NU Sweet Potato Award for Excellent Posting

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I remember when you were ICBB, BrandonBeast and I thought you were such a troll. But I have now seen you grow into a really amazing poster and I cannot wait to see what else you have to bring to NU and other tiers for that matter :)

What a couple of bans could do for you haha. The effort you make into your posts is clear, and even if they don't amount to tons of likes, it's nice to see your efforts be rewarded in a way like this. Keep it up buddy, and I'm sure you'll get more recognition sooner or later!

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to our newest Sweet Potato: Aurosis

Within the past month, Aurosis has been an excellent contributor to various projects across the subforum. His posts are knowledgable and informative, and he's been active in projects such as the core analysis workshop, victim of the week, matchmaking, viability rankings, and more. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
grats bro! ur definitely one of the best new posters ive seen and ur skill really shows, especially in THE VIDEO WE DID FOR LOLBROS CHANNEL CHECK IT OUT GUYS

Reactions: AJB
ditto what astro said, that was the most fun video ive done in a while, ur ana amazing dude to talk to, and ur great a mons! Kutgw

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Congrats Aurosis! You've become a really awesome poster in a very short time! Definetely deserving of this Sweet Potato! :)

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
So is this thread ever coming back? It'd be really cool for some users to get the award they deserve because I've seen some really cool posters over the last couple of months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)