and rules:
    • This is my thread. Whatever I say goes. I understand that this is a broad statement and it is intended to be.
    • Disregard the following rules at your own peril. Please just do me a favor and read the rules, okay? Okay.
    • Please only post in this thread if you have an own trade thread or if you had an active trade thread in the past.
    • Rest assured that this is nothing personal. It is just that I always prefer knowing what I am getting myself into.
    • I reserve the right to make an exception to the previous rule under certain circumstances at my personal discretion.
    • In case you need something from my collection for a (genuine) competition, please do not hesitate to ask me for it.
    • If you post in this thread, we discuss the trade here. If I post in your thread, we discuss the trade in your thread.
    • If you post in this thread, please ensure that you include a link to your thread in your message or your signature.
    • Please do not double post. Please edit your previous post in case you forgot to mention or specify something.
    • Please employ the conventions of standard written English. If you post in this thread, your posts must be readable.
    • Before you post in this thread, please ensure that you have read through the forum-specific Wi-Fi Forum Rules.
    • Further, though it should go without saying, you should not even bother trying to offer me hacked Pokémon.
    • Please consult the Tips for Simple Hack Checks thread if you are concerned about the legitimacy of your Pokémon.
    • Please consult the Pokémon Showdown lists of hacked Gen 6 and Gen 7 Pokémon if you doubt a Pokémon's legitimacy.
    • Please consult TheMantyke's Gen 7 Pokéball Legality Guide if you doubt the legitimacy of your Gen 7 Breedables.
    • Please consult the List of Hacked Events in Generation 6 and 7 if you doubt the legitimacy of your Event Pokémon.
    • I am not trading with people that are on the Smogon Wi-Fi Blacklist and/or on the Pokémon Showdown Blacklist.
    • Please do not post simple questions or requests here. The Simple Questions/Request thread exists for a reason.
    • All of my Pokémon are bred with flawless RNG abused Dittos that I obtained from Buckert, Most and PsIana.
    • Every single one of my Pokémon is fully redistributable under the condition that you clearly specify the source.
    • Per contra, other users' Pokémon are not always fully redistributable. Please comply with the redistribution rights.
    • I accept RNG abused Pokémon no matter whether they were caught on retail cartridges or emulated games.
    • RNG Abuse is used to counteract the Random Number Generator to make acquiring high IV or shiny Pokémon easier.
    • I would also like to specify that every single Pokémon that you will receive in a trade with me will be a clone.
    • Cloning is allowed since it does not alter the data. Furthermore it keeps the economy going and incentivizes trades.
    • If you are opposed to cloned Pokémon, I respect your opinion and ask you to refrain from posting in this thread.
    • I am a busy university student with many real life obligations to fulfill. Do not waste my time, nor try to rush me.
    • Insults, trolling and condescension are included under the umbrella of "disrespect" and are strongly prohibited.
    • Respect and tolerance naturally go hand in hand. As long as you respect me, I will respect you in return as well.
    • I was allowed to use this trade thread format and Pokémon format by the original creators _Dragon and Drakero.
    • The sprites and 3D models used in this thread are provided courtesy of Serebii, PkParaíso and msikma/pokesprite.
    • The banners and other artworks were generously provided by the talented young artists Jackii and Modeling Clay.
    • Please include this symbol ([​IMG]) in your message to prove that you have read the rules, or I will ignore your message.
    • I appreciate constructive feedback. I would however prefer if you would message me your suggestions directly.

Current activities and projects:
    • [​IMG] Gen 7 Egg RNG and TSV Breeding
    • [​IMG] Replacing Pokémon capable of improvement
    • [​IMG] Hosting Giveaways and distributing free Pokémon
    • [​IMG] Donating Pokémon to Smogon's Facebook Giveaway
    • [​IMG] Distributing Pokémon for Smogon's Facebook Giveaway

I am currently looking for... (open)

• Custom Gen 6 + Gen 7 RNG abused eggs that match my TSVs (I will gladly provide flawless parents)
    • Custom RNG abuse projects
    • Nicknameable flawless competitive shiny Pokémon
    • Ribbon Master Pokémon (Gen 3 + 4 suffice, I can do Gen 6 + 7 myself)
    • Nicknameable flawless competitive shiny Virtual Console Pokémon with rare moves
    • Shiny nicknameable Zigzagoon / Linoone with Extreme Speed (Gender does not matter)

Special acknowledgements:
    • Shout out to <Totes> for being a good friend. He is a very friendly and knowledgeable person that constantly supports me.
    • Shout out to .com for being a reliable and knowledgeable person. He gives good advice and helps me with technical problems.
    • Shout out to _Dragon and Drakero. I have nothing but utmost respect for my Italian brothers that constantly support me.
    • Shout out to Buckert for having been a great mentor for me. He has helped me grow as a member and contributor of the community.
    • Shout out to Cynara for being a friendly, generous, knowledgeable and trustworthy person. It is always fun chatting with her.
    • Shout out to fischgrat for being a good friend in general. It is always a pleasure chatting with him on Pokémon Showdown.
    • Shout out to Gabe for being a good friend in general. He significantly helped me getting started as a collector here on Smogon.
    • Shout out to Jackii for generously providing me with marvelous artworks. She is an incredibly talented and lovely young artist.
    • Shout out to Kanon90 for being a good friend in general. We constantly help each other out with projects for our Pokémon collections.
    • Shout out to LegoFigure11 for being a good friend in general. He is very knowledgeable and always provides me with valuable advice.
    • Shout out to Miria for being a kind sweetheart. She has helped me out significantly with my collection of Past Gen Smogon Redistributables.
    • Shout out to Modeling Clay for accepting to take care of a trainer sprite commission for me. He is a creative and skilled young artist.
    • Shout out to Most for generously providing me and the rest of the community with a plethora of free German Dittos in his trade thread.
    • Shout out to PsIana for being a friendly and a helpful person. He is both a genuinely generous user and a passionate Pokémon collector.
    • Shout out to shiny finder for being a very friendly, knowledgeable and reliable person. He is always ready to help without hesitation.
    • Shout out to SteveKanonfreak for programming the Smogon Trade Formatter which significantly facilitates editing trade threads.
    • Shout out to TheMantyke for being a kind and knowledgeable person. He always answers my questions whenever I need advice from him.
    • Shout out to TMan87 for being a good friend in general. He is an aspiring hobby writer and always has his heart at the right place.
    • I would like to welcome the opportunity to thank all of the people that constantly support and inspire me. You people know who you are.

Pokémon format
    Code:
    [SIZE=3][B](#Dex No. - Pokémon Name[/B] [gender] [shiny][B])[/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][pentagon][sprite][pokeball]
    [B]OT:[/B] Trainer | [B]ID:[/B] 00000 | Location (Region)
    Nature | Ability | TSV or RNG Method
    [B]IVs:[/B] HP | Atk | Def | SpAtk | SpDef | Speed ([B]HP Type[/B])
    [B]Ut:[/B] Move1, Move2, Move3, Move4
    [B]Ev'd:[/B] Move1, Move2, Move3, Move4
    {EVs Spread}
    _________________________________________[/SIZE]

Genderless = Ø
    Male = [COLOR=#0000ff]♂[/COLOR]
    Female = [COLOR=#ff00ff]♀[/COLOR]
    Shiny = [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]★[/COLOR]
    IV(30) = [U][B]30[/B][/U]
    IV(31) = [COLOR=#ff0000][B]31[/B][/COLOR]

Trade thread index

Savegames, Trainer IDs and References
    Crême de la crême & Prized Possessions
    Colosseum & XD Gale of Darkness
    Alola #1 | Alola #2

XY/ΩRαS #1 | XY/ΩRαS #2
    Kanto | Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova
    Virtual Console Pokémon

Facebook Giveaway Redistributables
    Past Gen Smogon Redistributables

[​IMG]
    I welcome the opportunity to give a big shout out to Modeling Clay for making the amazing custom trainer sprite for me as a commission.
    He is a talented young artist and I highly recommend checking out his other artworks featured in his Smogon art thread and on his Tumblr.​
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017 at 5:52 PM
  2. Max. Optimizer

General references (Friend Codes, tools, etc.):

Friend Code:
    • FC: 4184-4501-1378 (New 2DS XL White + Orange)
    Tools:
    • The Homebrew Launcher 1.1.1
    • KeySAVe 1.4.1 + JKSV Save Manager
    • PKHeX Gen 1-7 SAV/PKM Editor 17.10.17
    • Quandra's SMHatchingRNGTool 2.10
    • Powersaves 3DS 1.51
    • Pokémon Bank 1.3 + Poké Transporter 1.3
    Cheats used:
    • 7th Gen: Apricorn Balls and Beast Ball injection

Cloning methods:
    • 6th/7th Gen: JKSV Save Manager + PKHeX 17.10.17
    • 6th/7th Gen: JKSV Save Manager + Pokémon Bank 1.3
    • 6th/7th Gen: Powersaves 3DS 1.51 Backup + Pokémon Bank 1.3
    • 6th/7th Gen: Powersaves 3DS 1.51 Cloning Codes

Transfer methods:
    • 5th Gen to 6th Gen: Poké Transporter 1.3 + Pokémon Bank 1.3
    • 6th Gen to 7th Gen: Pokémon Bank 1.3
    • Virtual Console to 7th Gen: Poké Transporter 1.3 + Pokémon Bank 1.3

Savegames list:
    Gen 6 Savegames (open)

• {αS} {OT: Christophe} {ID: 07005} {TSV: 3903} {Cartridge} {Reddit}

Gen 7 Savegames (open)

• {S} {OT: Christophe} {ID: 473314} {TSV: 0072} {Cartridge} {Reddit}
    • {M} {OT: Christophe} {ID: 950498} {TSV: 1092} {Cartridge} {Reddit}

Virtual Console (open)

• {S} {OT: Chris} {ID: 64053} {Emulator}

SV hatchers list:

Just press Ctrl+F to find the TSV of a bred Pokémon in order to know how it was obtained and other details.
    Gen 6 (XY and ORAS) (open)

