OH NO! not another Touchy-Feely Thread.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Man you are going to leave me for dust at this rate.

It's heartening to see how many people here you've inspired and motivated and you also need to consider that you've had that effect on a wider circle of people too - I know there've been times when I've been reading your thread and called over family or friends to show them and their reaction was always much the same as people in this thread. This is your legacy dude, and whatever happens in the future you'll always have this.

I wish I was eloquent enough to give you the post you deserve but alas I am not so I'll just offer some advice; bask in the moment because you've earned it, Jesus, but make no mistake - the real journey has only just begun!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

It's heartening to see how many people here you've inspired and motivated and you also need to consider that you've had that effect on a wider circle of people too - I know there've been times when I've been reading your thread and called over family or friends to show them and their reaction was always much the same as people in this thread. This is your legacy dude, and whatever happens in the future you'll always have this.

I wish I was eloquent enough to give you the post you deserve but alas I am not so I'll just offer some advice; bask in the moment because you've earned it, Jesus, but make no mistake - the real journey has only just begun!
This, 100 % this. I've shown my family this thread as well and they've been nothing but gobsmacked at what you've achieved. I've said it one million times but doing what you did in the space of a year and a half can't be described as anything but incredible. You're one of the most driven people I know, and when I feel like just giving in and eating 5 Big Mac Meals or skipping that one last set at the gym, seeing what you've achieved and your iron will helps motivate me that much more. I'm excited for the thread that myself, you, Lee and the rest of #lifting have in store, I'm excited for the journey we are going to undertake and I am FUCKING EXCITED TO SEE YOU IN GREECE :).

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

This, 100 % this. I've shown my family this thread as well and they've been nothing but gobsmacked at what you've achieved. I've said it one million times but doing what you did in the space of a year and a half can't be described as anything but incredible. You're one of the most driven people I know, and when I feel like just giving in and eating 5 Big Mac Meals or skipping that one last set at the gym, seeing what you've achieved and your iron will helps motivate me that much more. I'm excited for the thread that myself, you, Lee and the rest of #lifting have in store, I'm excited for the journey we are going to undertake and I am FUCKING EXCITED TO SEE YOU IN GREECE :).
I had no idea, i thought it was just the people from this community that followed or even knew about this thread (i have never even taken it to facebook). Blarajan touched on this and Bears told me something similar when we met just last week. I suppose in many ways this thread turned into something not even i could have expected or hoped for. It is very humbling to think about all this, and each time someone says i've inspired them, i cant help but be humbled. i'm very affected by you guys too because those words warm my heart and leave a smile on my face each time.

Lee i dont know about giving me the post i deserve, but thank you for what you said in your post anyways, it means a lot.

also same to you stallion. and i dont know if i'll be able to make it to greece next year, but i'll remain just as excited as you because "not knowing" means that there is just as much a chance of me making it there as there is of me not being able to make it. I'll know when we are closer to the date

i did like 10 burpess with 3 pushups each this morning because of you!
^_^

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
If we're still using the Smogon's Greatest Hits forum then I can't think of a better candidate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)