oglemi is literally the worst [new: jolly yveltal]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

i'm making a new thread for a couple reasons. first, I don't really feel like keeping track of breedable mons anymore. i'll still accept them in trades, and if you desperately want one from my old thread then i might trade one to you, but they aren't exactly anything rare. second, VGC16 came out and i'm going to be SRing for some big fatty legendaries, and I know thats what mostly ppl care about on here since those aren't easy to get. i also only have a finite amount of time, so i'd rather be trading people stuff i know they'll appreciate and use than something that'll sit in a box unused.

note: if we agree on a trade pls throw me a bone and either set up a definite time to trade OR ping me on irc.

this thread is meant to be small and compact, with just the good stuff listed. my previous thread is here.

same as last time:
  1. don't be a dick.
  2. don't give me hacked shit. i don't mind if the pokemon you give me are clones, as long as they aren't edited in any way.
  3. seriously, don't be a dick
  4. i clone pokemon and items via powersave. if you have an issue with that, then i'm sorry i can't help you. to save time i'll generally clone breedables too, but if you request one bred, not cloned it'll just take a lil longer.
  5. pokeball fucking matters. the only time a default pokeball is acceptable is if its a starter or a bred male or something.
  6. all my stuff is non-redistrib unless you're a super special snowflake (hint, you probably arent)

in general, i'd prefer 6th gen to not 6th gen (unless it's impossible to get in 6th gen). for legendaries idc if its rng'd or not, but if you sr it in 6th gen it's gotta be #flawlessorbust. don't freak out though, i'm not going to be really picky if you don't have what i'm looking for. tell me a story, make me an offer, and i'll work something out for you. if you need a pokemon for vgc then tell me which competition you're planning on going to and i'll help you get ready for it.

• PRETTY PINK POKEMON IN PRETTY PINK POKEBALLS
  • fatty vgc16 legends, particularly palkia / ygod / giratina-o
  • timid treecko (shiny)
  • calm hp ice KB zapdos
  • if you have a shiny slowpoke / slowbro that'd be super
  • pokemon that match the bug catching pokeballs in the bug catching balls
  • shiny houndour in heavy ball
  • shiny adamant mudkip w/ wide guard
  • shiny adamant / calm / bold shuppet in a cool ball
  • shiny HA aerodactyl
  • i really like the heavy ball so if it matches then i prolly want it.
  • idk ill probably add more here later

friend code: 0259 - 0773 - 7016
3DS name: Justin

x: OT- Justin ID- 15815 TSV- 1812
y: OT- La'Quesha ID- 23967 TSV- 0803
as: OT- Justin ID: 15839 TSV- 2751
or: OT- Landon ID: 54158 TSV- 3777

tennisbucks: don't see anything you like currently? you can ask for tennisbucks (tm) instead! 1 tennisbuck is good for any pokemon in the thread at any point. Note: it doesnt have to be just Pokemon for tennisbucks either, if you feel ambitious and want to ev shit for me then by all means I'll give you w/e in exchange.

carrying these over from my previous thread:
JebusChrist - 1
Albus - 1
vxzt - 2
flargle - 2
esmeya - infinite because lord knows she's given me way too much

edit: ok you fools can post

Last edited:

tennisace

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
SR'd stuff
newest stuff at the top

Yveltal lv. 50 (ut)
Jolly | Dark Aura | Y (game 2)
31/30/31/8-11/31/31

got bored with groudon, decided to reset my Y and get myself a nice ygod. will narrow down the spa eventually but it doesnt matter, it's shitty.

Kyurem lv. 50 (ut)
Modest | Pressure | OR
28/9/30/31/31/31

so this one requires a lil explaining: at level 50, it has 199 hp which is a LO number (aka, takes less damage from life orb than if it was 200 which is max). also at level 50, that 30 def iv is the same as 31 so long as you don't put any evs in it. so: fuse it with a reshiram, and then give it 252 spa / 4 spdef / 252 spe @ lo and you should be fine :)

Diancie lv. 50 (ut)
Bold | Clear Body | Event
30/31/30/31/30/31

i dont see many people with bold diancie and it's listed on the ubers analysis for mega diancie so i guess this is good enough to post. edit: this is in a cherish ball but im too lazy to change the post right now.