• Heracross Adamant Guts : Bred by me, hatched by /u/Brtgmz01. [0972/KeySAVe]
    • Rhyhorn Adamant Lightning Rod : Bred by me, hatched by /u/qweligator. [3699/KeySAVe]
    • Pawniard Adamant Inner Focus : Bred by me, hatched by /u/Robster1908. [2268/KeySAVe]
    • Gastly Timid Levitate : Bred by me, hatched by /u/EQWashu. [3088/KeySAVe]
    • Carvanha Adamant Speed Boost : Bred by me, hatched by /u/Nanashi_x3. [0385/KeySAVe]
    • Scyther Impish Technician : Bred by me, hatched by /u/galacticcyrus. [0088/KeySAVe]
    • Pancham Adamant Scrappy : Bred by me, hatched by LegoFigure11. [3224/KeySAVe]

Gen 7 (SM and USUM) (open)

• Jangmo-o Adamant Bulletproof : Bred by me, hatched by /u/DaddyOwain. [4012/KeySAVe]
    • Cleffa Bold Magic Guard : Bred by me, hatched by /u/derwinning. [3893/KeySAVe]
    • Petilil Modest Chlorophyll : Bred by me, hatched by /u/lisushka. [0737/KeySAVe]
    • Mawile Adamant Hyper Cutter : Bred by me, hatched by /u/tjturn7. [2670/KeySAVe]
    • Mareanie Bold Regenerator : Bred by me, hatched by /u/xd___xd. [2650/KeySAVe]
    • Larvitar Jolly Guts : Bred by me, hatched by /u/buckembarnes. [3712/KeySAVe]
    • Feebas Bold Swift Swim : Bred by me, hatched by /u/SeraCross. [0756/KeySAVe]
    • Salandit Timid Corrosion : Bred by me, hatched by /u/Xpore. [0337/KeySAVe]
    • Venipede Adamant Speed Boost : Bred by me, hatched by /u/tigertomd. [0958/KeySAVe]
    • Cottonee Timid Prankster : Bred by me, hatched by /u/wrennekin. [3434/KeySAVe]
    • Snivy Timid Contrary: Bred by me, hatched by /u/trollolly. [0439/KeySAVe]
    • Gastly Timid Levitate: Bred by me, hatched by /u/proflayton123. [3854/KeySAVe]

Completed trades:

I decided to remove the list of completed trades since it was starting to take up too much space.

Wide Latin letters:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz ,.!():; [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Pokéballs:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017 at 5:50 PM
    Magikingdra, avocado, <Totes> and 3 others like this.
  3. Max. Optimizer

Crême de la crême & Prized Possessions

Here you will find some of my own rare Pokémon as well as notable highscores of other Smogon users that have extra meaning and value. These Pokémon will not be traded away easily and some of them are simply not even up for trade at all.

[​IMG]

{#130 - Bozo's TRUTH}
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31 - Adamant\Intimidate () - BOZO\27076
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, Bounce
    [156 HP / 104 Atk / 100 Def / 150 Spe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Notes and information (open)

This is Bozo's shiny Gyarados, TRUTH, who was hatched in the days before the RNG was cracked. If you receive her in a trade, you may trade her to other people under the conditions that:
    1) Her nickname TRUTH is unaltered - this pokemon is TRUTH - if you want a flawless shiny Gyarados without a nickname, you will need to get it from somewhere else; and
    2) this whole description is copied into your thread (if you are offering it there). If you receive her in a trade, please post in Bozo's thread to say you have her (even if you don't plan on trading her to anyone).
    Watch her hatch!

This is the Pokémon that I wanted for my collection the most when I first joined the Smogon community and, as fate would have it, it turned out to be the very first Pokémon that I ever received in a trade shortly after launching my trade thread here in Smogon's Wi-Fi section. I would like to welcome the opportunity to give a big shout out to the lovely Miria for entrusting me this nostalgic piece of Smogon history.

{#235 - Nelson Tangela's VinceVanDogh}
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/6/31/27/31/31 - Timid\Moody () - Alex\11279 ‹[​IMG]
    Ev'd: Protect, Agility, Tail Glow, Baton Pass
    [6 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I received this Pokémon from Nelson Tangela.
    I finished the Hoenn Ribbon Master on the 27th of June 2017.
    I finished the Alola Ribbon Master on the 28th of June 2017.

{#249 - Max. Optimizer's Tsunami}
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: ?/?/?/?/?/? - Bold\Multiscale (Ø) - Chris\64053 ‹[​IMG]
    Ev'd: Substitute, Toxic, Whirlwind, Roost
    [248 HP / 168 Def / 94 Spe]
    Details and Proof (open)

I caught this Pokémon with an Ultra Ball in the depths of the Whirl Islands on my Pokémon Gold version for the Virtual Console.
    Since ball types are not retained in Generation 1 and 2 games, its ball became a regular Pokéball after transferring it to Generation 7 via Poké Transport.
    The Lugia from the Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Gold and Silver is the only legal Lugia that can simultaneously be shiny and have its Hidden Ability.
    This Pokémon was soft-resetted manually: this means that no tools (such as e.g. PKMN-NTR bots or Lua scripts) or glitches were involved in the hunt for this Pokémon.
    I started soft-resetting on the 3rd of October 2017 and I finally encountered the shiny Lugia on the 4th of October 2017 at 01:14 a.m after soft-resetting for only 1 day.
    The odds of encountering a shiny Pokémon are 1/8192 in Generation 2 games.
    I referred to this "Exp. Points ↔ Nature" table (courtesy of TheMantyke) to assure a Bold nature for it.

A tsunami (from Japanese: 津波, "harbour wave"; English pronunciation: /tsuːˈnɑːmi/ tsoo-NAH-mee) or tidal wave, also known as a seismic sea wave, is a series of waves in a water body caused by the displacement of a large volume of water, generally in an ocean or a large lake. Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and other underwater explosions (including detonations of underwater nuclear devices), landslides, glacier calvings, meteorite impacts and other disturbances above or below water all have the potential to generate a tsunami.

If you wish to see proof in the form of screenshots, please click on the following links:

{#250 - Max. Optimizer's Fenikkusu}
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: ?/?/?/?/?/? - Adamant\Regenerator (Ø) - Chris\64053 ‹[​IMG]
    Ev'd: Brave Bird, Sacred Fire, Earthquake, Recover
    [248 HP / 184 Atk / 52 SpD / 26 Spe]
    Details and Proof (open)

I caught this Pokémon with a Master Ball at the peak of the Tin Tower on my Pokémon Gold version for the Virtual Console.
    Since ball types are not retained in Generation 1 and 2 games, its ball became a regular Pokéball after transferring it to Generation 7 via Poké Transport.
    The Ho-Oh from the Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Gold and Silver is the only legal Ho-Oh that can simultaneously be shiny and have its Hidden Ability.
    The Ho-Oh from the Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Gold and Silver is also the only legal Ho-Oh that has access to the moves Curse and Detect (TM03 and TM43 in Pokémon Gold and Silver).
    This Pokémon was soft-resetted manually: this means that no tools (such as e.g. PKMN-NTR bots or Lua scripts) or glitches were involved in the hunt for this Pokémon.
    I started soft-resetting on the 22nd of September 2017 and I finally encountered the shiny Ho-Oh on the 26th of September 2017 at 20:01 p.m after soft-resetting for 5 days.
    The odds of encountering a shiny Pokémon are 1/8192 in Generation 2 games.
    This was the first manually soft-resetted shiny Ho-Oh from the Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Gold and Silver on Smogon.
    I referred to this "Exp. Points ↔ Nature" table (courtesy of TheMantyke) to assure an Adamant nature for it.

Fenikkusu is the rōmaji transcription of フェニックス (Phoenix).

If you wish to see proof in the form of screenshots, please click on the following links:

{#373 - Cynara's Victoria} - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/31/HT/25/31/31 - Adamant\Intimidate () - Cranham\63745
    Ev'd: Double-Edge, Roost, Refresh, Dragon Dance
    [42 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I received this Pokémon from Cynara who RNG abused it herself in Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness and nicknamed it for me upon request.
    Refresh is an XD-exclusive move for Salamence and 31/31/30/25/31/31 is the best possible legal IV spread for it.
    I finished the Hoenn Ribbon Master on the 12th of September 2017.
    I finished the Alola Ribbon Master on the 14th of September 2017.

{#773 - Max. Optimizer's Kotobuki}
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: HT/31/HT/1/31/31 - Adamant\RKS System (Ø) - Christophe\473314 ‹[​IMG]
    Ev'd: Double-Edge, Crunch, Parting Shot, Explosion
    [6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Details and Proof (open)

I received this Pokémon as a shiny Type: Null from Gladion at the Æther Paradise on my Sun version.
    This Pokémon was soft-resetted manually: this means that no tools (such as e.g. PKMN-NTR bots) were involved in the hunt for this Pokémon.
    I started soft-resetting on the 19th of February 2017 and I finally received the shiny Type: Null on the 26th of February 2017 at 12:40 p.m after soft-resetting for 7 days.
    The Shiny Charm does not affect Type: Null's shininess in any way, shape or form and the odds of encountering a shiny Pokémon without any modifying factors are 1/4096 in Generation 6 and 7 games.
    Synchronizers however work in 100% of the cases when soft-resetting Type: Null.
    On the 1st of July 2017 I figured that this Pokémon is still capable of improvement and I decided to re-train a UT copy of the Pokémon in question.
    The reason behind this decision is that my notorious perfectionist tendencies made me want to have a version without a hyper-trained Special Attack IV stat.
    I finished the Alola Ribbon Master for this version on the 2nd of July 2017.

The kotobuki is an auspicious chimera from Japanese mythology whose body contains parts from all twelve animals of the zodiac.
    The Silvally is nicknameable, which means that I can and will customize the nickname or revert the nickname back to the original name "Silvally" upon request.

I would also like to welcome the opportunity to shout out LegoFigure11 for taking the screenshots for me.
    In case you wish to see proof in the form of screenshots, please click on the following links:
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017 at 7:20 AM
  4. Max. Optimizer

Colosseum & XD Gale of Darkness

(#125 - Jibaku's Electabuzz)
    (XDRNG / Snagged Shadow Pokémon)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/30/31/27/30/31 - Bold\Static () - JIBAKU\50185
    Ut: Cross Chop, Follow Me, Thunder Wave, Counter

I received this Electabuzz from Theorymon's 100% Redistributable Ubers Episode III: Revenge of the IVs! Giveaway.

