OM Interviews (#16: In The Hills)

most underrated om? (not talking perma ladder)
fav britsh biscuit?
favourite musical artist(s)?
what's your favourite "official™ tier"? (ou, uu, dubs etc etc)

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
You clearly travel a lot. Have you ever been to Canada? If so, where. If not, keep it that way, we're boring unless you like hockey

Favourite movie?

Why do we play this crappy game when there's so many other games that don't have hax >:(

Is the human being nothing but a puppet controlled by his own emotions? Only God knows the answer to that one. Perhaps chole can interview God next :P
Do we really experience unconsciousness or does every action have a biological meaning behind it? I think every action the cells in our body take do have a meaning behind it tbh, but im not a biologist.
What's the difference between a normal object/drawing/writing and art? What type of art do you find yourself liking the most? So I used to draw a lot when I was taking art for GCSE and even before then. I loved sketching and painting with water colours the most, and I was honestly quite good at it if I do say so myself. Its one of my biggest regrets over the past couple years that I have stopped drawing, and I aim to get back into drawing soon. Its a great form of relaxation, as you are just free to reflect and express yourself in whatever way you want to, similar to music in that regard.
Are we alone in this galaxy? Why do you think that? I think there are probably other planets with life in the whole universe, although I doubt if its in our galaxy tbh. I wouldnt be surprised if we did indeed find other life in our galaxy, but yeah I think that certainly there must be life somewhere else in the whole universe which consists of countless galaxies.
Are humans really losing what makes them humans and going back to animal civilization? I dont like judging all humans as a collective, because there is such a spectrum of different personalities and ethics. I would say the actions of some individuals in quite visible positioins are shameful, however there are so many genuinly good people in the world too who contribute to making the world a better place.
Does death scare you? What do you think waits you after death? Depends on what type of death tbh. Dying of old age isnt something im scared about, as its natural. However dying of some horrible accident or disaster or like drowning or something does scare me yes. I am a strong christian, so I believe we all go to heaven after death, so long as we have not committed atrocities in our lives, which im sure none of you have.
Do you enjoy dreaming? Depends on the dream. I love good dreams, and I hate nightmares. I believe I told you this is the reason why I avoid even the trailers of horror films, i just have ero tolerance fr that kinda stuff and get nightmares really easily. On the topic of good dreams, I love having them, but I hate how you can never remember all of them. All I remember is that something I dreamt about made me very happy, and I spend many mornings desperately racking my brain to remember :(
Thoughts on real life dreaming vs sleep dreaming? Sleep dreaming is far far better. For starters, you dont exit your dream to the face of an angry teacher or something. Secondly, well sleep dreams tend to be far more vivid from my eperience. However, I will admit that its a bit annoying when you cant remember all of your dream, and the main downside of sleem dreaming is that u dont have any control over what your dream will be like, or at least you have minimal control. Nightmares are awful :/
Thoughts on German rap? Link?
Is DEG the best user? 1000 words minimum essay. DEG is mean
where does the name racool come from?
Right, I get this a lot. Essentially i was 14 years old and stupid. My name is Rachel, so 14 yo me thought it would be sick to make my username racool, I think I didnt really mature from a 6 year old until I turned 16 tbh. Ive thought a lot about changing it now, but idk everyone knows me as racool now, and I cant really think of anything else. Also all name changes seem to get so much hate, ie GL Volkner, Why Nerdy etc
are you as cool irl as your username would suggest?
I read books and play mons in my free time, obviously not. Although the addition of alchohol into my life has made me feel a bit cooler at parties and stuff so ig thats something :P
why did you decide to become a vegetarian?
My mum decided to go vegie, and I kinda decided to copy her. TBH its probs one of the better decisions I made, cos like these days so many scientific reports are being published about how bad stuff like red meat is for your health.
free averagemons?
I have never had the pleasure of playing averagemons, im still relatively new to oms. Although, my personal opinion of it after seeing the description in omotm voting was that it seems like not my cup of tea, feel free to prove me wrong tho!
most underrated om?(not talking perma ladder) Sketch is unbelievably underrated imo, and for the past 4 months or so, a lot of the people who originally thought it would be shit actually really liked it. However u did specify without a perm ladder, so um..... id say 350 cup. It was so much fun when it was lcotm, yet during my entire time in oms I havent seen it win omotm once.
fav britsh biscuit? Im a sucker for digestives, not the honey ones, the chocolate covered ones.
favourite musical artist(s)? Currently? well currently, I adore Hans Zimmer, hes a genius and I love all his work.
what's your favourite "official™ tier"? (ou, uu, dubs etc etc) So before I got into oms, I used to play dou a lot in gen 6, and I was ok at it. However I really havent enjoyed dou at all this gen. This is potentially cos in gen 6 I would constantly spam talon + mdiancie offense, and that kinda died this gen (although mdiancie is finally back). This gen, I would have to say ubers tbh, ive enjoyed it the most out of all the official tiers ive played this gen.
You clearly travel a lot. Have you ever been to Canada? If so, where. If not, keep it that way, we're boring unless you like hockey. I have in fact been to Canada, I watched the winter olympics in Vancouver in 2010! British Columbia is so beautiful tbh, such a pretty place.

