OMotM/LCotM Scheduled Tournaments

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Approved by The Immortal and Eevee General
Adapted from NU's version

Banner by the wonderful anundeadboy

Welcome to the inaugural opening of our monthly OMs official tournaments, hosted in the Other Metas room on Pokemon Showdown!​

While this may seem very similar to the daily tours that are hosted in the room, this specifically aims to give the OMotM and the LCotM more activity throughout the month as it has been proven throughout time that these tend to die out after the first initial hype dies down. I also plan to have other roommods help me keep these tours on schedule as well in case I am unable to.

Whoever wins the most official tournaments in a month will have access to their own custom title AND avatar on Smogon.

The schedule is as follows (EST or GMT -4):
Sunday: 1 PM (OMotM)
Tuesday: 1 PM (LCotM)
Thursday: 1 PM (OMotM)
Saturday: 1 PM (LCotM)

(The schedule is subject to change)

Sign-Ups will stay open until 7 minutes past the assigned time, as that is the timer TIBot has set.

Also, our room auth are highly encouraged to participate as well! Having seasoned players in the mix adds to the tournament experience and creates a more competitive environment.
Winner:
Runner-Up:
Day:
# of Users Entered:
Replay (optional):
This month's OMotM

Mix and Mega

This month's LCotM

BH Doubles

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Ok so with this month coming to an end, there happened to be a 4 way tie between dragonite drake, aesf, bp scrub, and Groudon-Attack. At first, I wasn't sure what to do, but after some deliberation, out of the 4 winners, the one with the most runner-up wins will be the winner for this month. This means that dragonite drake, with his 2 actual wins and 2 runner-ups, is the winner of July's OMotM/LCotM Official Tournaments, so congratulations to him! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)