(#126 - Zari's Magmar)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31 - Calm\Flame Body () - Zari\08808
    Ut: Heat Wave, Follow Me, Helping Hand, Counter

(#145 - Jibaku's Zapdos)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/4/30/31/31/31 - Bold\Pressure (Ø) - JIBAKU\50185
    Ut: Extrasensory, Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Defog

(#145 - Zari's Zapdos)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/10/30/31/31/31 - Timid\Pressure (Ø) - Zari\08808
    Ut: Extrasensory, Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Air Cutter

(#175 - Jibaku's Togepi)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31 - Bold\Hustle () - JIBAKU\50185
    Ut: Soft-Boiled, Tri Attack, Body Slam, Helping Hand

(#176 - Zari's Togetic)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/29/31/31/31/31 - Calm\Serene Grace () - Zari\08808
    Ut: Soft-Boiled, Heal Bell, Counter, Helping Hand

(#245 - Pokéguy's Suicune) - NFT
    (Colosseum Soft-Reset / Snagged Shadow Pokémon)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 30/1/24/28/30/26 - Bold\Pressure (Ø) - Master\31026
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Rest, Ice Beam, Surf
    [252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Spe]

This is Pokéguy's Suicune. The piece of his soul that he traded to Smogon at the start of his journey. The rest is history.
    I received this Suicune from dr00 with the exceptional permission of Pokéguy.

(#245 - Magienforcer's Suicune)
    (XD Soft-Reset / Snagged Shadow Pokémon)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 29/19/23/30/21/13 - Bold\Pressure (Ø) - WES\55828
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Rest, Surf
    [252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Spe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I received this Suicune from Darkprophet.

(#356 - Zari's Dusclops)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/13/31/21/31/0 - Sassy\Pressure () - Zari\08808
    Ev'd: Trick Room, Night Shade, Snatch, Helping Hand
    [252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD]

{#373 - Cynara's Victoria} - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/31/HT/25/31/31 - Adamant\Intimidate () - Cranham\63745
    Ev'd: Double-Edge, Roost, Refresh, Dragon Dance
    [42 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I received this Pokémon from Cynara who RNG abused it herself in Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness and nicknamed it for me upon request.
    Refresh is an XD-exclusive move for Salamence and 31/31/30/25/31/31 is the best possible legal IV spread for it.
    I finished the Hoenn Ribbon Master on the 12th of September 2017.
    I finished the Alola Ribbon Master on the 14th of September 2017.
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  5. Max. Optimizer

Alola #1

(#006 - Max. Optimizer's Helios )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Altar of the Sunne (Alola)
    Timid | Blaze | Gen 7 Egg RNG
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Flamethrower, Solar Beam, Hidden Power, Roost
    {6 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#023 - PsIana's Rettan )
    Received from PsIana - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Anna | ID: 907968 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Intimidate | TSV: 1238
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 3 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Iron Tail, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Switcheroo

(#031 - PsIana's Nidoqueen )
    Received from PsIana - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Naive | Sheer Force (H) | TSV: 1238
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Tail Whip, Earthquake, Double Kick, Thunder
    {6 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#034 - PsIana's Nidoking )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kida | ID: 436994 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Naive | Sheer Force (H) | TSV: 2833
    Ev'd: Leer, Thunder, Thrash, Earthquake

(#036 - Max. Optimizer's Clefable )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Derwin Moon | ID: 710048 | Hokulani Observatory (Alola)
    Bold | Magic Guard | TSV: 3893
    IVs: 31 | 1 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Moonblast, Moonlight, Flamethrower
    {252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD}

(#038 - Wyrx's Ninetales-A )
    Received from LegoFigure11
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Chicken-chan | ID: 867609 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Timid | Snow Warning (H) | TSV: 1667
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Blizzard, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Aurora Veil
    {4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#051 - Max. Optimizer's Dugtrio )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Arena Trap | TSV: 0072
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | 31 | HT | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Earthquake, Screech, Stone Edge, Pursuit
    {252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#053 - PsIana's Snobilikat )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Technician | TSV: 1238
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 12 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Screech, Slash, Fury Swipes, Double Team
    {252 Atk, 6 SpD, 252 Spe}

(#053 - Bluemew.'s Persian-A )
    Received from Bluemew. - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 750476 | Hau'oli City (Alola)
    Timid | Fur Coat | TSV: 0545
    Ev'd: Parting Shot, Fake Out, Foul Play, Taunt
    {158 HP / 100 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#059 - Bluemew.'s Arcanine )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Intimidate | TSV: 0545
    Ev'd: Flamethrower, Snarl, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun
    {244 HP / 188 Def / 76 SpD}

(#079 - shiroitears' Slowpoke )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Emil | ID: 750915 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Bold | Regenerator (H) | TSV: 1592
    Ut: Curse, Yawn, Tackle

(#089 - Bluemew.'s Muk-A )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 123556 | Heahea City (Alola)
    Adamant | Gluttony | TSV: 2167
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Knock Off, Poison Jab, Imprison, Protect
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def}

(#094 - Max. Optimizer's Magatsuhi )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ♥Lune♥ | ID: 712695 | Hau'oli City (Alola)
    Timid | Cursed Body | TSV: 3854
    Ev'd: Taunt, Destiny Bond, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball

(#105 - Bluemew.'s Marowak-A )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 123556 | Heahea City (Alola)
    Adamant | Lightning Rod | TSV: 2167
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Flare Blitz, Shadow Bone, Perish Song, Detect
    {252 HP / 180 Atk / 4 Def / 68 SpD / 4 Spe}

(#112 - PsIana's Rizeros )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Lightning Rod | TSV: 1238
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Fury Attack, Rock Slide, Horn Drill, Earthquake
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpD}

(#128 - Max. Optimizer's Tauros )
    Bred by Kaynaire and hatched by me
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 950498 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Intimidate | TSV: 1092
    IVs: HT | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Return, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Zen Headbutt
    {6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe}

(#131 - LegoFigure11's Lapras )
    Received from LegoFigure11 - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 415216 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Sassy | Hydration (H) | TSV: 1507
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Sing, Growl, Water Gun, Freeze-Dry

(#133 - PsIana's Evoli )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Adaptability | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Wish, Yawn, Natural Gift, Curse

(#133 - PsIana's Eevee )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Padfoot | ID: 082548 | Hau'oli City (Alola)
    Timid | Anticipation (H) | TSV: 4087
    IVs: 31 | 8 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Wish, Yawn, Baton Pass, Stored Power

(#133 - PsIana's Eevee )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sun | ID: 945056 | Æther Paradise (Alola)
    Modest | Anticipation (H) | TSV: 1395
    IVs: 31 | 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Wish, Yawn, Curse, Stored Power

(#133 - PsIana's Evoli )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Phil | ID: 444323 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Timid | Anticipation (H) | TSV: 2893
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Fighting)
    Ut: Stored Power, Wish, Curse, Yawn

(#133 - PsIana's Evoli )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Adaptability | TSV: 2893
    Ut: Yawn, Wish, Curse, Stored Power

(#141 - PsIana's Kabutops )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Swift Swim | TSV: 1238
    Ev'd: Waterfall, Rock Slide, Brick Break, Protect

(#149 - Kanon90's Nobunaga )
    Received from Kanon90 - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kanon | ID: 408287 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Adamant | Multiscale (H) | TSV: 4046
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 14 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Fly, Fire Punch, Extreme Speed
    {252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe}

(#160 - Max. Optimizer's Feraligatr )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 950498 | Royal Avenue (Alola)
    Adamant | Sheer Force (H) | TSV: 1092
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Crunch, Ice Punch

(#167 - PsIana's Webarak )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Swarm | TSV: 1238
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 11 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Megahorn, Night Slash, Toxic Spikes, Rage Powder

(#170 - PsIana's Lampi )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Volt Absorb | TSV: 2893
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ut: Bubble, Supersonic

(#174 - PsIana's Fluffeluff )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Competitive | TSV: 2893
    Ut: Wish, Perish Song, Heal Pulse, Gravity

(#194 - PsIana's Felino )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Relaxed | Unaware (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Tail Whip, Encore, Curse, Recover

(#230 - PsIana's Seedraking )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: JR | ID: 211847 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Modest | Swift Swim | TSV: 3845
    IVs: 31 | 4 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Surf, Hydro Pump
    {252 SpA / 6 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#248 - Max. Optimizer's Megiddo )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bucky | ID: 645230 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Sand Stream | TSV: 3712
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Crunch, Earthquake, Ice Fang

(#255 - PsIana's Flemmli )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Speed Boost (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Night Slash, Agility, Low Kick, Baton Pass

(#272 - PsIana's Kappalores )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Swift Swim | TSV: 2893
    Ev'd: Fake Out, Ice Beam, Giga Drain, Surf

(#279 - PsIana's Pelipper )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Drizzle | TSV: 2893
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Psychic)
    Ev'd: Protect, Scald, U-turn, Hurricane
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA}

(#280 - PsIana's Trasla )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Telepathy (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Growl, Shadow Sneak

(#303 - Max. Optimizer's Sweet Tooth )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: TJ | ID: 696699 | Ten Carat Hill (Alola)
    Adamant | Intimidate | TSV: 2670
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 1 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Play Rough, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance, Fire Fang
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpD}

(#323 - Max. Optimizer's Tutu Pele )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Wela Volcano Park (Alola)
    Modest | Solid Rock | Gen 7 Egg RNG
    Ev'd: Fire Blast, Earth Power, Eruption, Hidden Power
    {248 HP / 252 SpA / 10 SpD}

(#324 - Bluemew.'s Torkoal )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Drought | TSV: 0545
    IVs: 31 | 1 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Eruption, Heatwave, Hidden Power, Protect
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA}

(#334 - Max. Optimizer's Mariejois )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Mount Lanakila (Alola)
    Jolly | Natural Cure | TSV: 0072
    Ev'd: Return, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Roost

