ORAS NU NU Falls (End Of A Generation)

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Reality is just a illusion and the universe is a hologram - Bill Cipher

From the comfy stability of ORAS and generation six into the unknown wilderness of S&M and generation seven, we venture forth with heads held high, ready to face whatever danger and mystery may lay ahead...

--------------------------------------------------

The Gang

Dipper
Mabel

The gallant duo arrive at the scene of the mysterious Gravity Falls, ready to be confronted with adventure, mystery and...
What are you doing Dipper?
Err, nothing Mabel!
Are you, talking to yourself? Hahahaha...
Err, no...

The dynamic twins of Gravity Falls are inseparable and, despite being very different in personality, compliment one-an-other. Dipper (Prinplup) is the brave and courageous one that's always there to prevent hazards from hurting his friends and family, standing tall in the face of adversity; and Mabel (Mesprit) is the happy-go-lucky free spirit with an eccentric nature, but is always thinking of others in whatever task she is doing.

Stan

The great uncle of the two Pines' twins Stan Pines, owner of the Mystery Shack, may seem distant at first, but he will always be there to protect his kids with strong determination, fending off both normal and psychic attacks alike whilst using his stature to slam into unsuspecting enemies.
Soos

The big guy of the gang, Soos, is a kind hearted and gentle soul. He helps watch over the Mystery Shack and gives the kids advice and help from time to time. He may seem rather mellow but will always stand up for his friends, using his superior bulk to take elemental attacks with ease.

Robbie

Robbie is an antagonist in Dipper's love life, always preventing him from getting close to Wendy, whilst taunting and burning him when he does try. He has very little loyalty but when he does help split the pain and occasionally a passionate side can be seen, occasionally...

Bill

Finally the be all and end all antagonist of Gravity Falls, Bill Cipher, is always there, watching, waiting. He constantly switches forms, jumping from place to place with the goal of tricking his opponents into receiving unwanted items. Made a pure evil and greed, he wishes only but destruction to befall the gang.

You can't force someone to love you. The best you can do is strive to be someone worthy of loving
- Dipper

Dipper (Prinplup) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Def / 208 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Grass Knot
- Scald
- Toxic

Dipper Pines, the first of the twins, is a kind-hearted but strong individual who appears meek but will never back down in the face of danger. During his time in Gravity Falls he tries to clear the fog surrounding its mysterious and supernatural behaviour, scalding any attempts to say otherwise to the strange occurrences. He sometimes gets himself in a knot trying to discover the mysteries of Gravity Falls but always has his friends there to help him in dire situations.
He's able to take on many powerful opponents thanks to the type of person he is and can whittle them down with residual damage instead of taking them head on. Whilst sometimes erratic and irrational, Dipper generally keeps a calm persona about him and tries
to rationalise situations.

Don't you know what it's like to fall for someone. Even though you know in your heart that it'll probably never work out? But you'd do anything for that person? - Mabel Pines

Mabel (Mesprit) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Signal Beam

- Calm Mind

Mabel Pines, the second of the twins, is a caring and soft person who is often the life of the party, even when there isn't one. She helps Dipper during there time at Gravity Falls and provides much needed moral support, even when Dipper appears to not want it. She always has everyone's best intentions in mind when present and is loyal to the end. Mabel is the beam of light that helps the gang struggle through darker times, but she isn't afraid to shock enemies who are physically stronger than her.
She's able to offer protection against dark types thanks to her skill set whilst also providing immunity to some forms of attacks due to quick thinking. Mabel may seem like a very confident person on the outside, but is actually a rather timid person.

You know studies say that a ladder is more dangerous than a loaded gun. That's why I own ten guns. In case some maniac tries to sneak in a ladder! - Stan

Stan (Steelix) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 244 HP / 96 Atk / 168 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Uncle Stan, also known as Gruncle Stan, is the owner of the Mystery Shack and takes the twins in for their summer vacation. He seems like a grumpy old man that doesn't appreciate the company of others, but behind that steel demeanour is a soft individual who provides a sturdy environment for the kids. Whilst not a fighter, he is able to use his size to slam foes. He has also been known to employ stealth when being hunted or being asked for money.