Favourite movie? Again, my taste in movies might be considered really odd by everyone here. However my favorite movie is a black and white film called "Bringing up Baby," ive never laughed more than when I watched that film. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone, but im also quite confident noone will share my interest in it lol. Cary Grant is so hot tho.

Why do we play this crappy game when there's so many other games that don't have hax >:(
addiction
əˈdɪkʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: addiction; plural noun: addictions
the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance or activity.
what are your thoughts on user: Kris? I am not one to judge someone harshly based on one row, especially as thats water under the bridge now, I don't know him well enough to make any comments, so Ill pass on this question

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
if you're concerned about name changes u just gotta do it right. for example me-->IT11 was preferred by an overwhelming majority of people, whereas, EV, GL Volkner, and Why Nerdy are trash names. so just emulate me tbh

how can you live without bacon????

thoughts on canada being the best country

thoughts on ice beam freezes being the mvp

alberta is prettier than BC

thoughts on a nice, thick, juicy steak?

favourite sport?

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
* What are your plans when you become a leader of Sketchmons if it happens?
* Next banworthy component of Sketchmons metagame?
* Outsides the abuse of Arena Trap and Encore, are there any other reasons why Dugtrio was banned in Sketchmons?

if you're concerned about name changes u just gotta do it right. for example me-->IT11 was preferred by an overwhelming majority of people, whereas, EV, GL Volkner, and Why Nerdy are trash names. so just emulate me tbh
* Thoughts on InfernapeTropius11 criticizing other people's names?

Yeah but mine wouldnt just be shortening a pre-existing name, I would have to come up with a totally new name, and I cant think of one that I would be willing to change to, feel free to hmu with suggestions.
how can you live without bacon????
Thats easy, just think of the health problems you are avoiding, and if that doesnt work, watch a documentary on how meat is"farmed" processed, and stored, that should do the trick.
thoughts on canada being the best country
ahem, whats up with ur spelling? best country is spelt with a B, and ends in ritain. Work on your spelling hun.
thoughts on ice beam freezes being the mvp
LOL so true
alberta is prettier than BC
Ive never been there, but im sure it must be pretty if its even comparable to BC!
thoughts on a nice, thick, juicy steak?
http://www.thethings.com/15-disgusting-facts-about-meat/
favourite sport?
* What are your plans when you become a leader of Sketchmons if it happens? No comment.
* Next banworthy component of Sketchmons metagame? I would personally say quiver dance, it makes too many things sweep capable after just one boost, and too many mons can viably run it to prepare for it.
* Outsides the abuse of Arena Trap and Encore, are there any other reasons why Dugtrio was banned in Sketchmons? The fact that trapping, and especially arena trap and shadow tag are pure cancer in any tier?

* Thoughts on InfernapeTropius11 criticizing other people's names? I like the name InfernapeTopius11
thoughts on hydro pump poor mans ice beam, if ur gonna hax do it right ;)
i like racool love you too <3
why are you so racool? OMG ive never seen that before, my oh my jasp I never knew you were this witty!

rate me id give you a solid 9, ill leave you to decide what the scale or meaning is.
In 5 words or less convince me that Sketchmons > LC. Berry Juice Does Not Exist
How did you come across the decision to make Mudkip your first ever Pokemon? Thats easy. It was the cutest of the three! (also none of my friends at the time had got mudkip, they had all either picked torchic or treeko, the majority having picked torchic, so I felt obliged to pick mudkip.
Thoughts on me beating you in aaa Well Done! (Im not being sarcastic)
What are racool? A unique species of mons players that likes AAA and Sketchmons a lot. Its usual habitat is the om room iirc.

Also you read! Do you like Terry Pratchett? Hes a very good writer, but I am not really a fan of fantasy atm, I used to be a while back but now ive kinda grown to not really be interested in them as much. I think I read the ccolour of magic, it was in that discworld series, but I didnt really like it that much soz :/

Favorite tv show?? Game of Thrones hands down, bit depressed that I have to wait 2 years now tho
what is your favourite non-permaladder OM? That ive played so far? Defo 350c, although AAA ubers was fun in gen 6, and godly gift is lots of fun too.
how do you like AAAS? Super enjoyable, like it a lot. I actually co-submitted the meta lol.
What is an bh?????? Does anyone know???? ew bh

Also free ch And while ur at it, free AAA ubers, oh and free OMWC
why are you so ra racool? I have spent 5 minutes staring at this question thinking of how to anwer it. I am still drawing a blank lol.

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
yeah but like who cares how it's made if it tastes good??? bacon the best

alberta's mountains are better

i like the name racool <3

also let's just say Canada and Britain are top 2 best countries (dual citizenship wooooo)

i herd u liek mudkipz??? plez confrimm??

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
  • How did you choose your nick racool?
  • Do you have a sexy British accent or a lame one?
  • Choose a Nick from the 3 options - Pencil, Rubber, Shade (xdxdxdxd)
  • Thoughts on Jrdn being a love machine/tinder hound.
  • In case you become sketch TL in future, what would you do to increase its popularity.
  • Also do you have anything particular you want to achieve IRL or just flow along.
  • Heard that geerat dude is awesome. Thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)