(#335 - PsIana's Sengo )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Toxic Boost (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Night Slash, Iron Tail, Counter, Curse

(#350 - Max. Optimizer's Nojiko )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sera | ID: 360607 | Seafolk Village (Alola)
    Bold | Marvel Scale | TSV: 0756
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Flying)
    Ev'd: Scald, Toxic, Recover, Hidden Power
    {252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpA}

Alola #2

(#387 - LegoFigure11's Turtwig )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Shell Armor (H) | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Tackle, Leech Seed, Growth

(#422 - LegoFigure11's Shellos )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Storm Drain | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Acid Armor, Counter, Mirror Coat, Stockpile

(#479 - LegoFigure11's Rotom Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Levitate | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Thunder Shock, Confuse Ray, Astonish, Thunder Wave

(#497 - Max. Optimizer's Boa Hancock )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sun | ID: 234281 | Lush Jungle (Alola)
    Timid | Contrary (H) | TSV: 0439
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Substitute, Hidden Power

(#498 - PsIana's Floink )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Thick Fat (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Superpower, Sucker Punch, Heavy Slam, Curse

(#545 - Max. Optimizer's Omukade )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Dervo | ID: 342764 | Mount Hokulani (Alola)
    Adamant | Speed Boost (H) | TSV: 0958
    Ev'd: Protect, Swords Dance, Baton Pass, X-Scissor

(#547 - Bluemew.'s Whimsicott )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Prankster | TSV: 0545
    Ev'd: Moonblast, Tailwind, Encore, Taunt
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 Spe}

(#549 - Max. Optimizer's Alouette )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Leilani | ID: 021206 | Lush Jungle (Alola)
    Modest | Chlorophyll | TSV: 0737
    IVs: HT | 2 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Hidden Power, Protect
    {6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#555 - Flying Kebab's Darmanitan )
    Received from Flying Kebab - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Tolga | ID: 004527 | Heahea City (Alola)
    Quiet | Zen Mode (H) | TSV: 3897
    Ev'd: Fire Blast, Psychic, Grass Knot, Focus Blast
    {248 HP / 252 SpA / 10 SpD}

(#571 - Max. Optimizer's Belle-Mère )
    Bred by me and hatched by TMan87
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Clem | ID: 059654 | Shady House (Alola)
    Jolly | Illusion | Gen 7 Egg RNG
    Ev'd: Night Slash, Low Sweep, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance

(#658 - Cynara's Greninja )
    Received from Cynara - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Ash | ID: 131017 | the Kalos region (Alola)
    Timid | Battle Bond | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: HT | 31 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 (HP Ghost)
    Ev'd: Spikes, Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse, Water Shuriken

(#696 - PsIana's Balgoras )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Strong Jaw | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance

(#704 - PsIana's Viscora )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Sap Sipper | TSV: 2893
    Ut: Tackle, Bubble

(#736 - LegoFigure11's Grubbin )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Swarm | TSV: 1507
    IVs: 31 | 1 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Harden, Mud Shot, Endure, Vice Grip

(#746 - LegoFigure11's Wishiwashi )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Schooling | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Mist, Water Pulse, Muddy Water, Water Sport

(#748 - Max. Optimizer's Magellan )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Brian | ID: 732925 | Secluded Shore (Alola)
    Bold | Regenerator (H) | TSV: 2650
    Ev'd: Scald, Recover, Toxic Spikes, Haze
    {248 HP / 204 Def / 58 SpD}

(#755 - LegoFigure11's Morelull )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Effect Spore | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Growth, Leech Seed

(#757 - Nurenlar's Salandit )
    Received from Nurenlar - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Dalent | ID: 743370 | Route 7 (Alola)
    Timid | Corrosion | TSV: 1538
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 (HP Ground)
    Ut: Knock Off, Fake Out, Belch, Snatch

(#758 - Max. Optimizer's Sadi-chan )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sijin | ID: 177541 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Timid | Corrosion | TSV: 0337
    Ev'd: Fire Blast, Hidden Power, Sludge Wave, Nasty Plot

(#772 - <Totes>' Type: Null Ø )
    Received from <Totes> - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Ben | ID: 013038 | Æther Paradise (Alola)
    Bold | Battle Armor | RNG: 3DSRNG
    IVs: 31 | 12 | 31 | 27 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Crush Claw, Scary Face, X-Scissor, Take Down

(#772 - PsIana's Typ:Null Ø )
    Received from PsIana - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Phil | ID: 444323 | Æther Paradise (Alola)
    Jolly | Battle Armor | RNG: 3DSRNG
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 (HP Ghost)

(#772 - <Totes>' Type: Null Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Ben | ID: 013038 | Æther Paradise (Alola)
    Calm | Battle Armor | RNG: 3DSRNG
    IVs: 31 | 21 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)

(#773 - Max. Optimizer's Kotobuki Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Æther Paradise (Alola)
    Adamant | RKS System | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: HT | 31 | HT | 1 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Double-Edge, Crunch, Parting Shot, Explosion
    {6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe }

(#774 - LegoFigure11's Minior-R Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Shields Down | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Tackle

(#776 - PsIana's Turtonator )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Minoshiro | ID: 681638 | Route 1 (Alola)
    Modest | Shell Armor | TSV: 1831
    IVs: 31 | 2 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Ember, Tackle, Fire Spin, Wide Guard

(#784 - Max. Optimizer's Kommo-o )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Daddy | ID: 952056 | Malie City (Alola)
    Adamant | Bulletproof | TSV: 4012
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 21 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Dragon Claw, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Dragon Tail
    {252 Atk / 30 Def / 228 Spe}

(#785 - LegoFigure11's Tapu Koko Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Ruins of Conflict (Alola)
    Naive | Electric Surge | RNG: 3DSRNG
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ut: Nature's Madness, Discharge, Agility, Electro Ball

(#787 - LegoFigure11's Tapu Bulu Ø)
    Received from LegoFigure11 - Proof - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Ruins of Abundance (Alola)
    Adamant | Grassy Surge | RNG: 3DSRNG
    Ut: Nature's Madness, Zen Headbutt, Megahorn, Skull Bash

(#795 - LegoFigure11's Pheromosa Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Verdant Cavern (Alola)
    Modest | Beast Boost | RNG: 3DSRNG
    IVs: 31 | 1 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Triple Kick, Lunge, Bug Buzz, Me First

(#797 - Cynara's Kaguya-hime Ø)
    Received from Cynara - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sarah | ID: 743592 | Malie Garden (Alola)
    Sassy | Beast Boost | RNG: 3DSRNG
    Ev'd: Leech Seed, Protect, Heavy Slam, Flamethrower
    {252 HP / 252 SpD / 6 Spe}

(#799 - ThrowingStarKiller's Guzzlord Ø)
    Received from ThrowingStarKiller - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Prometheus | ID: 802208 | Resolution Cave (Alola)
    Quiet | Beast Boost | RNG: 3DSRNG
    Ut: Thrash, Gastro Acid, Heavy Slam, Wring Out
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017 at 9:05 AM
  7. Max. Optimizer

XY/ΩRαS #1

(#003 - Gabe's はる )
    Received from Gabe - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: もょもと | ID: 08588 | Lumiose City (Kalos)
    Modest | Chlorophyll (H) | TSV: 2697
    IVs: 31 | 10 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Hidden Power, Synthesis
    {195 HP / 252 SpA / 64 Spe}

(#003 - Gabe's Venusaur )
    Received from Gabe - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Erik | ID: 15707 | Lumiose City (Kalos)
    Modest | Chlorophyll (H) | TSV: 0275
    IVs: 31 | 13 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power, Synthesis
    {234 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe}

(#006 - Gabe's Charizard )
    Received from Gabe - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Shaun | ID: 36280 | Lumiose City (Kalos)
    Jolly | Blaze | TSV: 2510
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Dragon Claw

(#009 - Gabe's Blastoise )
    Received from Gabe - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Seth | ID: 23990 | Camphrier Town (Kalos)
    Modest | Rain Dish (H) | TSV: 1755
    Ev'd: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse
    {60 HP / 252 SpA / 198 Spe}

(#094 - Max. Optimizer's Gengar )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Washu | ID: 54855 | Route 7 (Kalos)
    Timid | Cursed Body | TSV: 3088
    IVs: 31 | 21 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Taunt

(#113 - PsIana's Chansey )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: CATO | ID: 04894 | Battle Resort (Hoenn)
    Bold | Natural Cure | TSV: 1132
    IVs: 31 | 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Present, Stealth Rock, Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss

(#143 - Nelson Tangela's Relaxo )
    Received from PsIana
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Alex | ID: 02708 | Lumiose City (Kalos)
    Adamant | Thick Fat | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 16 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Self-Destruct, Curse, Pursuit, Whirlwind
    {252 Atk / 252 SpD / 6 Spe}

(#144 - Nelson Tangela's Arktos Ø)
    Received from Nelson Tangela
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Alex | ID: 02708 | Sea Spirit's Den (Kalos)
    Modest | Pressure | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 2 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Ice Beam, Reflect, Hail, Tailwind

(#145 - zapzap29's Zapdos Ø)
    Received from zapzap29 (Legit Wondercard) - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Aldora | ID: 05026 | a lovely place (Kalos)
    Bold | Static (H) | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 2 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Discharge, Thunder Shock, Rain Dance, Agility

(#145 - Theorymon's Zapdos Ø)
    Received from locoghoul (Legit Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Aldora | ID: 05026 | a lovely place (Hoenn)
    Modest | Static (H) | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: HT | 31 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Discharge, Hidden Power, Tailwind, Heat Wave
    {126 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 124 Spe}

(#146 - Nelson Tangela's Lavados Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Anna | ID: 08152 | Sea Spirit's Den (Kalos)
    Modest | Pressure | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 7 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Safeguard, Air Slash, Sunny Day, Heat Wave

(#150 - Victini's Mewtwo Ø)
    Received from Victini - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Maged | ID: 15400 | Unknown Dungeon (Kalos)
    Naive | Pressure | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 28 | 31 (HP Steel)
    Ut: Recover, Psychic, Barrier, Aura Sphere