Raikou lv. 50 (ut)
Timid | Pressure | OR
31/29/31/31/31/31

same ol' kou i had in my old thread.

Raikou lv. 50 (ut)
Timid | Pressure | OR
31/7/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice)

sucks about the speed but it's still a flawless hp ice spread (just, not the one i'd have liked).

Cresselia lv. 50 (ut)
Bold | Levitate | OR
31/10/31/31/31/31

actually relevant for vgc 16!! a bunch of these exist afaik but whatever you can get it here, too.

Landoge lv. 50 (ut)
Careful | Intimidate | OR
31/31/31/12/31/31
(note, this is still in Incarnate forme. i can change it upon request before trade)

careful landoge never caught on for vgc 15 and i don't see it happening for 16 either, but hey you never know.

current:
timid yveltal, 31/x/31/31/31/31
shelved:
timid raikou 31/e/30/31/31/31 [hp ice]
timid groudon, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Last edited:
I see you're looking for Shiny Treecko? Would you be interested in a HP Fire Treecko from my old thread? It has HA though.

I also have a couple of pretty pink or purple pokemon in pink pokeballs, but like they're in their shiny forms though.

tennisace

I see you're looking for Shiny Treecko? Would you be interested in a HP Fire Treecko from my old thread? It has HA though.

I also have a couple of pretty pink or purple pokemon in pink pokeballs, but like they're in their shiny forms though.
sure, what do you want for the treecko?

Hey I'm interested in kyruem would you take heavy ball cloyster donphan and onix for it it ?
a) i have all of those
b) generally i don't trade with people who don't have a thread, it helps establish you in the community and allows myself and others to see everything you have to offer

sure, what do you want for the treecko?

a) i have all of those
b) generally i don't trade with people who don't have a thread, it helps establish you in the community and allows myself and others to see everything you have to offer
May I trade it for a tennisbuck? I'm not sure how those work, you mean I could claim a newly SR'd legend from you with 1 tennisbuck in the future? If so, are you SR'ing something as we speak? I would love to hear more updates from your thread if possible, please and thanks.

tennisace

May I trade it for a tennisbuck? I'm not sure how those work, you mean I could claim a newly SR'd legend from you with 1 tennisbuck in the future? If so, are you SR'ing something as we speak? I would love to hear more updates from your thread if possible, please and thanks.
yep, thats how it works. currently i'm SRing for a timid groudon, once i get that i'll probably work on the shiny rayquaza event.

yep, thats how it works. currently i'm SRing for a timid groudon, once i get that i'll probably work on the shiny rayquaza event.
Okay, I've started a conversation with you regarding the trade time, please feel free to check it during your available time.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader

Kyurem lv. 50 (ut)
Modest | Pressure | OR
28/9/30/31/31/31

so this one requires a lil explaining: at level 50, it has 199 hp which is a LO number (aka, takes less damage from life orb than if it was 200 which is max). also at level 50, that 30 def iv is the same as 31 so long as you don't put any evs in it. so: fuse it with a reshiram, and then give it 252 spa / 4 spdef / 252 spe @ lo and you should be fine :)
CM(dead)T for the Kyurem? Though breedables aren't listed, I can breed pretty much anything & everything, if you'd rather take a BP or two over something that's listed?

tennisace

i'll add this to the op tomorrow but i might as well start taking orders on it:

i got bored with timid groudon after flarg got a perfect one, so i restarted my Y and played through it so i could SR yveltal. this is the result -

Yveltal (luxury ball)
Jolly
31/30/31/8-11/31/31

i'll also narrow down that spa tomorrow. right now it's completely UT because i let it die in the mandatory fight before it gained exp. the atk is a real pisser but meh, dont wanna continue with jolly since it doesnt seem terribly popular at the moment. may change to timid since all i have to do is swap the sync.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)