oops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit. You told me you were making this and I still wasnt ready. I wasnt ready at all.

I used to be a little shit, and you were still willing to be freindly and helpful. You’re the reason I started playing AG seriously, the reason Mix and Mega is a fun metagame now, and I always looked forward to our chats. More importantly, thank you for being my freind. Whatever you do after this, I wish you the best of luck. Just... take care of yourself, remember to have fun, and don’t be a stranger. I’ll misss you.

Chloe, you've always been a part of my Pokemon life, and even though we weren't always on the friendliest of terms the whole time because of my shitty actions as a user in the past I'm truly saddened to see this.

I started in Mix and Mega under horrible, mean leadership and you were able to make my favorite metagame fun again. I remember those voice calls we used to have with syno and thimo and donno and a few others and I remember how much fun we used to have in that new AG room. I haven't seen anybody put the dedication into so many things for so long as you did and I've always had so much respect for you.

My 6 month departure from OMs was partially because I thought you didn't think good of me (among other reasons), because I respected you so much and what was the point being somewhere where people you respect don't think you're a good person. I came back because I felt like you and others were willing to give me another chance to make up for all the mistakes I made.

I'm glad we had a good conversation last night and I hope everything goes well with you. I'll miss you a lot. I hope you come back as many people who try to leave do, but I know how you are and if you don't comeback it's because of your perpetual strong will and drive.

Come back and visit us sometimes, at the very least. One thing I'll never regret is that I kinda got to know you a bit over my time here.

And I'll never forget you're the one who introduced me to Kendrick :]

Chloe, thanks for always being a fantastic leader of this community and a consistently helpful person. I'll miss our bonding over Ho-Oh and all the memes about ur weebness :(. You brought the AG community from nothing to thriving, and for that we are all very grateful. Have a great life and don't be a stranger!

Laxpras

One small yeet for man, one giant yeet for mankind
how about loser of omgs quits Smog??

But in seriousness I try not to get too sad at this stuff because I always think leaving Smog/PS is the right decision and it's a matter of time for everybody to spend their time better and find more valuable and fulfilling things to do

Good luck with everything, hope to make one of these my own eventually!

Pigeons

pidge pidge
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

I could've spent this time coming up with something meaningful to say but instead I painted tears onto a Wigeon.

Joking aside, you did an incredible job as AG RO and had a huge part in developing both AG and OMs into what they are today. You always felt approachable and were easy to get along with. I'll miss you loads, the entire community was lucky to have someone like you both as a member and as a leader, I wish you well in all your future endeavours!

So long weeb, and may Marshadow ascend to A rank in your absence :D

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Regardless of our differences, I wish you well in life. I hope you no longer fear facing the real world as it isn’t so scary, and I know you will keep yourself strong and move forward.

You are strong, and you shall carry on.

Last edited:
Thanks for being such an important figure in the AG community. I'm in the process of cutting down the time I spend on pokemon as well, and I know how hard that decision must have been for you. However, now that you've made the decision, it will have a positive impact on your life, and I wish you God's help in dealing with whatever challenge you will face in the future.

Best wishes from Norway.

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Hey Chloe
Even though I knew you for a much shorter timer than some other people here, I am really saddened to see you go, I guess all I can do is hope that you pursue whatever that you to want achieve in life successfully and keeping visiting PS every once in a while.
While I am pretty sure, we as an OM community will be a mess without you, but still have a great life fam. I guess I'll drunk text you on discord now :[.

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
as a fellow person suffering through anxiety and depression, i know how it feels to need somewhere to escape. i wish you the best, and don't forget you will always be welcome here snaq zangooser ;) you were a great RO (even though i wasn't really around much due to my own mental illnesses at the time causing me to resign) but you will definitely be missed by the OM community.

stay strong and remember we always got your back if you need a mob of angry nerds to fight alongside you. i bought a new flaming pitchfork recently and im desperate to attack someone damn it. seriously though take care Chloe.

ps: who r u again?

edited pss: oh god i just realized yesterday i actually said you were being demoted as a joke. fak.

Last edited:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I wasn't ready for this at all either but...

Chloe, words can't even express the amount of things you have done to effect the lives of the Other Metas community. You helped us out a lot and were one of the most hard-working members of our group. Not only that, you had a dream for this server! A dream that came true. You have established a community to side with OMs! The Anything Goes community!

Other Metas:
I remember when you were once Zangooser, a regular user in the Other Metas room. Times sure have changed haven't they? You were full circuited and ready to take on the challenge of holding OM leadership and have exceeded all of us in a quick flash even transforming from an OM roomvoice to an OM roomdriver within a two week time span and then eventually taking on two big OMs and reigning as their leader. I was overall highly impressed with what you have done and what you have given us. I doubt anybody here can fully replace you, and I feel it would take a while to adapt to you not being around, but I feel it's possible for people to take care of little segments of your work. You are certainly the BEST roomauth I have ever seen roam into the world of Pokemon Showdown and although it's sad to see you leave so soon, we'll try to get over it :(.