(#151 - Nelson Tangela's Mew Ø)
    Received from Nelson Tangela (Legit Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: GF | ID: 02016 | a lovely place (Kalos)
    Careful | Synchronize | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 20 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Pound

(#175 - PsIana's Togepi )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Derek | ID: 58921 | Mossdeep City (Hoenn)
    Timid | Serene Grace | TSV: 1514
    Ut: Present, Nasty Plot, Morning Sun, Extrasensory

(#184 - Bluemew.'s Azumarill )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 33207 | Slateport City (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Huge Power | TSV: 0778
    Ev'd: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Play Rough, Knock Off
    {92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe}

(#212 - Max. Optimizer's Hitokiri )
    Breeding Project for Gabe
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Ciro★ | ID: 47103 | Kiloude City (Kalos)
    Impish | Technician | TSV: 0088
    Ev'd: Bullet Punch, U-turn, Roost, Toxic
    {252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Def}

(#214 - Max. Optimizer's Heracross )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bert | ID: 32880 | Petalburg Woods (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Guts | TSV: 0972
    Ev'd: Close Combat, Pin Missile, Rock Blast, Substitute
    {242 HP / 136 Atk / 132 Spe}

(#225 - PsIana's Santa Claus )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Master | ID: 58665 | Rustboro City (Hoenn)
    Timid | Vital Spirit | TSV: 1042
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ut: Present, Spikes, Destiny Bond, Rapid Spin

(#235 - Nelson Tangela's VinceVanDogh )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Alex | ID: 11279 | Granite Cave (Hoenn)
    Timid | Moody (H) | TSV: 2755
    IVs: 31 | 6 | 31 | 27 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Protect, Agility, Tail Glow, Baton Pass
    {6 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spe}

(#241 - PsIana's Miltank )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Freaky | ID: 42017 | Petalburg City (Hoenn)
    Impish | Thick Fat | TSV: 3495
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 11 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Present, Curse, Seismic Toss, Hammer Arm

(#243 - Gothic Togekiss' Nanodesu! Ø)
    Received from Theorymon - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: G.T. | ID: 65056 | Trackless Forest (Hoenn)
    Timid | Pressure | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 16 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Substitute, Calm Mind
    {252 SpA / 12 SpD / 246 Spe}

(#251 - Gabe's Celebi Ø)
    Received from Gabe (Legit Wondercard) - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: GF | ID: 03016 | a lovely place (Hoenn)
    Bold | Natural Cure | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 10 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ut: Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard

(#319 - Max. Optimizer's Sharpedo )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Laxus | ID: 22283 | Route 117 (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Speed Boost (H) | TSV: 0385
    Ev'd: Protect, Crunch, Poison Jab, Waterfall

(#380 - RossW's Latias )
    Received from RossW - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Roxas | ID: 53385 | Southern Island (Hoenn)
    Timid | Levitate | RNG: 3DSRNG
    IVs: 31 | 2 | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ut: Heal Pulse, Dragon Breath, Mist Ball, Psycho Shift

(#384 - Theorymon's Rayquaza Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Theorymon | ID: 36493 | Sky Pillar (Hoenn)
    Hasty | Air Lock | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 29 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Extreme Speed, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Protect

(#385 - Nelson Tangela's Jirachi Ø)
    Received from Marowak2000 (Legit Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: GF | ID: 04016 | a lovely place (Hoenn)
    Careful | Serene Grace | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 9 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Iron Head, Toxic, Wish, Protect
    {252 HP / 224 SpD / 34 Spe}

(#464 - Max. Optimizer's Rhyperior )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Saul | ID: 28921 | Route 7 (Kalos)
    Adamant | Solid Rock | TSV: 3699
    Ev'd: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn, Rock Blast

(#480 - Flying Kebab's Uxie Ø )
    Received from Flying Kebab - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Tolga | ID: 00205 | Nameless Cavern (Hoenn)
    Relaxed | Levitate | RNG: 3DSRNG
    IVs: HT | 14 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Psychic)
    Ev'd: U-turn, Trick Room, Stealth Rock, Memento
    {252 HP / 116 Def / 142 SpD}

(#488 - Nelson Tangela's Cresselia )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Alex | ID: 11279 | Crescent Isle (Hoenn)
    Modest | Levitate | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 24 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Mist, Aurora Beam, Future Sight, Slash

(#625 - Max. Optimizer's Bisharp )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Robbie | ID: 38304 | Victory Road (Kalos)
    Adamant | Defiant | TSV: 2268
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 17 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Night Slash, Iron Head, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance

(#638 - Sondero's Cobalion Ø)
    Received from Sondero - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sonderp | ID: 07395 | Pathless Plain (Hoenn)
    Jolly | Justified | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 5 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Close Combat, Iron Head, Taunt
    {252 HP / 6 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#641 - Nelson Tangela's Boreboss )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Alex | ID: 11279 | Soaring in the sky (Hoenn)
    Timid | Prankster | RNG: Soft-Reset
    Ev'd: Hurricane, Heatwave, Taunt, Tailwind

(#644 - Sondero's Tesla Claw Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sondi | ID: 10733 | Fabled Cave (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Teravolt | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: HT | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | HT (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Hone Claws, Outrage, Bolt Strike, Dragon Claw

(#645 - Nelson Tangela's Demeteros )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Alex | ID: 11279 | Soaring in the sky (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Sand Force | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 16 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Extrasensory, Swords Dance, Earth Power, Rock Slide

XY/ΩRαS #2

(#658 - The Chaotician's Mikasa )
    Received from The Chaotician - Proof - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Ghost | ID: 33552 | Flood Chamber (Kalos)
    Naive | Protean (H) | TSV: 2920
    Ev'd: Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse, Gunk Shot, Hidden Power

(#675 - Max. Optimizer's Urameshi )
    Breeding Project for Gabe
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 63740 | Trackless Forest (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Scrappy (H) | TSV: 3224
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 29 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Hammer Arm, Crunch, Parting Shot, Taunt

(#716 - Theorymon's Xerneas Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Theorymon | ID: 00635 | Team Flare Secret HQ (Kalos)
    Timid | Fairy Aura | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 | 29 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Moonblast, Aromatherapy, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast

(#718 - Theorymon's Zygarde Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Theorymon | ID: 00635 | Terminus Cave (Kalos)
    Adamant | Power Construct | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 2 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Thousand Arrows, Outrage, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance
    {4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe}

(#720 - Nelson Tangela's Hoopa Ø)
    Received from Nelson Tangela (Legit Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Harry | ID: 10235 | a lovely place (Hoenn)
    Jolly | Magician | RNG: Soft-Reset
    Ev'd: Hyperspace Fury, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Gunk Shot

(#721 - Sondero's Volcanion Ø)
    Received from PsIana (Legit Wondercard) - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Helen | ID: 10016 | a lovely place (Kalos)
    Modest | Water Absorb | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 27 | 29 | 31 | 30 | 31 (HP Steel)
    Ut: Steam Eruption, Flamethrower, Hydro Pump, Explosion
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017 at 6:01 PM
  9. Max. Optimizer

Kanto

(#062 - Bluemew.'s Poliwrath )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 29385 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Modest | Water Absorb | RNG Method
    Ut: Vacuum Wave, Counter, Seismic Toss, Hydro Pump

(#076 - Albus' Da Dudette )
    Received from Albus
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Albus | ID: 00284 | Johto (Soul Silver)
    Adamant | Sturdy | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Sucker Punch, Stealth Rock
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe}

(#078 - Buckert's Rapidash )
    Received from Buckert - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 43177 | Johto (Heart Gold)
    Jolly | Flash Fire | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Hypnosis, Flare Blitz, Megahorn, Morning Sun
    {252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe}

(#094 - LegoFigure11's Gengar )
    Received from Ayra
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFig | ID: 21059 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Hasty | Cursed Body | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 9 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Counter

(#115 - LegoFigure11's Kangaskhan )
    Received from LegoFigure11
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Scrappy | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Fake Out, Sucker Punch, Body Slam, Seismic Toss
    {252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#121 - Buckert's Starmie Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 55913 | Unova (Black)
    Timid | Natural Cure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 6 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Rapid Spin, Recover, Toxic, Scald

(#129 - <Totes>' コイキング )
    Received from <Totes> (Injected Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ナゴヤ | ID: 03203 | Unova (White)
    Adamant | Swift Swim | RNG: Wondercard
    Ut: Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce, Splash

(#150 - TheMantyke's Mewtwo Ø)
    Received from TheMantyke
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Roarke | ID: 47438 | Kanto (Leaf Green)
    Jolly | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Zen Headbutt, Low Kick, Ice Punch, Self-Destruct

(#150 - architdate's Mewtwo Ø )
    Received from architdate - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Archit | ID: 20802 | Johto (Soul Silver)
    Timid | Pressure | RNG Method
    Ut: Psycho Cut, Icy Wind, Mud-Slap, Water Pulse

(#151 - Buckert's ミュウ Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: W o o t y | ID: 06467 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Timid | Synchronize | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 28 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Taunt, Rock Polish, Swords Dance, Baton Pass
    {252 HP / 6 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#151 - Skymin_Flower's ミュウ Ø )
    Received from Skymin_Flower - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sugar | ID: 43728 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Jolly | Synchronize | RNG Method
    Ut: Soft-Boiled, Defog, Sucker Punch, Seismic Toss

Johto

(#227 - Bluemew.'s Skarmory )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Sturdy | RNG Method
    Ut: Counter, Defog, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock

(#237 - cannibal's Hitmontop )
    Received from cannibal - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kirk | ID: 01916 | Johto (Soul Silver)
    Adamant | Technician | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Bulk Up, Mach Punch, Sucker Punch, Stone Edge
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def}

(#243 - Christian's ライコウ Ø )
    Received from Christian (Injected Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: クラウン | ID: 06180 | Johto (Heart Gold)
    Rash | Pressure | RNG: Wondercard
    IVs: 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Weather Ball

(#244 - Diabolico's Entei Ø )
    Received from Diabolico - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kagura | ID: 45899 | Johto (Soul Silver)
    Naive | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 29 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 (HP Ground)
    Ut: Sacred Fire, Roar, Flamethrower, Stomp