Stan is able to protect the rest of the group from Bill's powers thanks to his type and is always adamant about the decisions he makes, even if it could cost him his mind or very life.

Calendars, mugs, t-shirts, and more! They've got it all at the copier store! That's not their slogan...I just really feel that way about the copier store - Soos

Soos (Hariyama) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

Soos is the caretaker of the Mystery Shack, taken in by Stan at a young age and almost raised by him. He's a lovable and sometimes rather dopey giant with a heart of gold. He uses his bulk to help protect the gang from elemental attacks such as fire and ice, whilst using close up combat to take punches at opponents and trying to knock off key items. Soos is often there for the kids when they need some moral support.
Soos may appear rather timid, but he is adamant when trying to help his friends no matter what the dangers may be. He'll take as many hits a possible so that the twins don't get hurt.

Wendy! I miss you so much! I'll never move on never ever - Robbie

Robbie (Weezing) (M) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Toxic Spikes

The rotten apple of the group, Robbie often taunts at Dipper for liking Wendy; as he too likes her. He'll constantly burn Dipper and fires insults at him at every opportunity. Even though he mainly seems like a nasty individual, he can have his moments and may even help the rest of the gang.
Robbie is able to provide support, when he bothers, with toxic attacks that hit deep, causing enemies to feel the pain that he feels. He's a very upfront character with a bold nature, but for people who he likes, or loves, he'll happily take hits for them.

This party never stops. Time is dead and meaning has no meaning. Existence is upside-down and I reign supreme. Welcome, one and all, to weirdmageddon! - Bill Cipher
Bill (Rotom) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick
- Shadow Ball

The main antagonist of Gravity Falls, Bill, is a manipulative entity capable of mass destruction thanks to his unimaginable powers. He's able to trick Dipper and Mabel constantly throughout their adventures and uses all manner of shadowy tactics. Bill can switch forms constantly making it harder for the gang to deal with him and uses their insecurities to his advantage.

Bill tries to appear timid and friendly at first, but once that façade is unveiled he acts more and more maliciously to try and stop the gang preventing his return to this dimension.

Dipper (Prinplup) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Def / 208 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Grass Knot
- Scald
- Toxic

Mabel (Mesprit) @ Colbur Berry
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Signal Beam
- Calm Mind

Stan (Steelix) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 244 HP / 96 Atk / 168 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Soos (Hariyama) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

Robbie (Weezing) (M) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Toxic Spikes

Bill (Rotom) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick
- Shadow Ball

Final Words

I'm not going to do a massive shout out section or anything like that, but, I do want to shout out one thing. The entire community. (I will however tag a lot of ppl :3)

You guys are all incredible! I know I haven't been with NU for most of generation six and I'm rather new to the meta compared to a lot of the other players, but you've all been extremely welcoming to me. You've made this ride incredible and the generation as a whole has been great.

The NU room itself has been one of the most liveliest places I've had the pleasure of being a part of and everyone in it does such a fantastic job at what they do/bring to the chat on a daily basis, even you @watchhog, and it makes he so happy that I can be apart of that.

The NU forums has also been a hub of activity, with a plethora of different options such as Theorymons and King of the Hill; all of which have added to how enjoyable the tier is/has been for not only me, but the rest of the community.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I can't wait to see you all in gen seven!

The staff!

Blast, nv, AJB, Quite Quiet, Sir Kay, Eternally, Allstar, Earth, Disjunction, ADVANTAGE, boltsandbombers, erisia, Kiyo, Mistrals, Hootie, Evan., Montsegur, Punchshroom, QueenOfLuvdiscs, quziel, Shadowtags, Shaneghoul, ryan, Stoned M&M

The Voices!
Aladyyn, Bouff, @carcy, @cyanize, davon, @deejdy, felix, FLCL, Gyro, @jarii, Killintime, LucianVega, MARCU5theBAW5, MaroGod, @notnova, Nozzle, Pokedots, @pursuitofhappiny, @realisticwaters, rozes, scorpdestroyer, Shadestep, @silveraurum, @solidsweeps, Steakburgers, Threw, @zebraiken

And to everyone else!​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)