Anything Goes and personal:
Where do I even begin here....
Back on the first day Anything Goes was released on Showdown, I was one who just spammed 6 Darkrai with the exact same terrible movepool. For a while, I didn't think I'd do anything much with the metagame, as I during that time mostly played BH even though Anything Goes fits more as a metagame I would play. As several months passed, I decided to play AG more often and try out "good" offensive teams, playing on various accounts such as the famous Dem Kyogres. In that time period you have done your all to slowly establish a wonderful community I couldn't have imagined and it all eventually lead to the creation of the Anything Goes room. Because of how I respected this metagame in generation 6, I followed and attempted to help. When the Anything Goes Room was created, I was glad for its community and I wanted to stay, even though I wasn't really playing the metagame for several months prior to it. I somehow got roomdriver and then roommod after a bit. Since then, this is all a little surprising to some Anything Goes players but, I have been playing Anything Goes more than I have been playing anything else, but I never felt as if I was playing it right. Laddering it became more of a chore than actually fun so most of the time I laddered it I never really paid attention to what was going on in the match or thought about what to do and I don't have much self esteem for myself when playing it, as all my teams are adequate. I also end up thinking about how much of a purpose I have served in the Anything Goes community and I don't really think it's much, therefore I get a bit surprised when I discover that I'm still a roommod in such a room. I've told you this before but Anything Goes is the closest thing I have left to the metagame I initially loved the most on Showdown when I came on, but my personality towards it is kinda like a mood swing. There are times where I really like Anything Goes because of the cool players there such as Deep Fried Pigeon and bdov, and then there are times that make me regret playing, such as when I'm facing a team of 6 Smeargle or when I see thimo's psyspam team for the millionth time. When I see that roomauth I have, I about it and then I think to myself "I have a purpose here. I don't know what it is, but I have a purpose!" and I carry on. I want to establish new teams and try out new ideas but I have yet to learn how exactly to do such. People overrate me there and think I'm so good but in reality, I'm likely the most mediocre person out there. I hope in the future I can decide on what I want to do for this site and try helping others while fully enjoying it. You though were always so nice and so willing to do whatever it took to keep this metagame stable, which has inspired me a lot. To say that you were an important part of the Anything Goes community is a clear understatement, especially considering you gave birth to the great community you have at the moment and if it wasn't for you, I don't think I would've had a chance to play anything I can enjoy enough to keep playing on Showdown. Again, thank you for taking care of this meta and its community. There is no one who could've done it better.

End:
I've read your shoutout to me on your post and I have to say, don't worry. You had every reason to not appreciate me as much as you do with other users. You've done a ton more for this site and the Other Metas/Anything Goes community than I could ever imagine and part of it has made be see myself as overrated. You were a great person and a great friend to have on Showdown. I will miss having you here, just like everyone else. I am out of things to say, so I'll just say this. Have fun in the outside world, and stay healthy. Make sure you visit sometimes! I will greet you graciously. Take care... Goodbye friend!

Off Topic:
I've made a really big post here. Just the work of Ransei!

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Hey, incoming message from Phat Albert - “Goodbye Chloe, thanks for all the fun times and memes. I'm having OM! post this because I'm afraid of how many notifications I'll get if I use my actual one, as I haven't used it in like 3 or 4 months. Hope you don't take it personally, and good luck in all of your future endeavors!"
-Phat Albert

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
chloe getting tired of my shitposting hue
Here's a non-shitpost, just because a great room owner and Smogon OM mod is leaving. Let's just say that when I first played MnM, I had 0 clue was I was doing; not knowing the rules at all, I just used a Ubers team. Or an OU team. Even after I learned the rules I sucked (and I still do).

It was after I saw you playing in tours did I started to learn the meta. So I started using Primal Groudon, and Altarianite Zygarde, and Ho-oh, and although I'm nowhere near being a good MnM player, I'm improved a lot.

And then I started to get acquainted with memes, and more importantly, shitposting.

When it started, I have no idea, but it made me enjoy playing Pokemon Showdown more. Evenings of shitposting like
[22:06:06] TylerWithNumbers: Chloe, ban me
[22:06:12] #Chloe: why
[22:06:17] TylerWithNumbers: Cause they told me to ask
[22:06:20] TylerWithNumbers: If I was a real man
[22:06:21] #Chloe: o
[22:06:25] #Chloe: ur not
[22:06:28] aCasualMemeLord: o o f
[22:06:28] sMeLlsLi〰KesPLeeN): RIP
[22:06:29] TylerWithNumbers: Rip
[22:06:32] Silver鐐Lucario42: BOP

and

[20:06:07] Dmick OM: im procrastinating my exam studying so hard
[20:06:36] +Kris: why study for exams when u can just drop out of school like chloe
[20:06:44] #Chloe: i didn't drop out
[20:06:46] +Kris: liar
[20:06:53] Nerds of a Feather: we know they kicked you out Chloe
[20:07:07] NOCunlucky13: I thought Chloe destroyed the school
[20:07:08] #Chloe: i smelt like weed all the time, my teachers loved me
[20:07:11] aCasualMemeLord: wtf
[20:07:13] TylerWithNumbers: lol
[20:07:14] Dmick OM: smelt
[20:07:17] +Kris: smelt
[20:07:18] +GL Volkner: smelt
[20:07:20] #Chloe: idk english
[20:07:22] im gummypotato: smelt
[20:07:22] +Kris: smelled
[20:07:23] #Chloe: it's my fourth language
[20:07:25] #Chloe: ah
[20:07:26] TylerWithNumbers: Smellllled
[20:07:26] +Kris: also a lie
[20:07:29] NOCunlucky13: stahp, I can't breathe
[20:07:32] im gummypotato: chloe is a native australian speaker pls be kind

made up for the stress I have during the day. Ever since you joined the OM community and became a room owner, I think that you've made it so much better (not that it hasn't been great, of course).

But, anyways, I wish I got to know you better, and I'm sure I'll miss you; thanks for all of your contributions to the OM community and being a cool room owner, and I hope that your future is succesful.

now look at the first letter of every sentence kek
but seriously, i'll miss you ;)

Flare

ENDURANCE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm gonna miss seeing you around ;_; it was good while it lasted though. Best of luck with your life!
Eres una muy buena persona ♥ remember me everytime you practice your Spanish :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)