(#244 - Christian's エンテイ Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Pressure | RNG: Wondercard
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 6 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Flare Blitz, Howl, Extreme Speed, Crush Claw

(#245 - Christian's スイクン Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Relaxed | Pressure | RNG: Wondercard
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 3 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Sheer Cold, Air Slash, Extreme Speed, Aqua Ring

(#248 - Bluemew.'s Tyranitar )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Hasty | Sand Stream | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Pursuit, Counter, Double Edge, Seismic Toss

(#250 - zerohorus' Ho-Oh Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Horus | ID: 42257 | Johto (Soul Silver)
    Jolly | Pressure | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Sacred Fire, Brave Bird, Earthquake, Punishment

(#251 - Bluemew.'s セレビィ Ø)
    Received from Cutefluffysheep (Injected Wondercard) - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: えいがかん | ID: 07100 | Johto (Heart Gold)
    Timid | Natural Cure | RNG: Wondercard
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ut: Nasty Plot, Stealth Rock, Endure, Earth Power

Hoenn

(#260 - themarcster's Swampert )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ♪JUICE♪ | ID: 55027 | Sinnoh (Diamond)
    Impish | Torrent | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Waterfall, Earthquake, Toxic
    {240 HP / 18 Atk / 252 Def}

(#274 - zerohorus' Nuzleaf )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Horus | ID: 01087 | Johto (Soul Silver)
    Timid | Chlorophyll | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 6 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ut: Bide, Giga Drain, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power

(#275 - Wyrx's Shiftry )
    Received from Wyrx - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wyrx | ID: 13480 | Johto (Soul Silver)
    Hasty | Early Bird | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Synthesis, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Defog

(#292 - Bluemew.'s Shedinja Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 29326 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Lonely | Wonder Guard | RNG Method
    IVs: 22 | 31 | 4 | 1 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Metal Claw, Baton Pass, Sucker Punch, Trick

(#292 - Bluemew.'s Shedinja Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 29326 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Lonely | Wonder Guard | RNG Method
    IVs: 22 | 31 | 4 | 1 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: False Swipe, Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Trick

(#362 - LegoFigure11's Glalie )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Naive | Inner Focus | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Double Edge, Freeze-Dry, Ice Shard, Earthquake

(#376 - Buckert's Metagross Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 40084 | Sinnoh (Platinum)
    Jolly | Clear Body | RNG: Chained Shiny
    Ev'd: Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Agility

(#376 - zerohorus' Metagross Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Horus | ID: 36407 | Sinnoh (Platinum)
    Adamant | Clear Body | RNG: Chained Shiny
    Ev'd: Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Agility

(#381 - zerohorus' Latios )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Horus | ID: 01087 | Johto (Soul Silver)
    Timid | Levitate | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Psyshock, Hidden Power, Roost

(#381 - <Totes>' Halcyon )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joshua | ID: 39899 | Johto (Heart Gold)
    Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Hidden Power, Roost, Defog

(#383 - Buckert's Groudon Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 33333 | Johto (Soul Silver)
    Brave | Drought | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 6 | 31 | 0 (HP Water)
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Fire Punch
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def}

(#386 - Buckert's Deoxys Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 18673 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    IVs: 31 | 14 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Taunt, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Knock Off
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017 at 5:16 PM
    avocado, Kanon90, Diabolico and 2 others like this.
  12. Max. Optimizer

Sinnoh

(#464 - Luxpluff91's Kilowog )
    Received from Luxpluff91 - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Vini | ID: 47642 | Hoenn (Sapphire)
    Adamant | Solid Rock | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 11 | 30 | 31 (HP Steel)
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Rock Blast, Protect
    {248 HP / 28 Atk / 234 SpD}

(#473 - Winters Zombie's Mamoswine )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Jessica | ID: 37991 | Johto (Heart Gold)
    Adamant | Snow Cloak | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 11 | 30 | 31 (HP Steel)
    Ut: Endeavor, Superpower, Stealth Rock, Ice Shard

(#481 - Death God Anubis' Mesprit Ø )
    Received from Death God Anubis - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Thomas | ID: 16359 | Unova (White 2)
    IVs: 31 | 18 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ut: Stealth Rock, Charm, Extrasensory, Copy Cat

(#485 - Buckert's Heatran )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 05393 | Unova (Black 2)
    Calm | Flash Fire | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 10 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Lava Plume, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Protect
    {248 HP / 208 SpD / 54 Spe}

(#491 - Wyrx's Darkrai Ø )
    Received from VeliaCici - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: WYRX | ID: 31945 | Sinnoh (Platinum)
    Timid | Bad Dreams | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 7 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Hypnosis, Feint Attack, Nightmare, Double Team

(#492 - DarkChaos (HCZ)'s Shaymin Ø)
    Received from Miria - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: TRELLIS | ID: 19560 | Sinnoh (Platinum)
    Timid | Natural Cure | RNG Method
    Ut: Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis

(#493 - LegoFigure11's Arceus Ø)
    Received from LegoFigure11 (Injected Wondercard) - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Michina | ID: 11059 | Sinnoh (Diamond)
    Bold | Multitype | RNG: Wondercard
    Ev'd: Toxic, Ice Beam, Recover, Defog
    {252 HP / 200 Def / 58 Spe}
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017 at 6:04 PM
    avocado, Kanon90, Diabolico and 2 others like this.
  13. Max. Optimizer

Unova

(#494 - ooh_shiny's Victini Ø)
    Received from Christian (Legit Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Movie14 | ID: 12031 | Unova (Black)
    Jolly | Victory Star | RNG: Wondercard
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 HP (HP Dark)
    Ut: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot

(#642 - Kaphotic's Thundurus )
    Received from Cirederf49
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kurt | ID: 00007 | Unova (White)
    Timid | Prankster | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 18 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power
    {4 HP / 14 Def / 252 SpA / 240 Spe}

(#647 - Buckert's Keldeo Ø)
    Received from Buckert (Injected Wondercard) - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: WIN2013 | ID: 01163 | Unova (White 2)
    Timid | Justified | RNG: Wondercard
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Flying)
    Ev'd: Scald, Secret Sword, Icy Wind, Hidden Power

(#649 - <Totes>' ゲノセクト Ø )
    Received from <Totes> (Injected Wondercard) - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: えいがかん | ID: 07133 | Unova (White)
    Hasty | Download | RNG: Wondercard
    Ut: Extreme Speed, Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear

Virtual Console

Here you will find Pokémon that originate from the Virtual Console versions. The 8F glitch and/or Lua scripts were used to manipulate the DVs of RBY Pokémon for shininess.

(#065 - The Chaotician's Watari )
    Received from The Chaotician - Proof - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: (CHAOS) | ID: 00001 | Kanto
    Hasty | Magic Guard (H) | RNG: Lua script + Poké Transporter
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 0 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Counter, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power, Psychic

(#130 - Max. Optimizer's Leviathan )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Chris | ID: 64053 | Johto
    Jolly | Moxie (H) | Standard Capture
    IVs: ? | ? | ? | ? | ? | ? (HP ?)
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Crunch, Waterfall, Earthquake

(#150 - Mattapod's Apotheosis Ø )
    Received from Mattapod - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Matt | ID: 14782 | Kanto
    Timid | Unnerve (H) | Standard Capture + 8F glitch
    IVs: HT | 31 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 (HP Ghost)
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Focus Blast, Psystrike, Ice Beam
    {252 SpA / 58 SpD / 200 Spe}

(#249 - Max. Optimizer's Tsunami Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Multiscale (H) | RNG: Soft-Reset
    Ev'd: Substitute, Toxic, Whirlwind, Roost
    {248 HP / 168 Def / 94 Spe}

(#250 - Max. Optimizer's Fenikkusu Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Regenerator (H) | RNG: Soft-Reset
    Ev'd: Brave Bird, Sacred Fire, Earthquake, Recover
    {248 HP / 184 Atk / 52 SpD / 26 Spe}
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017 at 8:59 AM
    avocado, Gabe and Buckert like this.
  15. Max. Optimizer

Facebook Giveaway Redistributables

Here you will find Pokémon that were given away by Smogon's social media team during the weekly Facebook Giveaways. They are meant to be redistributed for free. Trading them for personal gain is frowned upon.
    If you want to request one or more of these free redistributable Pokémon, send me a VM/PM with a list of the Pokémon you want, including your FC, IGN and availability. However, please do not post in this thread!

(#006 - Sondero's Charizard )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ェゴフィグレ | ID: 25122 | Coumarine City (Kalos)
    Timid | Blaze | TSV: 3430
    IVs: 31 | 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Fire Blast, Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Roost

(#015 - LegoFigure11's Beedrill )
    Received from LegoFigure11 - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 63740 | Battle Resort (Hoenn)
    Jolly | Swarm | TSV: 3224
    Ev'd: Poison Jab, Drill Run, U-turn, Knock Off

(#018 - Sondero's Pidgeot )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Andre | ID: 16231 | Route 7 (Kalos)
    Timid | Big Pecks (H) | TSV: 2974
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | HT | HT | 31 (HP Ground)
    Ev'd: Hurricane, Heat Wave, U-turn, Roost

(#038 - Sondero's Ninetales-A )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: vee4Phoenix | ID: 076087 | Route 6 (Alola)
    Timid | Snow Warning (H) | TSV: 0397
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Aurora Veil, Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Hidden Power

(#089 - Sondero's Muk-A )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sondre | ID: 982899 | Po Town (Alola)
    Brave | Gluttony | Gen 7 Egg RNG
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 1 | 31 | 0 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Knock Off, Poison Jab, Shadow Sneak, Curse
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def}

(#127 - Dratias' Pinsir )
    Received from Kanon90 - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Dratias ♥ | ID: 284981 | Æther Paradise (Alola)
    Jolly | Hyper Cutter | TSV: 1448
    Ev'd: Close Combat, Return, Quick Attack, Swords Dance
    {252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#150 - vzxt's Mewtwo Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: SmogonU | ID: 10655 | Unknown Dungeon (Kalos)
    Timid | Pressure | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Psystrike, Focus Blast, Ice Beam, Fire Blast
    {4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#160 - Sondero's Feraligatr )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sondre | ID: 982899 | Æther Paradise (Alola)
    Jolly | Sheer Force (H) | TSV: 2652
    Ev'd: Waterfall, Ice Punch, Crunch, Dragon Dance

