Denied OMotM Coverage v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for butting in, but why is this being published in The Player? You started in The Smog so you should surely finish there to. I will approve it for you over there if you want, but I don't see the need for a change in webzine. It's not like people had issues with your previous article. You definitely cannot call it 'OMotM Coverage v2' over here if there hasn't been a first edition.

Sorry for butting in, but why is this being published in The Player? You started in The Smog so you should surely finish there to. I will approve it for you over there if you want, but I don't see the need for a change in webzine. It's not like people had issues with your previous article. You definitely cannot call it 'OMotM Coverage v2' over here if there hasn't been a first edition.
that's true, I just thought it made more sense in the player and I wasn't involved with the player at the time of writing the other one so I didn't really know. I'll move it over to smog.

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This has been approved in The Smog, so I'll mark this as denied here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)