(#226 - Xen's Mantine )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joe | ID: 00379 | Johto (Heart Gold)
    Calm | Water Absorb | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Roost, Haze, Defog, Scald
    {252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD}

(#243 - Buckert's Raikou Ø )
    Received from fischgrat - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 40042 | Johto (Soul Silver)
    IVs: 31 | 22 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Hidden Power, Shadow Ball

(#245 - Xen's Suicune Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Xen | ID: 01626 | Trackless Forest (Hoenn)
    Bold | Pressure | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: HT | 31 | 31 | 31 | HT | HT (HP Bug)
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Scald, Rest, Roar
    {252 HP / 200 Def / 58 Spe}

(#248 - Death God Anubis' Tyranitar )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Thomas | ID: 61438 | Lumiose City (Kalos)
    Sassy | Sand Stream | TSV: 2641
    Ev'd: Foul Play, Superpower, Stealth Rock, Ice Beam
    {252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD}

(#249 - das_eisenherz's Lugia Ø)
    Received from mertyville - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joki | ID: 08157 | Unova (White 2)
    Bold | Multiscale (H) | RNG: Dream Radar
    Ev'd: Toxic, Ice Beam, Roost, Whirlwind
    {252 HP / 120 Def / 138 SpD}

(#257 - Xen's Blaziken )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joe | ID: 539699 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Naive | Speed Boost (H) | Gen 7 Egg RNG
    IVs: HT | 31 | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Protect, Overheat, High Jump Kick, Hidden Power
    {54 Atk / 244 SpA / 212 Spe}

(#282 - LegoFigure11's Gardevoir )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Trace | TSV: 3224
    Ev'd: Hyper Voice, Psyshock, Focus Blast, Will-O-Wisp

(#308 - das_eisenherz's Medicham )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joki | ID: 700706 | Mount Lanakila (Alola)
    Jolly | Pure Power | TSV: 1026
    Ev'd: Fake Out, High Jump Kick, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch

(#330 - Xen's Flygon )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Xen | ID: 37365 | Hoenn (Ruby)
    Jolly | Levitate | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Defog, Outrage, Fire Punch

(#334 - Thomaz's Altaria )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Thomas | ID: 60380 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Impish | Natural Cure | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Pursuit, Haze, Double-Edge, Body Slam
    {245 HP / 4 Atk / 141 Def / 100 SpD / 20 Spe}

(#380 - cannibal's Latias )
    Received from fischgrat - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kirk | ID: 01916 | Johto (Soul Silver)
    Ev'd: Defog, Draco Meteor, Psyshock, Healing Wish
    {72 HP / 186 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#381 - Albus' Latios )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Katt♥ | ID: 26391 | Johto (Soul Silver)
    Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Hidden Power, Defog, Recover
    {34 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#428 - LegoFigure11's Lopunny )
    Received from BlazingBarrager - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Limber (H) | TSV: 3224
    Ev'd: Fake Out, Return, Drain Punch, Power-Up Punch

(#487 - LegoFigure11's Giratina Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Lottie | ID: 62147 | Sinnoh (Pearl)
    Adamant | Levitate | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Defog, Shadow Sneak, Dragon Tail, Shadow Force
    {248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe}

(#526 - Xen's Gigalith )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Corey | ID: 011506 | Ten Carat Hill (Alola)
    Brave | Sand Stream | TSV: 3327
    Ev'd: Rock Slide, Heavy Slam, Protect, Wide Guard
    {228 HP / 90 Atk / 92 Def / 100 SpD}

(#553 - Sondero's Krookodile )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sondre | ID: 12179 | Battle Resort (Hoenn)
    Jolly | Intimidate | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Superpower, Iron Tail

(#637 - das_eisenherz's Volcarona )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joki | ID: 53374 | Battle Resort (Hoenn)
    Timid | Flame Body | Gen 7 Egg RNG
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | HT | HT | 31 (HP Ground)
    Ev'd: Quiver Dance, Fire Blast, Giga Drain, Hidden Power

(#645 - Death God Anubis' Landorus )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Anput | ID: 49791 | soaring in the sky (Hoenn)
    Impish | Intimidate | RNG: 3DSRNG
    IVs: HT | 31 | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Knock Off, Hidden Power
    {252 HP / 218 Def / 24 SpD / 16 Spe}

(#660 - Mattapod's Diggersby )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Xen | ID: 47402 | Santalune City (Kalos)
    Adamant | Huge Power (H) | TSV: 3445
    Ev'd: Knock Off, Fire Punch, Quick Attack, Earthquake

(#718 - Sondero's Zygarde Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: D. Cage | ID: 09317 | Terminus Cave (Kalos)
    Impish | Power Construct | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: HT | HT | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thousand Arrows, Dragon Tail, Rest, Sleep Talk

(#724 - Corrin's Decidueye )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Jayvee | ID: 838086 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Overgrow | TSV: 1524
    Ev'd: Spirit Shackle, Sucker Punch, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance

(#730 - Sondero's Primarina )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sondre | ID: 982899 | Hano Beach (Alola)
    Modest | Torrent | TSV: 2652
    Ev'd: Hydro Pump, Moonblast, Psychic, Hidden Power
    {174 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe}

(#748 - LegoFigure11's Toxapex )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Regenerator (H) | Gen 7 Egg RNG
    Ev'd: Scald, Toxic Spikes, Haze, Recover
    {252 HP / 172 Def / 86 SpD}

(#778 - Xen's Mimikyu )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joe | ID: 957251 | Thrifty Megamart (Alola)
    Jolly | Disguise | Gen 7 Egg RNG
    Ev'd: Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Play Rough, Shadow Sneak

(#785 - tennisace's Tapu Koko Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Luna | ID: 112577 | Ruins of Conflict (Alola)
    Timid | Electric Surge | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: HT | 0 | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Volt Switch, Dazzling Gleam

(#786 - Mattapod's Tapu Lele Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Mattapod | ID: 953478 | Ruins of Life (Alola)
    Timid | Psychic Surge | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 12 | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Psychic, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power
    {252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#787 - das_eisenherz's Tapu Bulu Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joki | ID: 700706 | Ruins of Abundance (Alola)
    Adamant | Grassy Surge | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Wood Hammer, Horn Leech, Stone Edge, Superpower

(#788 - Corrin's Tapu Fini Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Jayvee | ID: 838086 | Ruins of Hope (Alola)
    Bold | Misty Terrain | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 2 | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Scald, Moonblast, Hidden Power
    {248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe}

(#791 - vzxt's Solgaleo Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Victor | ID: 396096 | Altar of the Sunne (Alola)
    Adamant | Full Metal Body | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | HT | HT | 31 (HP Steel)
    Ev'd: Sunsteel Strike, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Toxic

(#792 - LegoFigure11's Lunala Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Altar of the Moone (Alola)
    Timid | Shadow Shield | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 0 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 (HP Ghost)
    Ev'd: Moongeist Beam, Moonblast, Psychic, Calm Mind
    {4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#793 - Sondero's Nihilego Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sondre | ID: 982899 | Wela Volcano Park (Alola)
    Timid | Beast Boost | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 0 | HT | HT | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Power Gem, Sludge Wave, Hidden Power

(#795 - Sondero's Pheromosa Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Smogdero | ID: 492939 | Verdant Cavern (Alola)
    Naughty | Beast Boost | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Ghost)
    Ev'd: High Jump Kick, Poison Jab, Ice Beam, U-turn

(#797 - Mattapod's Celesteela Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Mattapod | ID: 953478 | Haina Desert (Alola)
    Careful | Beast Boost | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: HT | 31 | 31 | HT | HT | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Heavy Slam, Protect, Substitute, Leech Seed
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD}

(#798 - Xen's Kartana Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joe | ID: 539699 | Malie Garden (Alola)
    Jolly | Beast Boost | RNG: Soft-Reset
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | HT | HT | HT (HP Ground)
    Ev'd: Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Smart Strike, Sacred Sword
    {6 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spe}
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 6:54 AM
    avocado, Kanon90, Gabe and 1 other person like this.
  16. Max. Optimizer

Past Gen Smogon Redistributables

Here you will find Past Gen Pokémon that are fully redistributable on Smogon. Some of them are clearly outdated by today's standards, but they have nostalgic value.

(#006 - klock's Pyro )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Mingoo | ID: 46964 | Sinnoh (Platinum)
    Timid | Blaze | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 14 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Hidden Power, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast

(#040 - DEZTROYA's PowderPuff )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: REX | ID: 53851 | Sinnoh (Platinum)
    Impish | Cute Charm | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Light Screen, Toxic, Wish, Body Slam
    {32 HP / 226 Def / 252 SpD}

(#078 - Dangerous' Rapidash )
    Received from Darkprophet
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: RIK | ID: 55219 | Sinnoh (Pearl)
    Hasty | Flash Fire | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 29 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Hypnosis, Megahorn, Flareblitz, Overheat
    {252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#105 - Expert Evan's Marcus )
    Received from TheMantyke
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Anakin | ID: 31964 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Jolly | Rock Head | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 26 | 31 | 31 | 27 | 9 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Swords Dance, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Earthquake

(#128 - TheMantyke's Tauros )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Roarke | ID: 20337 | Sinnoh (Pearl)
    Jolly | Intimidate | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 29 | 31 | 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Pursuit, Earthquake, Return, Stone Edge

(#130 - Bozo's TRUTH )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: BOZO | ID: 27076 | Sinnoh (Pearl)
    Adamant | Intimidate | Standard Breeding
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, Bounce
    {156 HP / 104 Atk / 100 Def / 150 Spe}

(#134 - Tucker's Vaporeon )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kuro* | ID: 11399 | Sinnoh (Diamond)
    Bold | Adaptability | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 9 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Surf, Protect, Hidden Power, Wish
    {188 HP / 252 Def / 70 SpA}

(#143 - Milotonic's Lil'Bear )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ERICK | ID: 41754 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Sassy | Thick Fat | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 26 | 31 | 9 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Counter, Self-Destruct, Fire Punch, Curse
    {168 HP / 120 Def / 222 SpD}

(#144 - Negator's Articuno Ø)
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Negator | ID: 48059 | Kanto (Leaf Green)
    Modest | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 30 | 27 | 26 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Roost, Agility, Hidden Power, Ice Beam
    {148 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA / 104 Spe}

(#145 - Negator's Zapdos Ø)
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31 | 8 | 30 | 31 | 27 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Heat Wave, Hidden Power, U-turn

(#146 - Negator's Moltres Ø)
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 30 | 28 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Fighting)
    Ev'd: Roost, Agility, Hidden Power, Fire Blast
    {60 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA / 192 Spe}

(#212 - TheMantyke's Scizor )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Roarke | ID: 20337 | Sinnoh (Pearl)
    Adamant | Technician | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 29 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Light Screen, Baton Pass, Bullet Punch, Superpower

(#226 - DEZTROYA's SKY FISH )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Water Absorb | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Flying)
    Ev'd: Toxic, Substitute, Aqua Ring, Protect
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD}

(#227 - DEZTROYA's StarScream )
    Received from Varment
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Impish | Keen Eye | RNG Method
    IVs: 29 | 31 | 31 | 9 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Stealth Rock, Roost
    {252 HP / 64 Atk / 176 Def / 16 Spe}

(#235 - Everstone's mk.69 )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: BRENDAN | ID: 19509 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Jolly | Own Tempo | Standard Breeding
    Ut: Sketch

(#235 - Everstone's SMEARGLE-2 )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: BRENDAN | ID: 19509 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Jolly | Own Tempo | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 30 | 1 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Sketch

(#242 - Plust's Blissey )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: KIMMY | ID: 50774 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Bold | Natural Cure | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 29 | 28 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 (HP Bug)
    Ev'd: Aromatherapy, Soft-Boiled, Counter, Seismic Toss

(#242 - Expert Evan's Blissey )
    Received from dr00
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Brendan | ID: 44174 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Bold | Natural Cure | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 4 | 31 | 24 | 31 | 27 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Seismic Toss, Soft-Boiled, Aromatherapy, Counter
    {212 HP / 252 Def / 46 SpD}

(#248 - Expert Evan's Tyranitar )
    Received from TheMantyke
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Anakin | ID: 31964 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Quiet | Sand Stream | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 30 | 22 | 31 | 28 | 31 (HP Bug)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Crunch, Substitute, Focus Punch
    {252 HP / 190 SpA / 68 Spe}

(#254 - Newts' Sceptile )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Newts | ID: 43578 | Sinnoh (Diamond)
    Timid | Overgrow | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 6 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Focus Blast, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Hidden Power

(#257 - Bond697's バシャーモ )
    Received from Diabolico
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Mat | ID: 30160 | Unova (White)
    Jolly | Speed Boost (H) | RNG: Dream Radar
    Ut: Quick Attack, Peck, Double Kick, Blaze Kick

(#260 - Lexite's DumstDivr )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Lexite | ID: 19618 | Sinnoh (Pearl)
    Adamant | Torrent | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 30 (HP Psychic)
    Ev'd: Waterfall, Earthquake, Avalanche, Substitute
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spe}

(#334 - Aeral's Altaria )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sylvia | ID: 32731 | Sinnoh (Diamond)
    Adamant | Natural Cure | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Roost, Outrage
    {66 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe}

(#350 - Syberia's Milotic )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: SYBERIA | ID: 32879 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    Modest | Marvel Scale | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 10 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Surf, Ice Beam, Aqua Ring, Hidden Power
    {4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#376 - BlakBlastoise's BlakChrome Ø )
    Received from Varment
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Blak | ID: 00095 | Sinnoh (Platinum)
    Adamant | Clear Body | RNG Method
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 31 | 13 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Meteor Mash, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch
    {232 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Def / 8 Spe}

(#380 - DokiDoki's Latias )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Brendan | ID: 07319 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    IVs: 30 | 15 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Water Sport, Refresh, Mist Ball, Psychic

(#380 - Negator's Latias )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Negator | ID: 63893 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    IVs: 29 | 2 | 29 | 29 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Trick, Draco Meteor, Wish, Dragon Pulse

(#381 - DokiDoki's Latios )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Brendan | ID: 07319 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    IVs: 30 | 15 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Draco Meteor, Protect

(#381 - Negator's Latios )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Negator | ID: 63893 | Hoenn (Emerald)
    IVs: 29 | 2 | 29 | 29 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Trick, Draco Meteor, Recover, Dragon Pulse

(#429 - Kazo's ムウマージ )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kazo | ID: 36946 | Johto (Soul Silver)
    IVs: 30 | 23 | 26 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Fighting)
    Ev'd: Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Shadow Ball

(#437 - Ditto's Dennis Ø)
    Received from Raistmagic
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Seth | ID: 24968 | Sinnoh (Diamond)
    Sassy | Levitate | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 2 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Gyro Ball, Stealth Rock, Hypnosis, Earthquake
    {252 HP / 86 Atk / 80 Def / 92 SpD}

(#452 - Stefywefy215's Drapion )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Stefan | ID: 58766 | Sinnoh (Diamond)
    Impish | Battle Armor | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 19 | 29 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Knock Off, Night Slash, Whirlwind, Pursuit
    {252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Def}

(#465 - DEZTROYA's WeedWacker )
    Received from locoghoul
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Impish | Leaf Guard | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Knock Off, Ancient Power
    {252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spe}

(#467 - Negator's Magmortar )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: GIO | ID: 26347 | Sinnoh (Diamond)
    Mild | Flame Body | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 29 | 30 | 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Cross Chop, Lava Plume, Hidden Power, Thunderbolt
    {90 Atk / 252 SpA / 168 Spe}

(#468 - Dexterity's Togekiss )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Phillip | ID: 26443 | Sinnoh (Pearl)
    Modest | Serene Grace | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 7 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Hidden Power, Wish
    {252 HP / 150 SpA / 108 Spe}

(#485 - bearsfan092's Heatran )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Matthew | ID: 03251 | Sinnoh (Diamond)
    Mild | Flash Fire | RNG Method
    IVs: 30 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ut: Scary Face, Lava Plume, Fire Spin, Iron Head

Reserved Post.
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    avocado, Kanon90 and Buckert like this.
  18. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    avocado, Kanon90, smithkavik and 2 others like this.
  19. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
    avocado, Darkprophet, Kanon90 and 3 others like this.
  20. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
  21. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
  22. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  23. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    avocado and Buckert like this.
  24. Max. Optimizer

Drawing board and personal notes (open)

(#024 - Max. Optimizer's Cornelius )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ? | ID: ? | Haina Desert (Alola)
    Adamant | Intimidate | TSV: ?
    Ev'd: Coil, Gunk Shot, Sucker Punch, Ice Fang

(#059 - Max. Optimizer's Shiki )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ? | ID: ? | ? (Alola)
    Calm | Intimidate | TSV: ?
    Ev'd: Flamethrower, Snarl, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun
    {244 HP / 188 Def / 78 SpD}

(#249 - Kanon90's Ryujin Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ? | ID: ? | Johto
    ? | Multiscale (H) | RNG: Soft-Reset
    Ev'd: ?, ?, ?, ?
    {? / ? / ?}

(#547 - Max. Optimizer's Kalifa )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ? | ID: ? | Seafolk Village (Alola)
    Timid | Prankster | TSV: 3434
    Ev'd: Taunt, Encore, Switcheroo, Memento
    {44 HP / 244 Def / 222 Spe}
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017 at 2:24 PM
  25. Max. Optimizer

List with helpful links for trainers:

Here you will find a compilation of helpful guides, tutorials, lists and tools that have helped me a lot and that could be helpful for fellow Smogon users as well!

Breeding:

A Quickstart Guide to ORAS Breeding/Training (courtesy of Stellar)
    Time Machine Breeding Guide (courtesy of .com)
    Gen 7 Egg RNG Abuse (courtesy of reddit)
    Sun/Moon Breeding RNG Tutorial - YouTube (courtesy of Admiral Fish)
    Pokéball Inheritance Guide

DexNaving & Soft-Resetting:

DexNav Chaining Guide and Tips (courtesy of vzxt)
    Soft Resetting Guide Pokémon XY and ORAS! (courtesy of Buckert)
    Smogon Kalos Born Legends (courtesy of Thomaz)

IVs & Hidden Power:

IV Calculator (courtesy of MetalKid)
    Smogon's Hidden Power Guide (courtesy of X-Act and Peterko)
    Hidden Power Calculator (courtesy of Psypoke Tools)

Miscellaneous:

X/Y Friend Safari (courtesy of reddit)
    Free exclusive Mega-Stones (courtesy of Max. Optimizer)
    Most's Smogon Ditto Thread (courtesy of Most)
    Smogon Trade Formatter (courtesy of SteveKanonfreak)
    ORAS Max Affection in 20 mins (0 to 5 hearts): Pokémon Amie Guide (courtesy of reddit)
    Easy Exp: Blissey Super Secret Base QR Codes (courtesy of reddit)

Legality guides:

List of Hacked Events in Generation 6 and 7 (courtesy of reddit)
    Gen 7 Breedables Pokéball Legality Guide (courtesy of TheMantyke)
    RBY ↔ SuMo Shiny Legality Guide (courtesy of TheMantyke)
    RBY & GS Exp. Points ↔ Nature table (courtesy of TheMantyke)
    Don't trade region-spoofed Pokémon on Smogon (courtesy of Max. Optimizer)

Playthrough:

Sun & Moon TM Location Guide (courtesy of cant say and LegoFigure11)

Pokémon Showdown:

Pokémon Showdown! Damage Calculator (courtesy of Honko)
    BSS Calc Parser (courtesy of LegoFigure11)
    Pokémon Showdown Wi-Fi Proof Guidelines
    Pokémon Showdown Wi-Fi and Trading Lingo
    Pokémon Showdown List of Approved Cloners
    Pokémon Showdown Wi-Fi Room Cloning Info
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. Max. Optimizer